What's new

Khaleda likely to visit India, China soon

Yaar hur Pakistani BD ko bohat support kartaa hai ! I've never met a single Pakistani who doesn't regret what happened in '71 and wishes we'd rectified the problem when it first arose ! Had we not be so high-handed and distrustful of the BD intelligentsia or the politicians or allowed our enemies to exploit our mistakes and weaknesses we would still be one ! The only time a Pakistani gets worked up is when a) his loved ones died in East Pakistan at the hands of the militants/freedom fighters or they got captured as POWs in '71 (I know examples of both of these instances but even still they'd don't hate BD or the People...they just haven't a sense of affinity towards you guys like the rest of us do) or b) if it is asserted that our army - our boys were nothing but butchers and rapists who slaughtered 3 million Bengalis and raped countless hundreds of thousands of the Bengali Women and in contrast the Mukhti Bahini didn't even touch a single Bihari ! Inn instances mein thoraa sa ghusaa aa jaataa hai paaar koi itnaa baraa issue nahin hai, if BD ever needed us we'd be there !

i understand yaar tab wo war nahi rehta revenge ban jata hai

exactly yahi hua tha 71 me trust me i have no hatred toward pak's awam

its our looser policians whom ****** everything

There are so many Begum Zia fanboys here :girl_wacko:

Let the elections be over there and Begum Zia win, you will find many Hasina fanboys here. I can understand the frustration of a Bangladeshi here, they want enmity with India aka Pakistan, and they won't get it

On topic: Begum Zia's trip to India, it underscores the importance of India in Bangladeshi internal politics. China trip is just a hogwash to not to be seen close to India before elections.

Yaar hur Pakistani BD ko bohat support kartaa hai ! I've never met a single Pakistani who doesn't regret what happened in '71 and wishes we'd rectified the problem when it first arose ! Had we not be so high-handed and distrustful of the BD intelligentsia or the politicians or allowed our enemies to exploit our mistakes and weaknesses we would still be one ! The only time a Pakistani gets worked up is when a) his loved ones died in East Pakistan at the hands of the militants/freedom fighters or they got captured as POWs in '71 (I know examples of both of these instances but even still they'd don't hate BD or the People...they just haven't a sense of affinity towards you guys like the rest of us do) or b) if it is asserted that our army - our boys were nothing but butchers and rapists who slaughtered 3 million Bengalis and raped countless hundreds of thousands of the Bengali Women and in contrast the Mukhti Bahini didn't even touch a single Bihari ! Inn instances mein thoraa sa ghusaa aa jaataa hai paaar koi itnaa baraa issue nahin hai, if BD ever needed us we'd be there !

my personal feelings towards pak is mixed as my grandfather fought for the PA in 1965 war, but then got shot in the 1971 war against PA and embrace martyrdom ( he defected and joined mukti bahini). And i still have relatives who are currently serving in PA . so really its a hard one for me to really hate pak.

in general most bengalis harbour hate for jamatis and al badr and al sham, bacuase they lead the PA to do the massacres ,

i dont blame PA for massacres. I blame @#$% like nizami, ali ahmed mojahid for the murder and rape of our people. Its them who filled PA's head with @#$%
may allah punish them .

my personal feelings towards pak is mixed as my grandfather fought for the PA in 1965 war, but then got shot in the 1971 war against PA and embrace martyrdom ( he defected and joined mukti bahini). And i still have relatives who are currently serving in PA . so really its a hard one for me to really hate pak.

in general most bengalis harbour hate for jamatis and al badr and al sham, bacuase they lead the PA to do the massacres ,

i dont blame PA for massacres. I blame @#$% like nizami, ali ahmed mojahid for the murder and rape of our people. Its them who filled PA's head with @#$%
may allah punish them .

Yaaar we've buried the past so to speak and we buried it a bit too deep for my liking ! Which is to say though its good to move on it is crucial to revisit where we went wrong ? What was done and what could have been done ? This debate hasn't raged on in the Pakistani society; if it did it happened behind the closed doors involving the bureaucracy, the armed forces, the politicians etc. ! Only recently has the intelligentsia started speaking up because in the past 10-15 years Pakistan's media has become probably the freest in South Asia if not one of the freest in the world with countless dozens of journalists harshly criticizing everything from the armed forces to the raison detre of our very existence ! Sometimes that leaves a very bad taste in my mouth whilst other times its a welcome sight but the point is these things are being talked about.

