What's new

May Allah save Islam from Pakistan

Ah ! Few people always open boring threads to target other sects. . .few thinks that Khumeni's path way of revolution is best, I don't know why Shia are hiding things, Wall chocking in karachi, Party leaderships of almost all parties, munazirahs fighting, few extremist even abuse SAHABA R.A openly, and still pretending to be saints, Damn! things will get worsens if they carry on this trend.:angry: ... Now few member will start singing Wahabi, Wahabi. :lol:

imc1.jpg

Chief justice never gave us justice he always free those who kill shias.

Not once but several times.

Aray bhai video tu dekh le. :)

These videos are showing that jamat-e-islami tried to declare us non muslims in sind high court and this shia guy Taj Ud Din Haidri went to court from shia's side and he was victorious. Jamat-e-islami wasn't able to prove us as non muslims, In these videos he is telling the story what happened inside the court.

Sorry I don't beleive in such videos. I have seen some videos of Sunni scholars too(I am a sunni myself) and they all are good for nothing. Anyways you have failed to prove what you claimed.

You can still vote for PPP. It is your right. But again you should have logical and credible reasons to reject PTI.

PS: Shias used to ally with Jamat e Islami in MMA by the way.

Sorry I don't beleive in such videos. I have seen some videos of Sunni scholars too(I am a sunni myself) and they all are good for nothing. Anyways you have failed to prove what you claimed.

You can still vote for PPP. It is your right. But again you should have logical and credible reasons to reject PTI.

This is the problem anything regarding our persecution is hidden from the media.

PS: Shias used to ally with Jamat e Islami in MMA by the way.

Shias with jamat islami? Not possible at all.

You have failed to prove what you claim about Ik and JI. I agree with your part about Shias persecution and I condemn it.

Every day a at least 5 people in GB die the news come to us direct from them.

And you know what?

Once we our self reached news channels like geo and samaa tv and told them with evidence that our people have been killed in GB please report this.

And they clearly denied saying not allowed by the government.

Oh you are talking about this.

This alliance was just to save our self from being massacred.

Yes! Allah will save Islam in Pakistan . sorry to answer why?
Forum has not perception so don't need to create confusion and ambiguity.

islam cant be saved in pakistan unless it becomes more modern and believe in universal brotherhood secular like turkey. other than that keep dieing for mythological stuff

You were allied to JI. That's it.

You were? Tehreek-e-jafaria is supported by very few people others don't even know their name.

Typical PPP. Destroying country and fooling people on the name of sects and ethnicity.

Only one leader of PTI was there and that too because it was against USA. Proves nothing.

95% PPP votes are gone now which includes me also.

Back
Top Bottom