Latest Ranking for TOP Dog Fighters Today & BVR fighters

Storm Force

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
IAF have 3 out these 10 will get 4th soon

When you put it like that Robin

3 out of 10 in the IAF you begin to realise how powerful the INDIAN AIR POWER really is

Grippen is the best bang-for-the-buck dogfighter. I can't really argue with their top two dogfighters. Both are great.
The F-22 is definitely the supreme BVR bird. The F-15 is rated too low and their comment about Israeli kill climes as "questionable" is self-serving at best. There are any number of sources that have verified kills through airframe counts and they are as accurate as one can be in war. The reason I mention it is that the F-15 has a kill record of over 100 victories and 0 losses from other fighters....well, one F-15J was accidentally shot down by his own wingman with an AIM-9. Oops! :oops:

IMO RCS is overated

What is more vital is the radar power and the weapons accuracy and the jammers and EW suites.

For this reason despite carrying very large RCS i rate both F15 & SU30MKI massively high in BVR

and su30mki high in DOG FIGHTS due ti its TVC engines

how have they evaluated the fighters...possibly through exercises and simulation..... because there has not been any conflict in recent 10-15 years where these jets experienced a2a combat. So this is just based on presumptions....

Computer simulations and dact programmes that take place accross the whole world.

Grippen is the best bang-for-the-buck dogfighter. I can't really argue with their top two dogfighters. Both are great.
The F-22 is definitely the supreme BVR bird. The F-15 is rated too low and their comment about Israeli kill climes as "questionable" is self-serving at best. There are any number of sources that have verified kills through airframe counts and they are as accurate as one can be in war. The reason I mention it is that the F-15 has a kill record of over 100 victories and 0 losses from other fighters....well, one F-15J was accidentally shot down by his own wingman with an AIM-9. Oops! :oops:

I smell an idiot behind this list. F-16s have been exposed to dogfights and have never been defeated in actual combat. Mig-29 is ranked higher than the F-16 with pathetic actual combat record to back it up. Flankers have been overrated only because of their agility, again with no combat successes. The F-15 has been extremely downrated.

The very fact that the F-15 is so low rated shows how ignorant the person behind this list could be.

Laughable list at its best.......They put Typhoon at #1 which got beaten 3-0 in dogfights with PAF F16A/B. F15s and Mirages also in top then? And they havnt even put JFT in it which had even beaten F16A/B in Pakistan? And yeah on top of that Su30 is there.:rofl: The guy who would have made it must be a moron.

I smell an idiot behind this list. F-16s have been exposed to dogfights and have never been defeated in actual combat. Mig-29 is ranked higher than the F-16 with pathetic actual combat record to back it up. Flankers have been overrated only because of their agility, again with no combat successes. The F-15 has been extremely downrated.

The very fact that the F-15 is so low rated shows how ignorant the person behind this list could be.
Wordpress, what do you expect?

As long as our OP is happy, its a mission complete.
haha, how true. After all, OP hardly cares about facts. Ignorance is bliss, and people would rather live with happy lies, than sad facts.

If you read closely guys he did say these are not in order but a list of top ten in his expert opinion.

I do appreciate that any list that does not have the f16 at the top can not be correct and must be ignored.

F15 144 to nil lossses. A massive twin engined gigantic plane.

F22 typhoon Rafael j10 or indeed thunder or gripen or super hornets or indeed any new fighter wil not have combat success.

This does not mean that they can't whoop the backsides of legacy fighters if their is future war.

Unforunately if you rate fighters on combat performance only then nothing comes close to the British spifire.

The world of dogfighting and aircombat is constantly evolving. Something you people forget living in the 1990s

We no have pesa and aesa radars and tvc engines and multiple bvr loads. The world has moved on from the desert storm and the Arab Israeli conflict.

Back
Top Bottom