What's new

May Allah save Islam from Pakistan

Lunching :D .U mean Lynching . Also above statement of yours shows how weak knowledge of history you have . First suicide bombing was the killing of rajiv Gandhi . You must be smoking some real good stuff . Count the Number of Suicide attacks or mass lynching or religious violence in India right from independence and yours within a couple of years . You will lead us with a huge margin . You mentioned Islam and i will not bite this flame bait as i am much better than this . Nice try kid now move on .

I meant lunching, taking people for lunch, as in cannibalism.
Why did you skip the main part stating that there are many evidences on the internet of Indian suicide bombings even at local government offices and they seem like daily lunches.
There is also enough evidence for the world to see that at least half of the bombings going on in Pakistan and Afghanistan involved many Hindus not Muslims, these latters are compelled to retaliate, and by doing so they are called the terrorists!
So anyone who doesn't believe in conspiracy theories must be a real idiot.
You consider Islam a flame bait, because your gratuitous and benevolent bashing of it just burned you.
You should develop you own intelligence instead of relying on some one else, granpa.
The whole thread is a troll against Islam, so what are you talking about, or trying to hide?

Rather than the knee-jerk Islam-bashing, it is more important to look at the core problem, which is the civilian government's incompetence and abrogation of duties.

I am not excusing the extremists mullahs -- they are certainly a problem -- but extremists exist in all countries. The difference is that they are kept in check by fear of the law, whereas in Pakistan all kinds of criminals feel emboldened to challenge the authorities. In fact, incidents like this mob rampage and the Salamn Taseer assassination are direct statements by the mullahs to proclaim their power and defiance of the civil authorities.

The proper response would be to hold the democratic government accountable for its abrogation of duties, but of course its much easier to rail against the mullahs and the generals.

In most countries, when criminals go on a rampage, people don't blame the criminals but the authorities. Criminals will do what criminals do; it's the authorities' job to keep them in check,

Let's see if the drug addict will write an article for 18 labors and drug addicts slaughtered and killed by his favorite BLA in Turbat.

At the end of the day.. one can thank the establishment for letting Najdi distortion of Islam run helter skelter within our nation..
and the thirst of "strategic depth" and proxy wars leading to the eventual destruction of Pakistani society.. and the Pakistani nation.
What is left now is a crumbling state.

Rather than the knee-jerk Islam-bashing, it is more important to look at the core problem, which is the civilian government's incompetence and abrogation of duties.

I am not excusing the extremists mullahs -- they are certainly a problem -- but extremists exist in all countries. The difference is that they are kept in check by fear of the law, whereas in Pakistan all kinds of criminals feel emboldened to challenge the authorities. In fact, incidents like this mob rampage and the Salamn Taseer assassination are direct statements by the mullahs to proclaim their power and defiance of the civil authorities.

The proper response would be to hold the democratic government accountable for its abrogation of duties, but of course its much easier to rail against the mullahs and the generals.

In most countries, when criminals go on a rampage, people don't blame the criminals but the authorities. Criminals will do what criminals do; it's the authorities' job to keep them in check,

In just a few days a bill is going to be passed by the cabinet about dual nationalities issue and contempt of court issue. The same cabinet and the parliament has failed to make special laws against terrorism in more than four years despite all the blood shed.

Tells us what are the priorities of this civilian government lie. But again criticizing civilian government is a taboo for the "liberals" like Nadeem F Paracha.

At the end of the day.. one can thank the establishment for letting Najdi distortion of Islam run helter skelter within our nation..
Saudis don't even demolish Hussainiat in their own land!
8755q.jpg

and the thirst of "strategic depth" and proxy wars leading to the eventual destruction of Pakistani society.. and the Pakistani nation.
What is left now is a crumbling state.

This is not how it works. People are free to practice their religion/sect in the way they want. And even if you must guide them, Islam guides others through breaching and good words not by terrorizing them like this. Afterall, it's not ordinary peoples' duty to terrorize "misled" other religion/sect followers just because they are different from them. This is not how Islam learned us to be nice and tolerant. Those are just distorting Islam image by their savage acts. Islam was spread by their followers good deeds not like this.

Lo Jee another fool who has brains in his pants. We have no law that says kill people. The law says protection and thorough investigation and evidence then proceeds the decision in court of law, Yes your law says free the killers remember those muslims killed in hindustan and secret videos by tehelka.com, go shove you comment up there.

sorry.. your law says kill people for doing something as trivial as tearing a book or calling names.
In our country people who were responsible for many killings are now in jail. so dont even compare. tehelka is NOT evidence.

The funny thing about this Blashphemy business is that we allow White people to come from 10,000 miles away and convert our
downtrodden populace into Christianity. However, when they start converting other Pakistanis, they are thrown in Jail.

It's about getting tourism into the country if you ask me.

