What's new

Khaleda likely to visit India, China soon

Trade relation specially import of RAW materials does not mean being subservient and submissive and selling Bangladesh interest and independence as Awami League is doing. And doing business does not mean it is to serve only asymmetric indian benefit. Also, "progressive" does not mean only people who support and paddle indian imposition and asymmetric practices. So your effort to equate Awami league indian stooge act and sell out practices are just pure farce.

Now on cotton import, Bangladesh imports 41% of raw cotton from india. Without indian cotton there are other places to import but production will be bit more expansive. But if Bangladesh can raise productivity and cut cost in infrastructure then we can live without indian cotton. Saying without indian cotton Bangladeshi textile industry will be crippled is expression of india submissive mantra.

If anything it was BNP which banned yarn import from india through land port to protect local textile industry. It was BNP which did not allow bonded warehouse to stop flooding indian textile into local market.

Best option to get rid of Indian love and affection is to tear our country apart from the MAP and place it somewhere in the Pacific Ocean.

Banning import of yarn had one very direct effect on the economy. It raised the price by making an artificial shortage of goods. This artificial shortage had certainly allowed the BNP cronies to make two extra pices at the cost of the country. Do you think you should support such a cunning ploy by BNP?

As I said in my previous post, BNP throws a few anti-India venoms in order to make its electorates happy, but it is in favour of doing greater trade with India. Do you remember what Nazmul BeHuda did with the Indian CNG? He earned about 4 lakhs of Taka in each CNG. No Indian govt would have allowed this kind of business. The GoI would have asked the CNG maker to build factory/assembling plant in its country instead of directly importing fully assembled CNG goodies.

Jamaatis do not like India for unknown reasons. But, they should agree that the GoI never lets the country's welfare to enrich a single fat BeHuda. Jamaatis should learn from India.

Best option to get rid of Indian love and affection is to tear our country apart from the MAP and place it somewhere in the Pacific Ocean.

Banning import of yarn had one very direct effect on the economy. It raised the price by making an artificial shortage of goods. This artificial shortage had certainly allowed the BNP cronies to make two extra pices at the cost of the country. Do you think you should support such a cunning ploy by BNP?

As I said in my previous post, BNP throws a few anti-India venoms in order to make its electorates happy, but it is in favour of doing greater trade with India. Do you remember what Nazmul BeHuda did with the Indian CNG? He earned about 4 lakhs of Taka in each CNG. No Indian govt would have allowed this kind of business. The GoI would have asked the CNG maker to build factory/assembling plant in its country instead of directly importing fully assembled CNG goodies.

Jamaatis do not like India for unknown reasons. But, they should agree that the GoI never lets the country's welfare to enrich a single fat BeHuda. Jamaatis should learn from India.

bro majority of our country's people dont like indians

they r 2 faced as we all know problem is our political world is very much confused

they r not thinking about country's future

they r 2 busy 2 think how 2 bash each other :lol:

417431_461252023896529_1178555157_n.jpg

In 2000-2001 Bangladeshi textile mills had stock pile of yarn left in the stock because of previous Awami league regime (1996-2001) let india dump yarn in local market. Yarn import was banned through land ports because BTMA requested it. Yarn price was not increased and was not something that BNP leaders made money on. Bangladesh is much more self sufficient in yarn making than raw cotton. Also, during last BNP tenure both textile and garments industry boomed (new garments/knit factory in every 2 ½ week). So what more to expect on your india submissive act?

In your diluted mind importing few thousand CNG from india was some kind of indian love feast. Corruption is something different. Have you not lost pants when Awami league regime stooped importing Japanese recondition car by imposing more tax than on them; just so india can dump junk inside Bangladesh. Just one year Bangladeshi consumers had to pay and lost thousands of crore taka on indian junk.

“We also demand revision of the CC slabs (cubic centimetre), engine power, of both reconditioned and new vehicles for fixing the prices of imported cars,” Abdul Mannan Chowdhury (Khosru), president of Bangladesh Reconditioned Vehicles Importers and Dealers Association, said in a press briefing in Dhaka.

