What's new

Karachi should be made a separate province

should Karachi be made separate province on administrative grounds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not migrated hindustani who will only concentrate on one province. I am a Pakistani and i stand for my entire country.

I heard such words are considered as insult by Pakistan's Muhajirs.

It is a touchy subject. Some people believe if it is made separate maybe they will lose Karachi. How can that be? Karachi will always be a part of Pakistan. Now there will always be a difference of opinion here, but lets think logically. If by separating Karachi develops and become a model state, wont that be good for Pakistan. The federal govt will always control the law enforcement agencies but the rest should be given to the local govt. People of karachi should vote and elect honest people to run them. During the local elections, army should be placed on ALL polling booths so that no chance of rigging. It is time to move forward.

I agree with most of your post but not with the LEA part. All provincial LEA's must serve under the Mayor/Governor in any modern country. Similar form should be applicable. As somebody has already stated, only defense & foreign affairs should reside with the federal Government.

3. As a Pakistani i am questioning your intention. Why on EARTH no native Pakistani Political party or Pakistanis demand separation of Karachi and why only Altaf and MQM feeling restless over the elections and want to break Pakistan?

:rofl: natives? baji you are very elderly, such words dont suit you really, and you also claim to be a journalist, now what sort of bullshitt is coming out of your mouth?

let me remind of the natives?

who is responsible for bringing charas, heroine and drugs, weapons into the city, yeah the natives :rooleyes:

who is responsible for eliminating the LG system and assigning a dictator like administrator for karachi and its utter destruction for five years?

who is responsible for transport mafia :rolleyes:

who is responsible for law and order situation in karachi :rolleyes:

who is responsible for the state karachi is in today?

or better yet who is responsible for the state of pakistan today, sure we hindustanis are very evil people, dragged pakistan into a such a dept which will last for decades :rolleyes:

surely the natives did excellent job in KPK with drone attacks, talibans chopping heads and all :rolleyes:

Instead of a province why not a separate federal unit like Islamabad?

BUt then MQM would have a fit and the seat of provincial government will be disturbed as well.

I support the idea but creating only a Karachi province will create resentment in the Sindhi population. I suggest all divisions of Pakistan be converted into a province.

I agree with you but have you ever wondered why it is so? Why would the Sindhis resent the move to make Karachi & Hyderabad a separate province? It's not like they won't have the same opportunities as before.

I do not support the idea.

In Rawalpindi PTI won seats while Federal and Punjab governments shall be controlled by PML (N). Now what should PTI do. Call for making Rawalpindi a province since they do not have any say in the matters of Rawalpindi.

Wrong logic.

It is called democracy. Majority governs and minority waits for next elections. MQM has been in power since 1988 and yet they do not want to take any blame for the mess that Karachi is in.

That's what I call failed logic, being an insignificant part of the Government does not mean that MQM has been in power since 1988. Operations in Karachi against MQM were carried out while MQM was in Government and that is the best example I can give you of how much power MQM really had.

Even when MQM had its own Governor and Provincial Home Minister, they could still not clean liyari of the criminals neither could they carry out any operation there. That's the power that you speak of!!

If they're going to continue labeling themselves as Muhajirs even after 65 years than they do indeed need to be insulted !

Abbe how can a single city be made into a province??:what:

Abbe how can a single city be made into a province??:what:

Very large city (population wise) - But of course the Sindhi Nationalists won't allow it ! They have a hissy fit everytime someone talks about the division of Sindh into smaller provinces; the last time most of them even vandalized & set-on-fire many a State infrastructure in Sindh.

If they're going to continue labeling themselves as Muhajirs even after 65 years than they do indeed need to be insulted !

its like saying, calling oneself punjabi is ought to be insulted, whats your problem with word mohajirs? we are who we are, its not gonna change would it

My knowledge of Pakistan is limited, but one of my Pak friends in US (from Karachi) told me how Karachi generates like 70% of Pakistan's economy. Which is a really high number, essentially Pakistan is being run from Karachi. Can anyone confirm this?

Also. if this is the case, Pak should try a Singapore/HonKong model with Karachi, and try to separately make it an economic powerhouse...

it was so called hindustani who saved a tiny afghani land called KPK from utter distruction like afghanistan

but you didnt answered my question, you said sindhis should claim their land, but you fail to realise where will pathans be heading if sindhis so called claim their lands? you have already seen the tolerance of sindhi nationalists

you always forget that it is karachi and not sindh and punjab which took your internally displaced people into its lap

and nobody in karachi calls himself hindustani i think you are too dumb to spread such nonsense

and making karachi a province in not dividing the country, its making a city which generates money like a prostitute give some honour to it

dahhh and who was that hindostani?

Karachi Belongs to Sindhi Pakistani and mohajir should be thankful to Pakistanis that they have shared their city with them. Now stop your bhatakhori and contest fair elections not at gunpoint.

2. FYI i have my relatives in MQM and i know all of you guys including them are chor and haramkhor who snatch mobiles and money at gun point. You MQM people are feeding your community at stolen money.

3. And yes Indian origin urdu speaking community still consider itself hindustani.

4. Why Karachi should be made a provine for a field day of MQM?

5. Punjab and Sindh and Balochistan are my provinces and part of my country. If we are displaced for its security then its our right that other parts of my country should accomodate us. And FYI Karachi if can welcome outsiders then KP/Balochistan/Punjab all are part of this country why cant Karachi welcome us.

6. Sindhi nationalists? the likes of traitors and enemy men like GM syed and so on have seen their ***** were kicked so badly by Pakistani Sindhis. we are NOT worried . We trust in Pakistani Sindhis but we dont and we cant trust altaf bhayas.

[natives? baji you are very elderly, such words dont suit you really, and you also claim to be a journalist, now what sort of bullshitt is coming out of your mouth?

let me remind of the natives?

who is responsible for bringing charas, heroine and drugs, weapons into the city, yeah the natives :rooleyes:

who is responsible for transport mafia

who is responsible for law and order situation in karachi

who is responsible for the state karachi is in today?

who is responsible for eliminating the LG system and assigning a dictator like administrator for karachi and its utter destruction for five years?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...d-made-separate-province-5.html#ixzz2UfGDTbNv

lOOK WITHIN the MQM ghundagardi gave birth to other gangs ranging from Lyari ones to so on.

I agree with you but have you ever wondered why it is so? Why would the Sindhis resent the move to make Karachi & Hyderabad a separate province? It's not like they won't have the same opportunities as before.

The reason for resentment by Sindhi will be political point scoring by some of their leaders

Very large city (population wise) - But of course the Sindhi Nationalists won't allow it ! They have a hissy fit everytime someone talks about the division of Sindh into smaller provinces; the last time most of them even vandalized & set-on-fire many a State infrastructure in Sindh.

Ab ye Sindhi nationalist kaun hain...heavy metal band singing paeans of loud pain filled verses about a land lost? :what:

I am not migrated hindustani who will only concentrate on one province. I am a Pakistani and i stand for my entire country.

The end point is this BS thread is aimed at MQM agenda and has no place. Karachi truely belongs to Sindhis of Pakistan and no foreigners have any right to snatch it.

Period

Oye native Pakistan Bhai mere, remember that these migrants are the ones who fought and bled for Pakistan. Our ancestors have done it repeatedly when yours were stabbing Pakistani in the back for Afghanistan. Patriotism is in our blood, what our ancestors have done for Pakistan, we can do yet again.

Sirf Karachi hi nahi, poora Pakistan hamara hai, lekin abhi yeh sirf chand families ke haathon mei hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom