What's new

Karachi should be made a separate province

should Karachi be made separate province on administrative grounds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no one will support it because making karachi a seperate province means to make hazara sariaki and many other provinces....in my opinion pakistan shud b one unit like it was back in 50,s....

There are 2 reasons for it, first is that they consider division of Sindh to be a Punjabi ploy to further weaken the opposition and secondly because Punjab itself does not implement the wishes of Bahawalpur and Siraikis. Bahawalpur, especially, was supposed to be independently administered area as per the partition agreement.

The thing is that Punjab has repeatedly asked that if a Saraikistan has to be built on a linguistic basis, seeing that Saraiki is a language, than a part of Sindh where Saraiki is spoken should also be included as should the outlying regions of Baluchistan & KPK but otherwise if you want to create a Province (s) on administrative basis - Soooo bismillah but its got to be through a free & impartial National Commission & it should be across the Board not just Punjab-Centric ! And thats where they - the advocates of Punjab's Division - step back & expose their hypocrisy !

Then why was MQM so eager and happy to be insignificant part of government. Why did not they leave the government. Wait they did left the last government several times and every time when they got their pockets filled they returned. What a great democratic party.

Why operation only in Liyari? Why not entire Karachi? Why not nine zero?

because in lyari people chop heads off, because in lyari nobody has the guts to go there even the olice, even rangers got two dead bodies there, and in lyari if you go then they skin you alive chop your head play football with it and then flush you in the gut after incinerating your body

lol from a journalist thats just unbelievable, i wont go down to your very level i have already gotten pretty low

the point is not MQM, not im being racist like you are, its a pure economic perspective, i dont care is MQM or jamaat comes to power, but karachi had enough of PPP/sindh controlling karachi affairs and failing miserably at that

sindhis should either give sindh and karachi the local government and let karachiites run their affairs rather then a appointed administrator or let karachi govern itself

The pure economic purpose is fullfiled by keeping Karachi capital of Province Sindh and part of Pakistan NOT separating it.

And once MQM succeeds in separating it then forget if any genuin political Pakistani party will be ruling Karachi. There are too many foreign countries who wishes to separate it through altaf susa

mahajir suba is not MQM's demand but the mohajirs demand it
making karachi separate province is not the same mohajir suba demand

karachi should be made province on administrative purpose so that it can have all the facilities like LG system which sindh government is not providing

:lol: so why we should not kick those mohajirs who demand it?

lets come forward and tell us the percentage of these anti-Pakistan mohajirs. they dont belong to Pakistan and NO no soba shoba for refugees.

kick them back to shytland

mahajir suba is not MQM's demand but the mohajirs demand it

making karachi separate province is not the same mohajir suba demand

karachi should be made province on administrative purpose so that it can have all the facilities like LG system which sindh government is not providing
So are you trying to say MQM doesn't represent mohajirs? Who do they represent then? Baluchies?
All i have seen on the walls of karachi is mohajir soba. I am yet to see the slogan of karachi soba anywhere. It was always mohajir soba.

because in lyari people chop heads off, because in lyari nobody has the guts to go there even the olice, even rangers got two dead bodies there, and in lyari if you go then they skin you alive chop your head play football with it and then flush you in the gut after incinerating your body

MQM brought this gift to Karachi and now when others have learnt the trick you are crying.

no one will support it because making karachi a seperate province means to make hazara sariaki and many other provinces....in my opinion pakistan shud b one unit like it was back in 50,s....

hazara, saraiki etc etc provinces do have logical reasons . These are big regions but Karachi is City not a entire region and above all its economic hub of Pakistan you cant hand it over to MQM ghundas

The thing is that Punjab has repeatedly asked that if a Saraikistan has to be built on a linguistic basis, seeing that Saraiki is a language, than a part of Sindh where Saraiki is spoken should also be included as should the outlying regions of Baluchistan & KPK but otherwise if you want to create a Province (s) on administrative basis - Soooo bismillah but its got to be through a free & impartial National Commission & it should be across the Board not just Punjab-Centric ! And thats where they - the advocates of Punjab's Division - step back & expose their hypocrisy !

forget sarieki suba what about bhawalpur?

but i dont understand your frustration with being called mohajirs? biharis or lucknovis, it doesnt matter now because we have all evolved into one same group?

what's your frustration and desperation that you lot still be called muhajirs after 65 years?

Ban on politics is a great idea, however how does public representation materialize into official decisions void a political process? Your idea is very appealing but is it workable?

well in a state city, local bodies election may take place to elect the local nazims and its leader The Mayor (non party basis) but there is no direct election for MPs for the national assembly, instead indirect or direct election, elect the Mayor, who is the sole representative of the city state in the federation. he represent the city State in the federation and raise voice for the city.

the relationship of the city state with the federation has to be coded in the Constitution. we had States before One unit system 1955, but got dissolved, States like Bahawalpur, Swat,Kalat.

its the need of the hour to delegate authority to the cities to manage themselves and contribute in terms of revenue and expense towards the federation rather than playing party politics.

however, such ideas need to be understood with all their existing and future pros and cons.

So are you trying to say MQM doesn't represent mohajirs? Who do they represent then? Baluchies?
All i have seen on the walls of karachi is mohajir soba. I am yet to see the slogan of karachi soba anywhere. It was always mohajir soba.

These are part of Mumbai underworld blood genese.

need to kick them out of Pakistan

MQM brought this gift to Karachi and now when others have learnt the trick you are crying.

MQM brought this to lyari? sorry but i dont follow you i thought lyari gangs existed even before MQM

sorry my bad brov

Then why was MQM so eager and happy to be insignificant part of government. Why did not they leave the government. Wait they did left the last government several times and every time when they got their pockets filled they returned. What a great democratic party.

You are partially correct, the ministers were indeed busy lining their pockets. But what could MQM have gained from sitting in the opposition? Wouldn't that have taken away whatever little service they could actually provide to their voters?

Why operation only in Liyari? Why not entire Karachi? Why not nine zero?

First of all, I was trying to explain how much power MQM has actually wielded despite being a part of successive Governments. Moving on, it's quite simple really, we are all witness to a police operation that failed in Liyari in which the LEA's could not even get close to the stronghold of the Liyari gang criminals.......has that ever happened anywhere else in Karachi or even at NINE ZERO????

But if the intent is genuine, I support a corrective military operation against all criminal elements in Karachi/Sindh.

what's your frustration and desperation that you lot still be called muhajirs after 65 years?

and prophet muhammad pbuh was so frustrated to call his group mohajirs?

The pure economic purpose is fullfiled by keeping Karachi capital of Province Sindh and part of Pakistan NOT separating it.

And once MQM succeeds in separating it then forget if any genuin political Pakistani party will be ruling Karachi. There are too many foreign countries who wishes to separate it through altaf susa

how does it fullfill if LG system is not in place? dear madam, you have dragged this rubbish for far too long, please give me the straight answer now?

and what sort of economic benefits karachi got during last five years, how can you simply justify the PPP performance in karachi during last five years? let alone pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom