What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

And you should shut your mouth. You're doing more harm for Pakistan's image than the media ever could.

I forgive you this time but my response next time will be like this.

You can shut you mouth if you want...my relatives & loved ones live in Karachi. If you don't like my post you can shut up & ignore. Your PML-N seems to have link with India & TTP & they must get lost from Pakistan.

Indian weapons which are recovered were also the same weapons used by attackers of Mehran Base

I understand what you're trying to say, believe me I do.
But, also believe me when I say that this is a lot bigger than you think.

We don't know the full details, yet. And the army and security have done a good job containing them (so it seems). But you haven't seen the full long term damage yet. This sort of thing killed tourism long ago, might kill any investment dreams that we were audacious enough to start having only a few months ago.

Every time you have an event like this you remind people, 'remember us? The ones that featured in the never ending war on crazed militants, the ones who saw Osama bin Laden and the Americans roll by, the ones who saw an attack on the SL cricket team, the ones who had attacks on Kamra, PNS Mehran, GHQ?'

Economic success is all about what goes through people's heads and this is not what you want to go through the minds of Pakistanis and foreign folk.

Now watch the KSE take a nice plunge tomorrow.
I think the long term effects are unclear, it's a wait and see option right now. It's easy to see that investors will be scared off, and that's partially true, but until we can get facts out into the open, we don't know for sure.

The damage has been done. The airport of financial centre has been attacked. The message is clear. The city of Karachi s not safe for business. The country of Pakistan not safe from terror attack.

Yes, the damage has been done yet one more time and the message is exactly what you are saying. This terrorist crap has become the most destabilizing factor for Pakistan's growth. Unless these Talibastards are killed and the area is cleaned up all the way to the North, the country won't progress. This is scary to watch and it scares people off who want to come to Pakistan.

RIP to the dead. You guys need to listen to the US on this. We've been trying to tell you to clean up the Northern area since 2002. If the operation had happened, so much loss of life could have been avoided (add financial loss on top of it). I think if I was running the Pak military, right at this time, there would've been a massive response in preps for NW areas and Taliban hideouts ready to be launched. You can't let your country and 200 million people and their future become hostage to these barbaric terrorists !!!

Looks like a very well coordinated attack. The reporting reminded me of 26/11 reporting by Indain Channels. Helping Terrorists by giving out Forces's location. Some serious steps need to be taken against these channels.

I forgive you this time but my response next time will be like this.
And next time my response will be even worse than that. Two can play it your game. Think before you type.

What you've done is basically insult the PA, by calling them incompetent. Every soldier that has died has been spat on by you. You're not the only one who has family in Karachi.

Indian make weapons recovered from dead terrorist, Rangers sources”

Attachments

• 1402265030611.jpg
    1402265030611.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 47
The damage has been done. The airport of financial centre has been attacked. The message is clear. The city of Karachi s not safe for business. The country of Pakistan not safe from terror attack.

The terrorists have attacked airbases, naval base and army GHQ before. Now the the country's main airport. If there is a serious investor thinking of bringing investment in Pakistan, what do you think he is thinking?

Pakistan security and intel are not capable of protecting the most sensitive and secure locations of the country. All have been attacked so far, with same mode of attack. Same type of planning.

Pakistan has been in this war for over a decade but we dont seem to be politically and militarily ready for this threat yet. This is terrorist success. They are trained and definitely outside the country but we are afraid naming our enemies,

Politics have destroyed Karachi. Intentionally Karachi - the city which feeds, is deprived of funds. Fcuk politicians...Army must take charge.

Back
Top Bottom