What's new

Khaleda likely to visit India, China soon

i've already told u brother they were very arrogant i agree with u

but dont compare india with BD india is very sensitive country can have ethnic riots religious riots anytime

They WERE not arrogant they ARE arrogant still...but let me correct VERY arrogant bro....so sad to tell the truth (to our experience)....

theek hai, par don't speak for ALL Pakistanis. Everyone has different viewpoints on Bangladesh/East Pakistan. Although I regret Pakistanis killing so many Bangladeshis in 1971 which they shouldn't have done, but I don't think that part was meant to be "Pakistan" right from the beginning. Bengali Muslims should have given their own country right from the beginning (1947). I am respecting your views and u should respect mine.

I'm reiterating what I heard out on the streets of Pakistan, in the drawing rooms of Pakistanis, in the papers of Pakistan, in the utterances of Pakistani politicians and in the words of the Pakistani analysts ! I don't speak for them...they do it well enough ! I agree that had BD been given independence from the very start it would all do us a world of good with Pakistan and BD having a relationship as that of brothers instead of being one country separated by a 1000 km of hostile territory which may or may not have been plotting against us depending upon whom you listen and what facts go before your scrutiny.

Having said that, ma'am with the deepest respect your reference point in this context (and others like this !) is usually 'race or ethnicity' whereas I don't agree with it. I am a Pan-Islamist in my own fashion and for me the notion that 'we're one nation because we're all Muslims' means something and by extension 'we're Muslims and we should stick together and stand up for each other' means quite a bit something too. So I do deeply regret '71 that it shouldn't have happened ! If we had chosen to be one country in '47 we should have transcended these baseless differences and carved out a name for ourselves in the history books instead of committing suicide the way we did.

I'm reiterating what I heard out on the streets of Pakistan, in the drawing rooms of Pakistanis, in the papers of Pakistan, in the utterances of Pakistani politicians and in the words of the Pakistani analysts ! I don't speak for them...they do it well enough ! I agree that had BD been given independence from the very start it would all do us a world of good with Pakistan and BD having a relationship as that of brothers instead of being one country separated by a 1000 km of hostile territory which may or may not have been plotting against us depending upon whom you listen and what facts go before your scrutiny.

Having said that, ma'am with the deepest respect your reference point in this context (and others like this !) is usually 'race or ethnicity' whereas I don't agree with it. I am a Pan-Islamist in my own fashion and for me the notion that 'we're one nation because we're all Muslims' means something and by extension 'we're Muslims and we should stick together and stand up for each other' means quite a bit something too. So I do deeply regret '71 that it shouldn't have happened ! If we had chosen to be one country in '47 we should have transcended these baseless differences and carved out a name for ourselves in the history books instead of committing suicide the way we did.

Ok, but not everyone is Pan-Islamist. Just saying. I respect your views and u respect mine. Thank you Armstrong Bhai jaan!! :partay:

ahmad tu mil ya na mil mai 2 4 punjabi kurriya chherne ek bar chala jayunga lahore :D

anywayssssss gudnight guys c ya...

Buri Baaat bhai , prince ho kay aisi baatein kertay ho :cheers: kuch to khof e khuda kero... Pehla naam change ker lo :what:

Buri Baaat bhai , prince ho kay aisi baatein kertay ho :cheers: kuch to khof e khuda kero... Pehla naam change ker lo :what:

it was a joke mama jaan actually ladkiya hi mujhe chherti hai real life me

mai bohot khubsurat sa bacha hu na is liye :oops:

Ok, but not everyone is Pan-Islamist. Just saying. I respect your views and u respect mine. Thank you Armstrong Bhai jaan!! :partay:

No ma'am one doesn't need to be a Pan-Islamist to have some kind of affection towards the same people whom we called 'our fellow countrymen' about 40 years ago.

Khair forget it ! I do respect your view however much I disagree with them and I believe you feel the same way about mine.

Lets leave it at that...Behan Jeee ! But remember if its ever your buttt on fire its Pan-Islamists like myself who'd come and save you not those who base their nationalism on a common 'ethnicity or language' !

masha ALLAH bohot acha kaha tune :smitten:

Let the elections be over there and Begum Zia win, you will find many Hasina fanboys here. I can understand the frustration of a Bangladeshi here, they want enmity with India aka Pakistan, and they won't get it

On topic: Begum Zia's trip to India, it underscores the importance of India in Bangladeshi internal politics. China trip is just a hogwash to not to be seen close to India before elections

Flying-cow--16791.jpg

it was a joke mama jaan actually ladkiya hi mujhe chherti hai real life me

mai bohot khubsurat sa bacha hu na is liye :oops:

Jigar ke tukreiii...tujhee jo 'Aslam, Omer, Ali aur Zia' naaam ki larkiyaan cheerti hain unnn se durr rahei...kahin pachtanaa na parrr jai ! :P

No ma'am one doesn't need to be a Pan-Islamist to have some kind of affection towards the same people whom we called 'our fellow countrymen' about 40 years ago.

Khair forget it ! I do respect your view however much I disagree with them and I believe you feel the same way about mine.

Lets leave it at that...Behan Jeee ! But remember if its ever your buttt on fire its Pan-Islamists like myself who'd come and save you not those who base their nationalism on a common 'ethnicity or language' !

Pan-Islamists (True Muslims) don't talk with girls like that Bhai Jaan! ;) . yeah kaunsa Islam hai zara hamien bhi pata chaley ? ;)

Pan-Islamists (True Muslims) don't talk with girls like that Bhai Jaan! ;) . yeah kaunsa Islam hai zara hamien bhi pata chaley ? ;)

Mein Disco Molvi hooon ! :D

By the way aaap ko kiss ne kahaa keh 'Pan-Islamists' true Muslims hoteii hain ? Woh to eik 'political ya social stance' hai !

And whats wrong with talking to a girl ? Aaap haar bandei seh 'flirt' karnaa busss kardei tou aap bhi 'True Muslim' baan jainn geee ! :P

Mein Disco Molvi hooon ! :D

By the way aaap ko kiss ne kahaa keh 'Pan-Islamists' true Muslims hoteii hain ? Woh to eik 'political ya social stance' hai !

And whats wrong with talking to a girl ? Aaap haar bandei seh 'flirt' karnaa busss kardei tou aap bhi 'True Muslim' baan jainn geee ! :P

lol hahahahhahah! :P

Apna Bhai lagaaa meri paaas bhi Naran Kaghan jaaanei keh paisse nahin paaar dil kartaa hai Bangladesh ka chakar laganei ka ! My Grandpa was posted in Chittagong, Mymensingh and later Dhaka as part of the MES to build army cantonments there (he was a civilian contracted civil engineer !) and my Dad's eldest brother was born in Dhaka in '54 ! Phirr tou aapnii heee city hoiii na ? :D

I want to go to Kashmir at least once in my life!! InshAllah i will go there!!

chitha.jpg

i like to say it that it was the fault of a people from the west who were discriminating. And a few eager wannabe heroes of the east . Operation search light was launched i believe on the information from bengali traitors, seeing that none of the WP's could actually speak bangla !

Any source for that?? It was planned in 1970 by a PA officer to wipe out any Bengali nationalist revolution, he resigned before 26th march!! His interview was a eye opener to me! He said how some dickkhead pakistani officers modified the plan and staged a massacre!! It was highly secretive, Jamatis had no clue of this!

Back
Top Bottom