What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

BBE74E72-8A13-4F43-8396-88C3B08A1D06.jpeg

Ye PDF pe aisay konsa karte the @Maula Jatt sb? Idhar to bachyan bhi nahi hn?

Or maybe your family votes for Nawaz sharif and they found out you are a closet youthia?
If I have to guess, somebody found out he's actively taking interest in modeling threads, somebody that you don't want to know about your interests, iykwim..

Shia from Lahore that narrowed it down for me somewhat
Is there a muhajjir, Punjabi mix in your family or pure punjabis? - if you don't wanna answer that's perfectly fine by me
But just outta curiosity

Edit okay I am being creepy
I am Sorry, I'm sorry, I feel like an a** but it's curiosity, I am so f-ing sorry dude lol

Abhay saalay, I offered to meet up in lahore not to long ago, woh toh kiya nahi, ab mera pura shajra nikalana chahta hai on PDF hahahah 😂 all love broski

If I have to guess, somebody found out he's actively taking interest in modeling threads, somebody that you don't want to know about your interests, iykwim..
but @Maula Jatt stated that his wife makes him watch those dramas and then he has crushes on the actresses every other month. Ooper se policing bhi. :(

Zulm ke ye zaabtay, hum nahi maantey.

Here’s mine as a young lad

Tu achcha, dil ka saanf, insaan lagta hain (I'm assuming you to be much younger than me. I'm going to be 50 soon). BTW, @villageidiot tujhse bhi saanf and cool lagta hain. But I keep reporting you for your short temper and foul mouth on an anonymous internet forum. Temper control kar bahi! Baaki zindegi me bhi kaam aayega.

Back
Top Bottom