What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
this

60193510151587859994130.jpg

This is a Pitot tube, the one on the left side

110129---8594----JF-17-----Fan-Club-----8592--jf-17-front.jpg

Proposed IFR for JFT is fitted behind the canopy just like the Mirages. It was shown at Dubai Air Show.

Can any 1 please answer that which Joint Helmet Mounted Cuing System JHMCS is JF 17 using...

This Pakistan Air force Arsalan, you find world's worst aircraft models in PAF offices and surrounding. Their finishing, detailing is worst in its class.
The thing you are referring as a IFR is actually enlarged pitot tube. let me show you a few more pictures of same JF-17 model.

Sharing more posts might be helpful but yes, you are right, i myself realized it.
In fact the sole purpose of me log in right now (just reached office :) ) was to make this post that i was wrong and it is not an IFR in this model picture.

Sharing more posts might be helpful but yes, you are right, i myself realized it.
In fact the sole purpose of me log in right now (just reached office :) ) was to make this post that i was wrong and it is not an IFR in this model picture.

I'd seed a few pictures of these aircraft models line at PAC but was unable to find any, this line consist of JFT, K8, F-7p, Mashak and Mirage models. Though i remembered that they are shown either in AMF or ARF video recently launched by PAC website.

I'd seed a few pictures of these aircraft models line at PAC but was unable to find any, this line consist of JFT, K8, F-7p, Mashak and Mirage models. Though i remembered that they are shown either in AMF or ARF video recently launched by PAC website.

No need really, it actually is not IFR, sure about that now.

Isn't lower seat create visual problems for pilots if we compare this to F-16 raised seats? Since most of pilots came from F-16 squadron!

Price to pay for low cost /low drag.

What's the missile? Blue color seems awkward.

training round most probably, Chinese training rounds are of such color usually, like SD-10 training rounds which appeared on J-10 A

training round most probably, Chinese training rounds are of such color usually, like SD-10 training rounds which appeared on J-10 A

Hmmm...the US missiles have strips to denote their nature. Training or live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom