What's new

Karachi should be made a separate province

should Karachi be made separate province on administrative grounds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
forget sarieki suba what about bhawalpur?

Absolutely, should the people, so desire it - Than Yes ! :tup: Along with these too, if the people so desire it - Pakistan Princely States

But ideally every Division should be made into a Province with maximum possible powers to be devolved to the Local Governments with both the Federal & to a much larger extent the Provincial Governments holding on a few portfolios - Bakkiii subb kuch Community level pei decide ho !

What cannot happen on the other hand is the duplicity that is rampant in the rest of Pakistan; bakiii kiisss Province ki division ki baaat ho tou marneii maaarneii pe utaaar aateiii hain lakin jub Punjab ki baaat ho tou Yes absolutely divide Punjab !

and prophet muhammad pbuh was so frustrated to call his group mohajirs?

Yet when they went back to their homeland Makkah, History wrote them as Tribe of Quraish,,, Even after the death of Prophet (P.B.U.H) all the muhajirs used to be called qurayishi's. So choose which is your homeland, if it is india, then continue calling yourself muhajirs, if not then call yourself bihari's amrohi's or lucknauvis

Well if the Urdu speaking population of Pakistan wants to call themselves Mohajir, other Pakistani nationalities should have no reason to object. I am a Punjabi coz I live in a land which had 5 rivers. Now I don't think this was the name of land before muslim came here. With advent of farsi this land was came to know as Punj Ab :) Now since their fore fathers came to Pakistan as Mohajirs and in actual they are hyderabadis, kutchi memons, UP CPians , as a consolidated group they started to call it a Mohajir group..... fair enough ...it is such a petty thing discussion on it is of no use , not to mention the objection.

and prophet muhammad pbuh was so frustrated to call his group mohajirs?

Were those mohajir looters and criminals like MQM mohajirs?

did they get the land and grabed it at gun point? werent the Ansars ones who shared their food/land/ and human resource willingly to those mohajirs?

Mohajirs were supposed to go back to their land and they did after conquering Makka. So its your trun go back conquer your land from your bretheren there and go back to your land dont grab ours.

Well if the Urdu speaking population of Pakistan wants to call themselves Mohajir, other Pakistani nationalities should have no reason to object. I am a Punjabi coz I live in a land which had 5 rivers. Now I don't think this was the name of land before muslim came here. With advent of farsi this land was came to know as Punj Ab :) Now since their fore fathers came to Pakistan as Mohajirs and in actual they are hyderabadis, kutchi memons, UP CPians , as a consolidated group they started to call it a Mohajir group..... fair enough ...it is such a petty thing discussion on it is of no use , not to mention the objection.

Mohajir is phrase used for Refugees. Refugees are not owner of the land they migrated to. Punjabi/Sindhi etc etc is an ethnicity.

What is ethnicity of these mohajirs?

We are trying our level best to call them urdu speaking Pakistanis but these are still bent upon calling themself refugees. So refugees are supposed to be sent back.

how does it fullfill if LG system is not in place? dear madam, you have dragged this rubbish for far too long, please give me the straight answer now?

and what sort of economic benefits karachi got during last five years, how can you simply justify the PPP performance in karachi during last five years? let alone pakistan

LG system is not in palce in other provines as well. Elections just held. The provinces had been given more powers under 18th ammendment so wait for the system to take place.

Lahore/Peshawar/ Quetta etc etc also did not get much economic benefits does it mean we should demand Peshawar a separate province for personal agendas of ANP? or for that mattter Quetta for BLA ?

@ W.11

i have relatives in your MQM so kindly do not try to play this card on me. i can exactly tell you what you MQM walas are doing.

Many were killed by you people and a number of my relatives working for MQM also got killed.

You people have to do away with underworld activitis and start earning riz e halal.

Period and good bye for this thread.

Jiya ho Bihar ke lala........
like we say here, Ek Bihari sab per bhari.:P

LG system is not in palce in other provines as well. Elections just held. The provinces had been given more powers under 18th ammendment so wait for the system to take place.

Lahore/Peshawar/ Quetta etc etc also did not get much economic benefits does it mean we should demand Peshawar a separate province for personal agendas of ANP? or for that mattter Quetta for BLA ?

lahore didnt get developments?

about peshawar, whose fault was it? didnt you guys elected ANP in the first place that ruled entire province, what did you guys achieve even under local government? nothing!! what did karachi achieve??

yaar itna matt karo ke mun se ghalat alfaaz nikalne lage, please try to use your common sense for once

Jiya ho Bihar ke lala........
like we say here, Ek Bihari sab per bhari.:P

im stuck here wasting my time on these idiotic people and you know what i have to go for work :disagree:

sweet dreams

i think youy should keep your long nose to yourself.

And i also think Tamil Nadu should be a separate country. rather South India should be a separate country . This is so unjust that South Indians impose their tamilian terrorism on others specially Sri Lanka.

Mahrashtian terrorism, or to say Bal Thakray, RSS. VHP. Bajrangi and so on proves that every state in India is a separate country.

thts not the point, there is a national representation of several parties in every state of india.
however in pak, punjab = pml, sindh = ppp etc.
so why should pak on the whole belong to punjab.. so it should be broken up

MQM brought this to lyari? sorry but i dont follow you i thought lyari gangs existed even before MQM

sorry my bad brov

I was talking about abduction, torture, rape and killing of people in Karachi. MQM is considered pioneer in these tactics.

You are partially correct, the ministers were indeed busy lining their pockets. But what could MQM have gained from sitting in the opposition? Wouldn't that have taken away whatever little service they could actually provide to their voters?

First of all, I was trying to explain how much power MQM has actually wielded despite being a part of successive Governments. Moving on, it's quite simple really, we are all witness to a police operation that failed in Liyari in which the LEA's could not even get close to the stronghold of the Liyari gang criminals.......has that ever happened anywhere else in Karachi or even at NINE ZERO????

But if the intent is genuine, I support a corrective military operation against all criminal elements in Karachi/Sindh.

MQM could not yield power because the intent was to gain personal benefits. Your can either serve the people or serve your own interests. There is no middle way where you can serve the people and serve your own interests.

Gangs in Liyari must be eliminated. No question about that but then other gangs should also be terminated.

making new provinces brings too much bad blood. Instead metro cities like karachi, lahore , islamabad should be given greater autonomy in the form of lacal governing bodies with real fin and authoritive power.
Just my 2 cents. :)

lahore didnt get developments?

about peshawar, whose fault was it? didnt you guys elected ANP in the first place that ruled entire province, what did you guys achieve even under local government? nothing!! what did karachi achieve??

yaar itna matt karo ke mun se ghalat alfaaz nikalne lage, please try to use your common sense for once

im stuck here wasting my time on these idiotic people and you know what i have to go for work :disagree:

sweet dreams

Looser and idiots when runs out of argument, usually resort to name calling and tries to run away from mehfil

thts not the point, there is a national representation of several parties in every state of india.
however in pak, punjab = pml, sindh = ppp etc.
so why should pak on the whole belong to punjab.. so it should be broken up

yeh thats why we have seen mahrashtrian terrorism against non mahrashtrians and thats why you are still holding on to Telangana issue.

Indian states must be broken up to give representation to all on fair grounds specially Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom