What's new

Karachi should be made a separate province

should Karachi be made separate province on administrative grounds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never.

Never, Never, Never. It should NOT happen.

If they want a seperate province then not only Karachi, but other parts of southern sindh should be included too, but IMO, its fine as it is now.

yeh thats why we have seen mahrashtrian terrorism against non mahrashtrians and thats why you are still holding on to Telangana issue.

Indian states must be broken up to give representation to all on fair grounds specially Muslims

indian muslims have been given fair representation.. ie 25% land in the form of pak/BD. they are welcome to go there.. but they dont want to go.
there is no maharashtrian terrorism. it is ruled by national party

lahore didnt get developments?

about peshawar, whose fault was it? didnt you guys elected ANP in the first place that ruled entire province, what did you guys achieve even under local government? nothing!! what did karachi achieve??

yaar itna matt karo ke mun se ghalat alfaaz nikalne lage, please try to use your common sense for once

im stuck here wasting my time on these idiotic people and you know what i have to go for work :disagree:

sweet dreams

You are confused . at one hand you are saying oh look LG system is NOT in place in Karachi so oh ahh ehhh MQM is left in the lurch how will we loot now?

my bad. on the other hand you are saying that what did people of Peshawar achieved by having LG system.

funny. and oh FYI information we are not some telephon addressing goon slaves we had kicked ANP and if PTI failed to perform we will kick them as well next time. :azn: we aint sissies who dream of separating Karachi the next morning they wake up from slumber

indian muslims have been given fair representation.. ie 25% land in the form of pak/BD. they are welcome to go there.. but they dont want to go.
there is no maharashtrian terrorism. it is ruled by national party

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah so Pakistan have Indian Muslims??

dahhhhhhhhhhhh. please dont send them give them their due representation. the national party failed to stop mahrashtrian danda against non mahrashtrians

You are confused . at one hand you are saying oh look LG system is NOT in place in Karachi so oh ahh ehhh MQM is left in the lurch how will we loot now?

my bad. on the other hand you are saying that what did people of Peshawar achieved by having LG system.

funny. and oh FYI information we are not some telephon addressing goon slaves we had kicked ANP and if PTI failed to perform we will kick them as well next time. :azn: we aint sissies who dream of separating Karachi the next morning they wake up from slumber

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah so Pakistan have Indian Muslims??

dahhhhhhhhhhhh. please dont send them give them their due representation. the national party failed to stop mahrashtrian danda against non mahrashtrians

pakistan+bd is for all muslims of undivided india, that they have been allowed to live in india on equal terms and thrive is their bonus and reward for their wise and good decision in 1947.
but regarding maharashtra is not in this topic... this is about the fact that pakistan has voted as independent regions and would do well to split pak accordingly. the day india has 28 different parties winning in each state, we can discuss the same for india.

sister you are beginning to annoy me, i wonder how you became journalist, i think for your intelligence you should have been a mere cleaning lady

Indias are distorting poll results. :rolleyes:

or rather it should have been a mere karachiite poll, because we are the one getting effected by this rubbish

i dont care what others think

@W.11

Keep up that attitude :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
the people supporting this should be tried for treason, making it a province will make it one step closer to independence from pakistan as a whole.

or rather it should have been a mere karachiite poll, because we are the one getting effected by this rubbish

i dont care what others think

doesnt matter, karachi doesnt just belong to karachi, it belongs to all of pakistan, most of the residents in karachi arent even native to karachi anyways so what right do they have to say what should be done to karachi?

maing it a province will only make mqm one step closer to push for independence all together.

the people supporting this should be tried for treason, making it a province will make it one step closer to independence from pakistan as a whole.

doesnt matter, karachi doesnt just belong to karachi, it belongs to all of pakistan, most of the residents in karachi arent even native to karachi anyways so what right do they have to say what should be done to karachi?

maing it a province will only make mom one step closer to push for independence all together.

this entire reasoning is idiotic, try to merge balochistan with punjab since many balochs demands a separate country

this entire reasoning is based on insecurities, if you guys had handled east pakistan correctly or balochistan correctly there had been no such insecurities

then also register treason case with bhawalpuris, sareikis, hazars, south pashtuns, gilgit baltistanis, azad kashmiris :rolleyes:

then also register treason case with bhawalpuris, sareikis, hazars, south pashtuns, gilgit baltistanis, azad kashmiris :rolleyes:

i say lets do it and then send a few hundred to the gallows that will shut up up every body.

this entire reasoning is idiotic, try to merge balochistan with punjab since many balochs demands a separate country

this entire reasoning is based on insecurities, if you guys had handled east pakistan correctly or balochistan correctly there had been no such insecurities

what do you mean by you guys?
it was you as well to share the blame with us.
your pakistani arent you?

That wont solve ANY problem. The provinces/SEZs need to be developed on administrative basis. Turkey might be a good blueprint for us.

images

Definitely it should be done on administratively but it must be ... Pakistan needs more provinces .........

Never.

Never, Never, Never. It should NOT happen.

If they want a seperate province then not only Karachi, but other parts of southern sindh should be included too, but IMO, its fine as it is now.

Between Hub to Mir Pur Khas all cities & towns will be included if Karachi could be made a province ....

maing it a province will only make mqm one step closer to push for independence all together.

All you said are rubbish ....... No logic at all except conspiracy theory ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom