What's new

May Allah save Islam from Pakistan

Sir if you have ever gone through history and have studied that too in a school and not madarsa then you ll realize that hindus have not started destroying mosques..Mughals have started it and they too were muslims..Even we demolish temples in India if it is required,forget about mosques and church.

Well, if you call the Internet a madrassa than you have a problem, Suicide bombings, or even suicide is forbidden in Islam.
That is why I looked up its origins, and found out it came mostly from India.
Although the Japaneese Samurais has something like that, it was only the last resort, as they were to be killed for sure anyways.

I know that you can destroy your own temples "if required", and I am talking about modern days not the Moghuls or historical events, that's too long to enumerate, since it happened all over the known world on the part of every civilisation or empire as a tick for tack punishment.

For the Moghuls: If you study history with an analytic mind, you'll find out the that the mosques that were destroyed by the Moghuls in coordination with other Muslim armies, were in retaliation to a breach of religious limits by the then Arab Sultans who have allowed mainly atheists to go in mosques and debate about Islam.
While the debate itself is not prohibited at all, it should take place somewhere else, since mosques are a place of prayer not to be confused with schools or universities, and mainly because non-Muslims should not be allowed into mosques.

I have not seen any protest in muslim countries against 9/11,26/11,madrid bombing,london bombing,kenyan embassy bombing and so on..If so called preachers of Islam (Mullahs) are destroying your religion then don't you think it is your duty to come forward and show the true side of Islam ?

P.S - I know it is off topic and it is not to hurt the sentiments of muslims but many people like me would love to know abt it.
We haven't any heard of any protest in India when they butchered 1 lakh kashmir's . Btw its human nature. We can't protest when 3000 american dies in 9/11 because we know what motives that crazy people to do such act . They have killed millions of Muslim before 9/11 happened . They should keep their forces in their own countries and stop supporting dictators around the muslim world . The middle east would be a much peaceful place

Great article the reality of Pakistan is really sad. Amazing how a country that used to be secular and so tolerant in the 50s and 60s has become the center for religious intolerance and extremism.

Hi-

There is no country in this world which does not have these sort of problems-
I can't remember the last times Chinese, Koreans, Brazilians, Argentinians, South Africans, or Austrians beheaded one another, blowing up hospitals, market places, and girls schools, and carried out public executions.

You portrayed Pakistan as a jungle- which it is not-
What i said is completely true. If you take that as "portraying Pakistan as a jungle" then so be it.

Majority of Pakistanis are peace loving people-Some rotten eggs doesn't describe a whole nation-
I never said anything about majority of minority. What i stated doesn't apply to all Pakistanis, there are good Pakistanis but they are in a very small minority.

You spoke like a true indian- Generalizing whole 173,593,000+ people-
:lol: So now i'm a indian for speaking the truth? Gee, thanks for proving my point that you are a intolerant scumbag.

Shame on you- Go fcuk yourself indian-

Shame on me while you're the one who's using dirty and disgusting words like "go fcuk yourself", wow, thanks for proving my point again that you are a intolerant extremist hypocritical scumbag.

Go fcuk yourself indian-

Hmm, you must do that yourself, is that why you are prescribing it to me?:lol:

Dear brother forgive me for not answering you as i am busy with my reponsibilites at work. I furthermore ca 't send you private messages nor post on your wall due to the 10,000 post rule. Good to hear from you and good to be back on pdf after a long absence due to relocation and work.

Salaam bro, its all good, no worries. Its completely understandable. The Admins have been setting up more restrictions on members below a certain amount of posts recently i guess, since we do face trolls and spammers.

But i'm also a bit shocked that i need 10,000+ posts to be able to post a visitor message. Just found that out too.

how you said that najdi are close to Qurran? pls read Qurran. Hazrat Ibrahim A.S has got a rank of Imam even he was already sahib e shareiat Rasool. this is Qurran not hadees.
most famous hadees in both shia/sunni : one who has die without awarness of his Imam, he die as jahilaya

In Qurran Allah says that on judgment day everyone will come with his Imam. Do you please let us know that najdi believe in
Imamat, if so than who are their Imam at that time?
i would like to share this information from your vast research

ps. i am not talking about imam e masjid or imam e Kaaba

Seriously, lolwut?

secondly you can't follow most orders of Quan without following Hadees
You don't realize you have committed a huge blasphemy by saying that?

you don't answer the Qurran verse about Imam, nor you accept the hadees.
please let us know which Qurran or hadees do najdi follow?
THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A DIVINELY APPOINTED IMAM. Period.
Your brainwashing is very strong it seems.