Indians won't miss anything to criticise Islam, but the truth and reality speak for themselves;
The first Human suicide bombings, that we all have witnessed were the killings of Indira Gandhi and her son Rajiv afterwards, The internet is also full of Indian suicide bombers videos even at local government's offices. Lunching of people is very common too, the examples are numerous, but I'll mention the case of the catholic priest killed lately, destruction of temples and mosques are world famous in memories of billions of people and it was "made in India", I can go on and on, but I wish the Indians on this forum to come to their senses before criticising any others.
I do not know for sure(100%, but sure at 90%),That if someone goes to any "practising" religious community's neighbourhood and, let's say burns a Bible (In Ireland or southern US), a Torah (in Israel) or some Hindu religious symbols(in India) for instance, in front of these people, if his fate will be less violent than this Pakistani guy!!!

Sir if you have ever gone through history and have studied that too in a school and not madarsa then you ll realize that hindus have not started destroying mosques..Mughals have started it and they too were muslims..Even we demolish temples in India if it is required,forget about mosques and church.

Last soul searching on Blasphemy law happened exactly 1.6 years back last January after Punjab Governor Salman Taseer's assassination and which ended up in killer being feted and showered with rose petals by lawyers just outside court and judge who sentenced the killer had to leave Pakistan with his wife for fear of his life And the present Pakistan ambassador to USA Sherry Rehman had to drop her plan for constitutional amendments in blasphemy laws after threats.

I think even if we are sure about existence of Allah or credibility of Prophet's (PBUH) teachings & think blasphemy is a crime against Allah/Islam than I dont think it requires human-made-laws to stop it.
Allah almighty is all capable to find the faulters & give them what they deserve.Culprits will be punish in dojakh/jahannum for his blasphemious crimes by Allah & Angels.
Having such laws is itself a blasphemy as it doubt the Universal Justice by Almighty.

I feel sorry for Salman Taseer & his Judge who sentenced his killer. Social reformers like them deserve more than Rental Raja & Zardari.

and If such law is supported by masses than I rremember Iqbal saab's words:-

Barbad gulistaan karne ko to ek hi ullu kaafi tha.
Yahan..har shaakh pe ullu baitha hai anjam-e-gulistan kya hoga

Issue is not Law, but Lawlessness.. Here people are taking Law in their own hands and other people think this is because of Law. But In real, it's otherway around. Those who think Shariah is a Problem they should quit Islam and move on to some other religion. As for Muslims, Sharia'A is Must and since Sharia'A derives rules from Quran and Sunnah pertaining to social Elements of Islam. blasphemy Law is perfect. But it is required to teach people that Police is for arresting, and court is for judgement. No one has any authority to judge or punish, otherwise they will be called as murder.

Indians won't miss anything to criticise Islam, but the truth and reality speak for themselves;
The first Human suicide bombings, that we all have witnessed were the killings of Indira Gandhi and her son Rajiv afterwards, The internet is also full of Indian suicide bombers videos even at local government's offices. Lunching of people is very common too, the examples are numerous, but I'll mention the case of the catholic priest killed lately, destruction of temples and mosques are world famous in memories of billions of people and it was "made in India", I can go on and on, but I wish the Indians on this forum to come to their senses before criticising any others.
I do not know for sure(100%, but sure at 90%),That if someone goes to any "practising" religious community's neighbourhood and, let's say burns a Bible (In Ireland or southern US), a Torah (in Israel) or some Hindu religious symbols(in India) for instance, in front of these people, if his fate will be less violent than this Pakistani guy!!!

Can You Read what Title of thread is??? If yes dont bother to rant your off-topic BS in posts??

I meant lunching, taking people for lunch, as in cannibalism.
Why did you skip the main part stating that there are many evidences on the internet of Indian suicide bombings even at local government offices and they seem like daily lunches.
There is also enough evidence for the world to see that at least half of the bombings going on in Pakistan and Afghanistan involved many Hindus not Muslims, these latters are compelled to retaliate, and by doing so they are called the terrorists!
So anyone who doesn't believe in conspiracy theories must be a real idiot.
You consider Islam a flame bait, because your gratuitous and benevolent bashing of it just burned you.
You should develop you own intelligence instead of relying on some one else, granpa.
The whole thread is a troll against Islam, so what are you talking about, or trying to hide?

Must be Pakistani Hindus . I Don't care much about them . Any case if you think half the bomb blasts in Pakistan are by Hindus please don't skip your medication . And what am i trying to hide . Instead of whining about how Good India or Hinduism is i specifically pointed out attacks and flaws . May be you like to bury your head in sand instead of introspection . No wonder your country is in such a pathetic state now .

Religious post and threads shouldn't be allowed as they are banned topics...why you guys refrain from it and post in Defense related threads. :drag:

What can the government do after salman Taseer case and how the people on this very forum and your lawyers reacted? Its very easy to blame the civilian government which is given rope long enough to hang themselves anyways.

Blaming civilian government is such a joke and a hishonest tactic. They are only four year old and have barely enough time to consolidate power, like trying to get ISI under their authority, which they had to reverse within 24 hours. What different was happening under the army and commando?

Religious post and threads shouldn't be allowed as they are banned topics...why you guys refrain from it and post in Defense related threads. :drag:

This is not a religious discussion. This is a law and order and social problem. Eveything in Pakistan is linked to religion, right from nuclear science and djinns (I kid you not) to history (even IVC LOL). That does not make everything pakistani a religious discussion.

Back
Top Bottom