What's new

Khaleda likely to visit India, China soon

Rightly said CC but problem is if Indians did not invent "zero" probably you could not have imagined what does the word million means.

If zero was invented in India, we need to still check if it was invented in Pakistan part or BD Part or Indian's muslim part of united India. We can't let Indian bros to get the credit (if exist) so easily. We have to take our every share..:D
:)

yet all indians can speak hindi

how many bangladeshis speak urdu ??? our so called west bengal dadas can speak urdu

pakistan has many ethnic groups punjabis speak punjabi baloch balochi sindhis sindhi pathans pashto

but they all accepted urdu as country's main language

i see what you mean . if WP showed tolarence towards bangla then the general hatered would not have started .

basically pak handled delicate situations with too much force .

for example in nz there is white people and maoris.

english is the official spoken langauge(every one including maoris speak english ) . maori langauge is also officially used by the govt in every aspect of life in nz. ie someone can give exam in maori, official papers are in maori,etc

Pak should have done something like this

Why is she coming to India?

Turns out Monmohon while visiting Bangladesh last year Invited both Begum Khaleda Zia and Ershad to India to which they agreed!! Ershad already visited India recently, So some party members think khaleda may also go to visit India... This is the main story of this news actually!!

Yaar hur Pakistani BD ko bohat support kartaa hai ! I've never met a single Pakistani who doesn't regret what happened in '71 and wishes we'd rectified the problem when it first arose ! Had we not be so high-handed and distrustful of the BD intelligentsia or the politicians or allowed our enemies to exploit our mistakes and weaknesses we would still be one ! The only time a Pakistani gets worked up is when a) his loved ones died in East Pakistan at the hands of the militants/freedom fighters or they got captured as POWs in '71 (I know examples of both of these instances but even still they'd don't hate BD or the People...they just haven't a sense of affinity towards you guys like the rest of us do) or b) if it is asserted that our army - our boys were nothing but butchers and rapists who slaughtered 3 million Bengalis and raped countless hundreds of thousands of the Bengali Women and in contrast the Mukhti Bahini didn't even touch a single Bihari ! Inn instances mein thoraa sa ghusaa aa jaataa hai paaar koi itnaa baraa issue nahin hai, if BD ever needed us we'd be there !

What if I don't support Bangladesh and don't regret what happened in 1971? :undecided: Will u kill me Armstrong Bhai jaan?

also the arrogance in certain west pak's

how much truth there is to this i dont know as i have never faced discrimination from any pak
but really maybe there is truth to this ? enlighten me some1

I can tell you what my Grandpa told me in his 5-6 years of being in East Pakistan !

He said that he felt a distinct superiority complex of the civil bureaucrats who'd been posted from the West ! And why ? Because they'd served under the Britis first and they brought with them the same colonial mindset...you can see their arrogance even now ! They won't come across as 'servants of the people of Pakistan' but more like their 'masters'. They behaved a little like how a 'grumpy school headmaster' would ! There wasn't an ounce of racial superiority complex between the People of the West and the People of the East ! In case of the civil servants because many of them were from the Punjab or were Biharis who had immigrated to the East because most of East-Pakistan's bureaucracy being Hindus had opted India instead of residing in Pakistan, the wounds of the partition were fresh because the Punjab had seen a lot of blood-shed and the Biharis had experienced quite a lot of it themselves. What this did was it created a sense of paranoia and distrust that could have been shaken up if there was greater people-to-people interaction but regrettably there wasn't partly because West Pakistani politicians were corrupt and preoccupied by other problems beset to Pakistan and partly because a 1000 km separating the two wings created a huge natural barrier to greater interaction. The East Pakistan intelligentsia certainly didn't help with their demand for 'Bengali' to be made our national language whilst all the other ethnicities (Pathan, Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch etc.) had accepted Urdu as our national language in line with the wishes of the Quaid and understanding the wisdom behind choosing a non-partisan language like Urdu to be our national language despite it being spoken as the mother tongue by less than 9% of Pakistanis (now !). Then there was the politicization of this, the agitations, the perceived meddling of the intelligentsia sitting in Calcutta with their anti-pakistan stance and finally Mr.Mujib and the Agartalla Conspiracy ! These things compounded created such a volatile atmosphere that the differences became pronounced and the distrust and disunity between the two wings grew. Had we reached out to each other at that point in time to bury these differences and create a Pakistan based on 'federalism' as the Quaid envisioned it to be with each province having control of their own resources, their culture, their language, their people, their administration, their bureaucracy etc. with only a few portfolios like the Armed Forces and Foreign Policy being controlled by the Central Government or had Bhutto and others giving into some of Mr.Mujib's demands...we would still be one ! Instead we ended up instigating a crackdown that finally led to Operation Searchlight and the start of the '71 War.

i see what you mean . if WP showed tolarence towards bangla then the general hatered would not have started .

english is the official spoken langauge(every one including maoris speak english ) . maori langauge is also officially used by the govt in every aspect of life in nz. ie someone can give exam in maori, official papers are in maori,etc

i've already told u brother they were very arrogant i agree with u

but dont compare india with BD india is very sensitive country can have ethnic riots religious riots anytime

God knows the best...language is a way of communication, if it is hurting the sentiments of a so huge part of a population, then prejudiced politician have to take care any way....it is still happening in Pakistan (alas!)...May Allah keep Pakistan united and help it into departing on ethnic bases any more....mistakes are acknoweldged widely by our side of nation (many writers of our side has in their writing describes how Bengalis bros were discriminated undoubtedly), we don't bother those hell politician...ALAS! this discrimiation is going on....Though this discrimination is going on every part of the world, as a human...like in Europ muslims and asians have voiced that they are discriminated at workplace ane everywalk of life...But, for our Pakistanis case we remain unlucky that this discrimiation would be always amplified by some 3rd party (enemies of Pakistan )...
May Allah bless us all!!!

I can tell you what my Grandpa told me in his 5-6 years of being in East Pakistan !

He said that he felt a distinct superiority complex of the civil bureaucrats who'd been posted from the West ! And why ? Because they'd served under the Britis first and they brought with them the same colonial mindset...you can see their arrogance even now ! They won't come across as 'servants of the people of Pakistan' but more like their 'masters'. They behaved a little like how a 'grumpy school headmaster' would ! There wasn't an ounce of racial superiority complex between the People of the West and the People of the East ! In case of the civil servants because many of them were from the Punjab or were Biharis who had immigrated to the East because most of East-Pakistan's bureaucracy being Hindus had opted India instead of residing in Pakistan, the wounds of the partition were fresh because the Punjab had seen a lot of blood-shed and the Biharis had experienced quite a lot of it themselves. What this did was it created a sense of paranoia and distrust that could have been shaken up if there was greater people-to-people interaction but regrettably there wasn't partly because West Pakistani politicians were corrupt and preoccupied by other problems beset to Pakistan and partly because a 1000 km separating the two wings created a huge natural barrier to greater interaction. The East Pakistan intelligentsia certainly didn't help with their demand for 'Bengali' to be made our national language whilst all the other ethnicities (Pathan, Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch etc.) had accepted Urdu as our national language in line with the wishes of the Quaid and understanding the wisdom behind choosing a non-partisan language like Urdu to be our national language despite it being spoken as the mother tongue by less than 9% of Pakistanis (now !). Then there was the politicization of this, the agitations, the perceived meddling of the intelligentsia sitting in Calcutta with their anti-pakistan stance and finally Mr.Mujib and the Agartalla Conspiracy ! These things compounded created such a volatile atmosphere that the differences became pronounced and the distrust and disunity between the two wings grew. Had we reached out to each other at that point in time to bury these differences and create a Pakistan based on 'federalism' as the Quaid envisioned it to be with each province having control of their own resources, their culture, their language, their people, their administration, their bureaucracy etc. with only a few portfolios like the Armed Forces and Foreign Policy being controlled by the Central Government or had Bhutto and others giving into some of Mr.Mujib's demands...we would still be one ! Instead we ended up instigating a crackdown that finally led to Operation Searchlight and the start of the '71 War.

agreed yaya and bhutto should have agreed to that the central govt should only hold armed forces and foreign policy as mujib mentioned. Then we would still be 1 !

No...I don't hit cuddly monkeys who have such a beautiful smile ! :P

theek hai, par don't speak for ALL Pakistanis. Everyone has different viewpoints on Bangladesh/East Pakistan. Although I regret Pakistanis killing so many Bangladeshis in 1971 which they shouldn't have done, but I don't think that part was meant to be "Pakistan" right from the beginning. Bengali Muslims should have given their own country right from the beginning (1947). I am respecting your views and u should respect mine.

Turns out Monmohon while visiting Bangladesh last year Invited both Begum Khaleda Zia and Ershad to India to which they agreed!! Ershad already visited India recently, So some party members think khaleda may also go to visit India... This is the main story of this news actually!!

So winds are blowing the opposite way after decades...Khaleda Zia was more pro-Pak and Hasina more pro-India....
So by this logic now Hasina would be thinking to come Pakistan...:p

you people forgot the role of RAW!!! i think it was one of the main reason of fall of Dhaka...they faked the whole scenario.

Back
Top Bottom