Seriously, lolwut?

You don't realize you have committed a huge blasphemy by saying that?

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A DIVINELY APPOINTED IMAM. Period.
Your brainwashing is very strong it seems.

what should i perceive from your " lolwut" .you have quote above the Qurran verse. Do you deny the word of Imamat in Qurran?
i am not talking about belief of some sects ,this is Qurran.

Pakistan is a cesspit of religious fanatics. Thats what religion often does, it makes society more conservative and is the cause of many sectarian crimes.

Compare the PAkistan of today to the Pakistan of the 50s/60s and this is what you see.

I can't remember the last times Chinese, Koreans, Brazilians, Argentinians, South Africans, or Austrians beheaded one another, blowing up hospitals, market places, and girls schools, and carried out public executions.

What i said is completely true. If you take that as "portraying Pakistan as a jungle" then so be it.

I never said anything about majority of minority. What i stated doesn't apply to all Pakistanis, there are good Pakistanis but they are in a very small minority.

:lol: So now i'm a indian for speaking the truth? Gee, thanks for proving my point that you are a intolerant scumbag.

Shame on me while you're the one who's using dirty and disgusting words like "go fcuk yourself", wow, thanks for proving my point again that you are a intolerant extremist hypocritical scumbag.

Hmm, you must do that yourself, is that why you are prescribing it to me?:lol:
Sir for your information Ireland fight was mainly because they belonged to different sect and what happened in Bosnia every one know and also what hitler did and also what was done to black people in American just few decades ago every one know about that

Pakistan is a cesspit of religious fanatics. Thats what religion often does, it makes society more conservative and is the cause of many sectarian crimes.

Compare the PAkistan of today to the Pakistan of the 50s/60s and this is what you see.
Sir Islam only makes society better but secularism make people complete animals with no moral values

funny thing about this is that despite all the links and all the ***-headed trolls polluting this thread (forum) --- nobody mentioned that religious parties have never managed to gain a foothold in politics....maybe sometimes JUI or MMA gained seats in frontier but a broader national level (and despite no shortage of funds) they still never managed to gain any real position of power

yeah sounds like Pakistan is "losing to mullahs"

:laugh:

p.s. indians of all people cant claim morality here....not after gujrat genocide, genocide of christians; slaughter of sikhs and even "untouchables"

Posted this earlier in thread and will post if again:

More hypocrisy from Nadeem Paracha.

This man is a die hard supporter of PPP, a party which has done nothing to bring justice to its party members after they were murdered (Bhatti and Taseer), done nothing to curb extremism, done nothing to the blasphemy law, done nothing to stop hate speeches, done nothing to about madrassas, done nothing to stop terrorist propaganda, and basically has accomplished nothing.

He's the biggest fan boy of this party yet rants about how Pakistan is doomed and nothing is being done.

More hypocrisy from Nadeem Paracha.

This man is a die hard supporter of PPP, a party which has done nothing to bring justice to its party members after they were murdered (Bhatti and Taseer), done nothing to curb extremism, done nothing to the blasphemy law, done nothing to stop hate speeches, done nothing to about madrassas, done nothing to stop terrorist propaganda, and basically has accomplished nothing.

He's the biggest fan boy of this party yet rants about how Pakistan is doomed and nothing is being done.

hes a marxist/commie twit who supports a party that is as dead as their former leaders....

hes a marxist/commie twit who supports a party that is as dead as their former leaders....

Exactly.

He's so "distraught" and "horrified" at the situation of Pakistan yet he's supporting party that has done nothing to tackle the problems and has been the root of the many problems Pakistan faces.

He's a walking contradiction.

Islam is not in danger- it will never be-

There are people who misinterpret it- The people will die- Not Islam-There really seems to be a problem with Islam and people of Pakistan-
please explain the bold part,
religion needs humans for its survival, not the other way arround. Religion is just a nother lifeless parasite that needs a emotionally weak host.

Back
Top Bottom