What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

And next time my response will be even worse than that. Two can play it your game. Think before you type.

What you've done is basically insult the PA, by calling them incompetent. Every soldier that has died has been spat on by you. You're not the only one who has family in Karachi.

I can't help if you having comprehension problems...my post was intended towards your PML-N, PTI, JUI not PA.

Read again

PML-N must resign & Raheel Sharif must take charge of the country.

I hope Raheel Sharif will show Zero Tolerance & eliminate TTP, their handlers & their supporters.

And you should shut your mouth. You're doing more harm for Pakistan's image than the media ever could.

10 dead including 7 ASF, 1 rangrs, 1 PIA & 1 CAA guy & 18 injured: Dr.seemi jamali of jinnah hosiptal

If you following developments in northern areas, 15 days has been given to tribes before operation could be launched

There is NO 15 days man. Take a look at your airport in Karachi. This needs to settle now, they know the hideouts, the PAF should RIGHT NOW be dispatching a few squadrons to carpet bomb the terrorist hideouts. The terrorists ATTACKED your home, the biggest financial and business district, and killed your countrymen and you are giving timelines???

This is not right since it's not as if these organizations are defending Pakistan or fighting an occupation. I don't how it's acceptable for this internal strife which goes way beyond targeting the government.

suicide jacket and ammo recovered

aaa.png
aaa2.png

OFB doesnt produce any SMGs other than some ancient British model. And RPGs arent made in India. And if there was something involved, it wouldnt be that obvious.

Be serious now.

They will show recovered weapons after the operation. Just wait. Surely we are very serious

I can't help if you having comprehension problems...my post was intended towards your PML-N, PTI, JUI not PA.

Read again
No, I completely understand your post. Do you honestly think that it was PML-N that caused this? Do you even understand how this war was going? Do you understand what the peace talks even accomplished? I swear to God, if you say that they accomplished nothing, I'm gonna have a few choice words for you.

Your post not only is completely illogical, it does indirectly say that the army neglected it's duty, because of politics.

There is NO 15 days man. Take a look at your airport in Karachi. This needs to settle now, they know the hideouts, the PAF should RIGHT NOW be dispatching a few squadrons to carpet bomb the terrorist hideouts. The terrorists ATTACKED your home, the biggest financial and business district, and killed your countrymen and you are giving timelines???

Carpet bomb? Are you Pakistani or just American? You sound really odd as if you want it to go as you wish.

This is not right since it's not as if these organizations are defending Pakistan or fighting an occupation. I don't how it's acceptable for this internal strife which goes way beyond targeting the government.

TTP is creatures funded by Indian RAW agency via Afghanistan. World know this fact.

Back
Top Bottom