What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

You are one of the oldest posters still active here.
You remind me of the good old days.. posters like you, eyeless in Gaza, solid snake and others.
I joined in 2007, got my ID banned and came back with this one.

Also any of you guys remember Lahori Butt sb, @Armstrong

Hor Suna pra still in US? Ya Bahawalpur settle hogya?

Changed alot bro.

US

PCdaan aide laain nai kitaa 🤣

FYI bro please don't change your posting style etc or become cautious (cause I would have done that in a heartbeat and that's precisely why I am so cautious with sharing my identity etc here cause I am a toxic kanjar on this forum )
I don't know your family like that, it's more like I grew up in Lahore and there's a faraway connection with your side
You wanna DM?, We need mods for DMs or can do it on our own?
Did you get my message on your profile? Lol

PCdaan aide laain nai kitaa 🤣

FYI bro please don't change your posting style etc or become cautious (cause I would have done that in a heartbeat and that's precisely why I am so cautious with sharing my identity etc here cause I am a toxic kanjar on this forum )
Bro I will never change my posting style lol I am past the point in my life of giving a f or hiding. Don’t worry I gotchu broski

@Maula Jatt

When bhartoids think of Muslims…

This is what comes to their mind:

CE558D82-055E-42A7-BA70-B7E7B3948226.jpeg

:lol:

Bro you are Shaan and muammar Ranas step brother 😂 you look as lahori as the guy who gives you naan at goga naqeebia chanay farosh

I am Punjabi, but please don’t insult me. It’s Ramzan brotha.

@Maula Jatt

When bhartoids think of Muslims…

This is what comes to their mind:

View attachment 923992

:lol:
Braah 😭👏🏼🤣

man if I looked like a lahori, id be rockin’ a red hilfiger sweater from the landa… with jeans and landa sneakers, and or possibly peshori chappal if going on an ‘outing’ … :lol:
But you're right wear a cheap lande kaa red sweater and you'd look like a lahori, shave down that muuch though

Totally a undroon sher guy

Back
Top Bottom