What's new

May Allah save Islam from Pakistan

Sufi Islam it seems is dying in Pakistan

Its dying in Kashmir too.

This is the latest tactic used by Gilani/Huriyat and their goons. Now after been isolated, deprived of weapons and armed insurgency they have started spreading low intensity anarchy, religious absolutism (intolerance), burning Sufi shrines, calling out mobs for Allah etc., issuing statements on dress code.
Sorry for the ingress. But I am trying to mention a correlation to show modus operandi on how things work for fanatics.

BTW what was that PM you sent to me ? (fiusfbninsdvionsobnsffv)

RIP to the man.

I think the Pakistani media and education system need to considerably liberalized (and mroe importantly rationalized) and free thought needs to be encouraged more to make sure that the general population is not always thinking through the lens of religion.

‘May Allah save Islam from Pakistan.

Welcome to the "Islamic Republic" Of Pakistan: Where people get blown up, were religious minorities get persecuted, where women are considered to be on the level of animals, where target killers roam freely and go about their everyday business, where corruption is rampant, where ethnocentrism and sectarianism is ever increasing.

Yep, the Paradise of the "Islamic Republic" Of Pakistan, those indians, israelis, and Americans are jealous, they are lining up to sign up for a visa to get into the paradise known as "Islamic Republic" of Pakistan.

Everything is perfect in the "Islamic Republic" because here the Muslim angels rule, and those evil kafir Americans, indians, and israelis are behind any crime if ever there is any.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Indians won't miss anything to criticise Islam, but the truth and reality speak for themselves;
The first Human suicide bombings, that we all have witnessed were the killings of Indira Gandhi and her son Rajiv afterwards, The internet is also full of Indian suicide bombers videos even at local government's offices. Lunching of people is very common too, the examples are numerous, but I'll mention the case of the catholic priest killed lately, destruction of temples and mosques are world famous in memories of billions of people and it was "made in India", I can go on and on, but I wish the Indians on this forum to come to their senses before criticising any others.
I do not know for sure(100%, but sure at 90%),That if someone goes to any "practising" religious community's neighbourhood and, let's say burns a Bible (In Ireland or southern US), a Torah (in Israel) or some Hindu religious symbols(in India) for instance, in front of these people, if his fate will be less violent than this Pakistani guy!!!

I have not heard of Indian Suicide Bombers....Can some Indian members help me ?

Anyways whether or not Indians comment or not, situation is worse in Pakistan.

Oh yeah lets not comment on anything bad in Pakistan...maybe everything will be forgotten.

Indians won't miss anything to criticise Islam, but the truth and reality speak for themselves;
The first Human suicide bombings, that we all have witnessed were the killings of Indira Gandhi and her son Rajiv afterwards, The internet is also full of Indian suicide bombers videos even at local government's offices. Lunching of people is very common too, the examples are numerous, but I'll mention the case of the catholic priest killed lately, destruction of temples and mosques are world famous in memories of billions of people and it was "made in India", I can go on and on, but I wish the Indians on this forum to come to their senses before criticising any others.
I do not know for sure(100%, but sure at 90%),That if someone goes to any "practising" religious community's neighbourhood and, let's say burns a Bible (In Ireland or southern US), a Torah (in Israel) or some Hindu religious symbols(in India) for instance, in front of these people, if his fate will be less violent than this Pakistani guy!!!

Lunching :D .U mean Lynching . Also above statement of yours shows how weak knowledge of history you have . First suicide bombing was the killing of rajiv Gandhi . You must be smoking some real good stuff . Count the Number of Suicide attacks or mass lynching or religious violence in India right from independence and yours within a couple of years . You will lead us with a huge margin . You mentioned Islam and i will not bite this flame bait as i am much better than this . Nice try kid now move on .

Oh yeah lets not comment on anything bad in Pakistan...maybe everything will be forgotten.

might have missed his morning medication !!!!

Indian Mujaheddin , Deccan mujaheddin , Bombing of Samjhauta express , Maoists ,Demolition of babri , horrendous murder of catholic priest in Kerela , Kashmir attacks and list goes on and on and on . Problem Just not Lie with Pakistan but with us too , however in our case it has not spread rampantly .

Indian Mujaheddin , Deccan mujaheddin , Bombing of Samjhauta express , Maoists ,Demolition of babri , horrendous murder of catholic priest in Kerela , Kashmir attacks and list goes on and on and on . Problem Just not Lie with Pakistan but with us too , however in our case it has not spread rampantly .

I know that..we have problems...But do we have suicide bombers ?

tee hee.. we have no laws that say its ok to kill these kind of people.. your constitution says death to bleasphemers.

Lo Jee another fool who has brains in his pants. We have no law that says kill people. The law says protection and thorough investigation and evidence then proceeds the decision in court of law, Yes your law says free the killers remember those muslims killed in hindustan and secret videos by tehelka.com, go shove you comment up there.

WHEN ????..........

Islam is not in danger- it will never be-

There are people who misinterpret it- The people will die- Not Islam-

There really seems to be a problem with Islam and people of Pakistan-

Welcome to the "Islamic Republic" Of Pakistan: Where people get blown up, were religious minorities get persecuted, where women are considered to be on the level of animals, where target killers roam freely and go about their everyday business, where corruption is rampant, where ethnocentrism and sectarianism is ever increasing.

Yep, the Paradise of the "Islamic Republic" Of Pakistan, those indians, israelis, and Americans are jealous, they are lining up to sign up for a visa to get into the paradise known as "Islamic Republic" of Pakistan.

Everything is perfect in the "Islamic Republic" because here the Muslim angels rule, and those evil kafir Americans, indians, and israelis are behind any crime if ever there is any.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Hi-

There is no country in this world which does not have these sort of problems-
You portrayed Pakistan as a jungle- which it is not-

Majority of Pakistanis are peace loving people- Some rotten eggs doesn't describe a whole nation-
You spoke like a true indian- Generalizing whole 173,593,000+ people-
Shame on you- Go fcuk yourself indian-

Isn't that what India is trying to do? Divert the attention so...maybe everything will be forgotten.

No situation in the world can be worst than the Indian one, and this is based on too many facts to enumerate here.

this jahil nation can do anything anytime i already have 0 hope from pakistan now let them die and cry no one can help them .

see it if you can on your risk

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/314021_443519405679281_1510222446_n.jpg
Yes! U absolutely right about that...cuz this nation is realli Jahil cuz it has been created by British to keep them Jahil.....See how much Jahilz are they that Pakistan was created for Islam but Islam never came here even after 65 years of its creation and I don't see that Pakistani nation will ever be able to do it in future.See how much Jahilz we have been kept by the Britisherz and their agents till now......:lol:

Yep, the Paradise of the "Islamic Republic" Of Pakistan, :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Hey! Becareful don't even try to sneak into Pakistan ure @$$ might get blownup too........:lol:

Back
Top Bottom