What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

I understand, Pakistan must do some thing to fix these problems since ten-year war, we still know nothing for too long. Where is ISI to interfere their plans before attack happen in airport??

ISI has enough on their hands already. We have an incoming war in the north, for one.

مودی نے نواز شریف کی جانب سے والدہ کی ساڑھی کے بدلے دہشت گردوں کو اسلحہ بھجوا کر محبت کا جواب دے دیا۔

death toll now 10.. sad......
1xRanger also shaheed.
17 injured...

Yes, the damage has been done yet one more time and the message is exactly what you are saying. This terrorist crap has become the most destabilizing factor for Pakistan's growth. Unless this Talibastards are killed and the area cleaned up, the country won't progress as this is scary to watch and it scares people off who want to come to the US.

RIP to the dead. You guys need to listen to the US on this. We've been trying to tell you to clean up the Northern area since 2012. If the operation had happened, so much loss of life could have been avoided (add financial loss on top of it). I think if I was running the Pak military, right at this time, there would've been a massive response in NW areas ready to be launched. You can't let your country and 200 million people and their future become hostage to these barbaric terrorists !!!

If you following developments in northern areas, 15 days has been given to tribes before operation could be launched

ammo recovered from dead terrorists

aaa.png
aaa.png

So there are four casualties and now what's going on?

Back
Top Bottom