What's new

List of countries by suicide rate

BS... No bravery involved in this shamefull act. It's not bravery but an impulsive moment clouding someone's judgement abilities.
If he or she can take a pause for few seconds/ minutes the gtearest sin can be avoided.

“The so-called ‘psychotically
depressed’ person who tries to
kill herself doesn’t do so out of quote ‘hopelessness’ or any abstract conviction that life’s assets and debits do not square.
And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing. The person in whom Its invisible agony reaches a certain
unendurable level will kill herself the same way a trapped person
will eventually jump from the window of a burning high-rise.
Make no mistake about people who leap from burning windows. Their terror of falling from a great height is still just as great as it would be for you or me standing speculatively at the same window just checking out the view; i.e. the fear of falling remains a constant. The variable
here is the other terror, the fire’s
flames: when the flames get close enough, falling to death becomes the slightly less terrible of two terrors. It’s not desiring the fall; it’s terror of the flames.
And yet nobody down on the sidewalk, looking up and yelling ‘Don’t!’ and ‘Hang on!’, can understand the jump. Not really.
You’d have to have personally been trapped and felt flames to really understand a terror way beyond falling.”

― David Foster Wallace
@Skies @hinduguy

Last edited by a moderator:

kill herself doesn’t do so out of quote ‘hopelessness’ or any abstract conviction that life’s assets and debits do not square.
And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing. The person in whom Its invisible agony reaches a certain
Make no mistake about people who leap from burning windows. Their terror of falling from a great height is still just as great as it would be for you or me standing speculatively at the same window just checking out the view; i.e. the fear of falling remains a constant. The variable
flames: when the flames get close enough, falling to death becomes the slightly less terrible of two terrors. It’s not desiring the fall; it’s terror of the flames.
And yet nobody down on the sidewalk, looking up and yelling ‘Don’t!’ and ‘Hang on!’, can understand the jump. Not really.
You’d have to have personally been trapped and felt flames to really understand a terror way beyond falling.”

― David Foster Wallace
@Skies @hinduguy

I understand it mate... :coffee:

Again, it's about picking up one of the possible solution... face it and take actions to get home back/ work harder to build new home or pick easy path to end ur life and leav youe dependents to suffer fo whole life..... Sorry that's not human!!

Well only thing I can say is, I have a goal and if I can't reach it I would say bye bye to life unless I have responsibilities or anyone to care for.

― David Foster Wallace
@Skies @hinduguy

So I stand correct... it's just an impulse ..if actions delayed the unfortunate incedent can be avoided at least in most of cases.

Well only thing I can say is, I have a goal and if I can't reach it I would say bye bye to life unless I have responsibilities or anyone to care for.

do you believe in rebirth? or after life like hanging out with jesus or something . :ashamed:

i guess people in Greenland commit too much of suicide because they dont understand their country as green land is packed with ice while Iceland is green, so they get kind of mind fooked :undecided:

greenland_vs_iceland.jpg

So I stand correct... it's just an impulse ..if actions delayed the unfortunate incedent can be avoided at least in most of cases.
... Delay it..
But for how long?
Next we will have to put the person in mental asylum.. To prevent him from doing it!

Back
Top Bottom