At the same time what most of us have a contention with is that whereas we were in the wrong, the opposition wasn't in the right either ! Many West-Pakistani civilians, families of West-Pakistani officers, Biharis and others died at the hands of the Mukhti Bahini and that the Agartalla Conspiracy wasn't a figment of our imagination ! Yes we handled the situation very...very badly but the Mukhti Bahini weren't the Knights in Shinning Armour either...they indulged in gross human right's abuses too ! We had a poster on this very forum (BilalHaider) whose loved one died in the '71 war at the hands of the freedom fighters ! Some of my Grandpa's friends died there in '71 and so did a few relatives of our friends in Karachi !

May Allah forgive us all for what we did !

Yaaar we've buried the past so to speak and we buried it a bit too deep for my liking ! Which is to say though its good to move on it is crucial to revisit where we went wrong ? What was done and what could have been done ? This debate hasn't raged on in the Pakistani society; if it did it happened behind the closed doors involving the bureaucracy, the armed forces, the politicians etc. ! Only recently has the intelligentsia started speaking up because in the past 10-15 years Pakistan's media has become probably the freest in South Asia if not one of the freest in the world with countless dozens of journalists harshly criticizing everything from the armed forces to the raison detre of our very existence ! Sometimes that leaves a very bad taste in my mouth whilst other times its a welcome sight but the point is these things are being talked about.

At the same time what most of us have a contention with is that whereas we were in the wrong, the opposition wasn't in the right either ! Many West-Pakistani civilians, families of West-Pakistani officers, Biharis and others died at the hands of the Mukhti Bahini and that the Agartalla Conspiracy wasn't a figment of our imagination ! Yes we handled the situation very...very badly but the Mukhti Bahini weren't the Knights in Shinning Armour either...they indulged in gross human right's abuses too ! We had a poster on this very forum (BilalHaider) whose loved one died in the '71 war at the hands of the freedom fighters ! Some of my Grandpa's friends died there in '71 and so did a few relatives of our friends in Karachi !

like i said the jamatis filled PA's head with @#$% and personally yaya and bhutto was a @#$%

mukhti bhahini did do the violations as stated but again it was in revenge for what PA did.

so really we should bash the mullah's and jamatis.

BD's awam never understood the intentions of the politicians

another 1 i must say is lack of communication

BD's awam never understood the intentions of the politicians

another 1 i must say is lack of communication

also the arrogance in certain west pak's

how much truth there is to this i dont know as i have never faced discrimination from any pak
but really maybe there is truth to this ? enlighten me some1

also the arrogance in certain west pak's

how much truth there is to this i dont know as i have never faced discrimination from any pak
but really maybe there is truth to this ? enlighten me some1

ya they do have arrogance

kaha punjabi pathan kaha lungi bangali :D

they forgot the muslim part :D

ya they do have arrogance

kaha punjabi pathan kaha lungi bangali :D

they forgot the muslim part :D

then be 1971 be a lesson to them . allah never accepts arrogance .

(tbh i never saw the attraction of lungi and never have worn one .
Go ahead call me non bengali)

then be 1971 be a lesson to them . allah never accepts arrogance .

(tbh i never saw the attraction of lungi and never have worn one .
Go ahead call me non bengali)

dont say that

71 was fault of both east n west

i dont care if any1 calls a bengali or not

i'm not a racist person

dont say that

71 was fault of both east n west

i dont care if any1 calls a bengali or not

i'm not a racist person

i like to say it that it was the fault of a people from the west who were discriminating. And a few eager wannabe heroes of the east . Operation search light was launched i believe on the information from bengali traitors, seeing that none of the WP's could actually speak bangla !

i like to say it that it was the fault of a people from the west who were discriminating. And a few eager wannabe heroes of the east . Operation search light was launched i believe on the information from bengali traitors, seeing that none of the WP's could actually speak bangla !

yes operation search light was bit much

we should've taken urdu as country's main language

lack of communication was a big factor

yes operation search light was bit much

we should've taken urdu as country's main language

lack of communication was a big factor

pak should not have forced or tried to force bengalis to speak urdu . . Look at india . 25 something states. Bangali, telegu, punjabi etc etc . Stilll togather as a nation .

pak should not have forced or tried to force bengalis to speak urdu . . Look at india . 25 something states. Bangali, telegu, punjabi etc etc . Stilll togather as a nation .

yet all indians can speak hindi

how many bangladeshis speak urdu ??? our so called west bengal dadas can speak urdu

pakistan has many ethnic groups punjabis speak punjabi baloch balochi sindhis sindhi pathans pashto

but they all accepted urdu as country's main language

Back
Top Bottom