What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

It matters quite a lot, we don't have the complete facts, until we know the complete extent of the damage, Pakistan's reputation remains intact. If you're talking about tourism, that was damaged a long time ago.

I understand what you're trying to say, believe me I do.
But, also believe me when I say that this is a lot bigger than you think.

We don't know the full details, yet. And the army and security have done a good job containing them (so it seems). But you haven't seen the full long term damage yet. This sort of thing killed tourism long ago, might kill any investment dreams that we were audacious enough to start having only a few months ago.

Every time you have an event like this you remind people, 'remember us? The ones that featured in the never ending war on crazed militants, the ones who saw Osama bin Laden and the Americans roll by, the ones who saw an attack on the SL cricket team, the ones who had attacks on Kamra, PNS Mehran, GHQ?'

Economic success is all about what goes through people's heads and this is not what you want to go through the minds of Pakistanis and foreign folk.

Now watch the KSE take a nice plunge tomorrow.

Dunya News Channel Reporting that weapons found from Terrorists are Made in India.....:sniper:

PML-N must resign & Raheel Sharif must take charge of the country.

I hope Raheel Sharif will show Zero Tolerance & eliminate TTP, their handlers & their supporters.
And you should shut your mouth. You're doing more harm for Pakistan's image than the media ever could.

Rangers claim that the ammu recovered is Indian

aaa.png
aaa2.png

this is a horrible thing... i would even say worse than attacking an embassy...(in the sense that attacking an embassy sends a clear message of being against the government of that country) but an International airport as important as Karachi's??? against civilians of all around the world and even Pakistanis

So... if neither TTP or MQM because this is such a well-coordinated attack... who else could it be?
is it fair to blame Uzbeks just because some people said they had uzbeks features? are they well armed and have access to intel?

Is it contained already?
here i just get 30 secs of CNN "informing"

MQM is NOT responsible.

Likely the taliban which includes Uzbek fighters, hired guns from Afghanistan. And at a slightly lower probability, terrorists operating in Balochistan.

i am not an expert on this, and i actually left the forum for few minutes because of some medical emergency at home...but I can hear the feed, its still live, and I heard a someone signing in from a Chopper
Callsign?

Indian weapon's found from a dead attacker .as rangers said
Same RPG's used which were used in mehran gate attack...!

connecting dots

Thank you for confirming that you don't understand shit about Pakistan. We're at war, that doesn't mean that we've failed or collapsed. Foreign guards idea is nonsensical at best.

I understand, Pakistan must do some thing to fix these problems since ten-year war, we still know nothing for too long. Where is ISI to interfere their plans before attack happen in airport??

Back
Top Bottom