What's new

Khaleda likely to visit India, China soon

Contrary to what the Jamaat supporters want people to believe in the PDF, BNP is a progressive party with two eyes open for seeing the surroundings of the country. Naturally, India is in its periscope. It is the business opportunites with India that made many of BNP ministers and cronies very rich. When in power BNP will do exactly the same it did last time. It will blind people by making anti-India rhetorics few times a year, but the trade and commission businesses will be as usual. BNP will certainly disappoint the die-hard PDF Jamaatis, no doubt.

I believe a working relationship between the govts of BD and India is essential for the well being of the country. We get almost all the raw materials from India without which our textile industry will be wiped out. So, why to rock the boat when you yourself are aboard it?

khaleda20120817114730.jpg

Let me try todecipher it like google translator-"By bangladesh being landlocked he meant tha already from 3 side BD is covered by mayanmar and india and its sea access can be curtailed by parking IN right at BD 's beaches."..................:D

What ever you wet dreaming indians dream off, still that doesn't make us landlocked. You failed as a translator.:disagree:

Any way that post of yours would make a nice bollywood script. :enjoy:

Indian tends to forget the lower grade lessons when they go in to higer grade hence its genuine they cant count million when they are playing in billions trillions.............:D

Hindutva education system also fails in arguments I see.

Rightly said CC but problem is if Indians did not invent "zero" probably you could not have imagined what does the word million means.

Fairy tails from indian mythology are not counted as actual history/facts in the real world. :coffee:

What ever you wet dreaming indians dream off, still that doesn't make us landlocked. You failed as a translator.:disagree:

Any way that post of yours would make a nice bollywood script. :enjoy:
Remembered from bollywood -movie on my script will be dubbed in every language including Bengali and will be released across East eandia till when BD realisises its ultimate dream of being part of greater india...........:rofl:

Hindutva education system also fails in arguments I see.
hindutva education system didnt teach me to abuse people like your upbringing and education has taught you to abuse a woman.....:rolleyes:

There are few things to consider before getting worked up on the Daily star speculation:

1) News says "likely" without any authoritive confirmation. This speculation has been around for last few months but so far proven to be false.

2) Source of the news is Daily star same newspaper on advise of indian officials published the propaganda Khaleda Zia took money from ISI.

3) India already concluded to support one sided staged election by Awami League and for that Ershad has been paid and set by india to play role of sham oppsition. Ershad visit and his interaction with indian leadership very much communicated that end.

With these considerations, what Daily Star published as "likely" is questionable to say the least. Captain of Awami fanboy club has obvious reason to cheer about this likely propaganda.

But as far as Bangladesh political landscape goes, KZ showed lack of capability to lead movement.

Remembered from bollywood -movie on my script will be dubbed in every language including Bengali and will be released across East eandia till when BD realisises its ultimate dream of being part of greater india...........:rofl:

hindutva education system didnt teach me to abuse people like your upbringing and education has taught you to abuse a woman.....:rolleyes:

baji aap hindu ho ???

u r from pak or india

Contrary to what the Jamaat supporters want people to believe in the PDF, BNP is a progressive party with two eyes open for seeing the surroundings of the country. Naturally, India is in its periscope. It is the business opportunites with India that made many of BNP ministers and cronies very rich. When in power BNP will do exactly the same it did last time. It will blind people by making anti-India rhetorics few times a year, but the trade and commission businesses will be as usual. BNP will certainly disappoint the die-hard PDF Jamaatis, no doubt.

I believe a working relationship between the govts of BD and India is essential for the well being of the country. We get almost all the raw materials from India without which our textile industry will be wiped out. So, why to rock the boat when you yourself are aboard it?

Trade relation specially import of RAW materials does not mean being subservient and submissive and selling Bangladesh interest and independence as Awami League is doing. And doing business does not mean it is to serve only asymmetric indian benefit. Also, "progressive" does not mean only people who support and paddle indian imposition and asymmetric practices. So your effort to equate Awami league indian stooge act and sell out practices are just pure farce.

Now on cotton import, Bangladesh imports 41% of raw cotton from india. Without indian cotton there are other places to import but production will be bit more expansive. But if Bangladesh can raise productivity and cut cost in infrastructure then we can live without indian cotton. Saying without indian cotton Bangladeshi textile industry will be crippled is expression of india submissive mantra.

If anything it was BNP which banned yarn import from india through land port to protect local textile industry. It was BNP which did not allow bonded warehouse to stop flooding indian textile into local market.

anti -Indian sentiment..... hmmmm why you are using US flag?????? are you representative to the bangladeshi??? forget not you are land locked....... he he he paranoia, last stage...... please make call to khaleda , tell her ..... actually many members over here thinks 1971 war is an decisive victory but we lost it......

*facepalm*

There are few things to consider before getting worked up on the Daily star speculation:

1) News says "likely" without any authoritive confirmation. This speculation has been around for last few months but so far proven to be false.

2) Source of the news is Daily star same newspaper on advise of indian officials published the propaganda Khaleda Zia took money from ISI.

3) India already concluded to support one sided staged election by Awami League and for that Ershad has been paid and set by india to play role of sham oppsition. Ershad visit and his interaction with indian leadership very much communicated that end.

With these considerations, what Daily Star published as "likely" is questionable to say the least. Captain of Awami fanboy club has obvious reason to cheer about this likely propaganda.

But as far as Bangladesh political landscape goes, KZ showed lack of capability to lead movement.

Daily Star is Awami League.

And yes, KZ is not qualified to lead the nation. I think she has some health issues as well.

Back
Top Bottom