“We want a level-playing field in tax structure on imports of both used and new cars,” he said.

Chowhdury said some dealers import low-quality new vehicles from different countries and sell those at low prices.

The durability and quality of Japanese reconditioned vehicles are higher than many other new cars, he said.

“But the government fixed higher duty on imports of reconditioned vehicles from Japan,” he said. “As a result, import of such reconditioned vehicles also declined for thin sales in the local market.”

For new vehicles, the customs value is lower compared to their actual price and the practice of under-invoicing of actual price is common and, as a result, the government receives lower taxes, he said.

On the other hand, in case of reconditioned vehicles, the customs value is significantly higher than the actual price because of the unjust depreciation method, which is diminishing the market, he said.

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=232126

You talk about corruption perhaps you should refresh your soul with this:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ippling-corruption-awami-league-regime-4.html

Here is examples for your kind of indian love fest and sellout of our independence:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...mi-govt-proved-again-they-indian-stooges.html

But as far as Bangladesh political landscape goes, KZ showed lack of capability to lead movement.

She almost had it. I don't what made her back. She could have over throw Awami losers with people support.

And yes, KZ is not qualified to lead the nation. I think she has some health issues as well.

She is aged and should retire from politic but who will replace her?

Miskin hu!! Chitttagong jane ka paysa nehi hain mera pas! chala pakistan!! Khwab!!

Apna Bhai lagaaa meri paaas bhi Naran Kaghan jaaanei keh paisse nahin paaar dil kartaa hai Bangladesh ka chakar laganei ka ! My Grandpa was posted in Chittagong, Mymensingh and later Dhaka as part of the MES to build army cantonments there (he was a civilian contracted civil engineer !) and my Dad's eldest brother was born in Dhaka in '54 ! Phirr tou aapnii heee city hoiii na ? :D

Apna Bhai lagaaa meri paaas bhi Naran Kaghan jaaanei keh paisse nahin paaar dil kartaa hai Bangladesh ka chakar laganei ka ! My Grandpa was posted in Chittagong, Mymensingh and later Dhaka as part of the MES to build army cantonments there (he was a civilian contracted civil engineer !) and my Dad's eldest brother was born in Dhaka in '54 ! Phirr tou aapnii heee city hoiii na ? :D

kya bat hai

tab bhi mai soch raha hu tu pehle se hi BD ko itna support q deta hai

Hasina has had her term, now its my turn to rule Dhaka - Khaleda will say to New Delhi.

kya bat hai

tab bhi mai soch raha hu tu pehle se hi BD ko itna support q deta hai

Yaar hur Pakistani BD ko bohat support kartaa hai ! I've never met a single Pakistani who doesn't regret what happened in '71 and wishes we'd rectified the problem when it first arose ! Had we not be so high-handed and distrustful of the BD intelligentsia or the politicians or allowed our enemies to exploit our mistakes and weaknesses we would still be one ! The only time a Pakistani gets worked up is when a) his loved ones died in East Pakistan at the hands of the militants/freedom fighters or they got captured as POWs in '71 (I know examples of both of these instances but even still they'd don't hate BD or the People...they just haven't a sense of affinity towards you guys like the rest of us do) or b) if it is asserted that our army - our boys were nothing but butchers and rapists who slaughtered 3 million Bengalis and raped countless hundreds of thousands of the Bengali Women and in contrast the Mukhti Bahini didn't even touch a single Bihari ! Inn instances mein thoraa sa ghusaa aa jaataa hai paaar koi itnaa baraa issue nahin hai, if BD ever needed us we'd be there !

Hasina has had her term, now its my turn to rule Dhaka - Khaleda will say to New Delhi.

You are talking like our ignorant PDF Jamaatis, who really think a BD leader goes to India to get votes in the election. In reality, a leader's visit is to exchange views on bilateral matters so that both sides can understand each other's mind. However, India may patronize one of the political parties by providing election funds. Since BNP cannot expect to be a recipient of any such fund, therefore, it may want India not to supply such funds to AL. If this is a great help to BNP India may want reciprocity when it forms the next govt. I think, BNP should neutralize Indian.

Back
Top Bottom