What's new

Khaleda likely to visit India, China soon

Any source for that?? It was planned in 1970 by a PA officer to wipe out any Bengali nationalist revolution, he resigned before 26th march!! His interview was a eye opener to me! He said how some dickkhead pakistani officers modified the plan and staged a massacre!! It was highly secretive, Jamatis had no clue of this!

no source , as i said " i believe " but still even if i am wrong

you have to admit if the jaamatis were not guiding PA half the raping and massacres would not have happened !

but please do educate me on this

theek hai, par don't speak for ALL Pakistanis. Everyone has different viewpoints on Bangladesh/East Pakistan. Although I regret Pakistanis killing so many Bangladeshis in 1971 which they shouldn't have done, but I don't think that part was meant to be "Pakistan" right from the beginning. Bengali Muslims should have given their own country right from the beginning (1947). I am respecting your views and u should respect mine.

Pakistan was a dream of East Pakistanis, They had greater role in formation of Pakistan!! The Expectation were Higher in East Pakistan from the newly formed pakistan!!

Few hours ago i was reading Major Dalim's book ( the man who killed Sheikh Mujib) ! He wrote " Bengal elites( businessmen) were pro pakistan before, but later during Ayub's regime when they realized West Pakistani businessmen getting Govt favour and they were unable to compete with them, they became pro-independent"

Its actually business! Pakistan failed to deliver!! Thanks to Idiot politicians, generals and opportunists!!!

Pakistan was a dream of East Pakistanis, They had greater role in formation of Pakistan!! The Expectation were Higher in East Pakistan from the newly formed pakistan!!

Few hours ago i was reading Major Dalim's book ( the man who killed Sheikh Mujib) ! He wrote " Bengal elites( businessmen) were pro pakistan before, but later during Ayub's regime when they realized West Pakistani businessmen getting Govt favour and they were unable to compete with them, they became pro-independent"

Its actually business! Pakistan failed to deliver!! Thanks to Idiot politicians, generals and opportunists!!!

you mean to say that benga;is got butchered cos a few idiotic bussiness men could not make a few coins ??

man this is some @#$% s#$t !

But majority of Bangladeshis were peasants and most of business owners in East Pakistan were West Pakistani.

If zero was invented in India, we need to still check if it was invented in Pakistan part or BD Part or Indian's muslim part of united India. We can't let Indian bros to get the credit (if exist) so easily. We have to take our every share..:D
:)

Do you even know the name of any pre-Islamic mathematician. :laugh:

Do you even know the name of any pre-Islamic mathematician. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

does it really matter ? if it was invented in the part that is present day bangladesh or present day pak ?;)

does it really matter ? if it was invented in the part that is present day bangladesh or present day pak ?;)

Did we ever stopped Pakistanis or Bangladeshis to claim any shared heritage. Main point being how many of them take interest and love in their pre-Islamic past or concede the fact that there is a shared heritage. :enjoy:

Did we ever stopped Pakistanis or Bangladeshis to claim any shared heritage. Main point being how many of them take interest and love in their pre-Islamic past or concede the fact that there is a shared heritage. :enjoy:

finally found a indian here who talks sense
Give me a hug bro :yahoo:

You are talking like our ignorant PDF Jamaatis, who really think a BD leader goes to India to get votes in the election. In reality, a leader's visit is to exchange views on bilateral matters so that both sides can understand each other's mind. However, India may patronize one of the political parties by providing election funds. Since BNP cannot expect to be a recipient of any such fund, therefore, it may want India not to supply such funds to AL. If this is a great help to BNP India may want reciprocity when it forms the next govt. I think, BNP should neutralize Indian.

Ya whatever.

Is she wants to come, its fine. We have no problem in talking to her and listening to her version.

But given the history, if GoI does pump in money into BD elections, I think it will go to Hasina's party.

Ya whatever.

Is she wants to come, its fine. We have no problem in talking to her and listening to her version.

But given the history, if GoI does pump in money into BD elections, I think it will go to Hasina's party.
Markus, Monmohon begged for Khaleda's visit. You guys should be thankful to BKZ she is considering the visit! And for fund, if bnp jamat ever needs fund, there are lots of Ummah money you know! Why force more indian farmers to commit suicide by taking their money??

I want to go to Kashmir at least once in my life!! InshAllah i will go there!!

chitha.jpg

I just facerolled :alcoholic:

Markus, Monmohon begged for Khaleda's visit. You guys should be thankful to BKZ she is considering the visit! And for fund, if bnp jamat ever needs fund, there are lots of Ummah money you know! Why force more indian farmers to commit suicide by taking their money??

What you talking man ?

Indian farmers are destined to die. If the money does not go to BL elections then it will end up in the ministers pockets, it will never reach the poor people.

Back
Top Bottom