What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

That's not how this works. Basic level of security is meant to fight against smugglers, or hijackers wanting to smuggle weapons inside. These guys apparently went guns ablazing, so no, they did not win. The fact that PA response has been so quick is amazing.

Response time of SSG was 1 hour . ASF must be appreciated for lessening the attack intensity or holding them off for 1 hour

Anyone who says this really doesn't know shit about the country. Pakistan will not collapse / fail until our military is crippled in a full scale war.

Try to understand why these terrorists penetrate into the multi-layer security and we failed numerous attacks in the past, i.e Mehran Navy and PAF base.

I think, it would be wise to hire foreign guards to secure our airports and assets instead these ASF, Rangers, and uneducated
polices with no skills including our dumb media exposing everything. Foreign guards would be US, Russia or China security teams to control our airports possible.

We have seen enough same sh!t problems again.

Response time of SSG was 1 hour . ASF must be appreciated for lessening the attack intensity or holding them off for 1 hour
Rangers were called in first, from what I can remember. SSG was only called in when Rangers needed help.

Bpo6-p7CEAAvldc.jpg

The damage has been done. The airport of financial centre has been attacked. The message is clear. The city of Karachi s not safe for business. The country of Pakistan not safe from terror attack.

The terrorists have attacked airbases, naval base and army GHQ before. Now the the country's main airport. If there is a serious investor thinking of bringing investment in Pakistan, what do you think he is thinking?

Pakistan security and intel are not capable of protecting the most sensitive and secure locations of the country. All have been attacked so far, with same mode of attack. Same type of planning.

Pakistan has been in this war for over a decade but we dont seem to be politically and militarily ready for this threat yet. This is terrorist success. They are trained and definitely outside the country but we are afraid naming our enemies,

Back
Top Bottom