What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@razgriz19

Since you posted the picture, how come the gent standing right corner front not look like a Pakitani ?

Ab sab Pakistani aik complexion ke nahin hote bhai.

Probably Sukhoi ...

Chief Engineer : Oye Ghoooooor se daikho .... does this picture you made look like this this model ...

Chalo, fir se copy karo .. chalo shabash ...

Nope, just a badly done model of the JF-17.. the kind made in cheap molding machines.

Last edited by a moderator:
@razgriz19

Since you posted the picture, how come the gent standing right corner front not look like a Pakitani ?

Nwt1zxf.jpg

bhai ji, he's a Pakistani. Its just the light from the camera that's making his face glow.

bhai ji, he's a Pakistani. Its just the light from the camera that's making his face glow.

Not the camera as much as probably the sunlight gleaming in from the open doors of the building.......

48 planes in block one can be possible only if block 2 would be already completed and ready to be produced and I don't think that is the case block II is still not completed @ANTIBODY @DESERT FIGHTER

As far as I know, Block 1 production doesn't have anything to do with block 2 development.
as you can clearly see above in the last picture, the first Jf-17 is 143. There are 4 more aircraft sitting behind. One of them doesn't even have a paint job, thus its safe to say that they are 44, 45, and so on.
Besides, this video was probably taken at least a couple of months ago.

And of course PAC management would want block 2 development to finish as soon as the block 1 production ends as they wouldn't want their employees to just sit there.

why pakistan is not chaging the rngine's nozzle
i really hate present nozzle

non of your business sir

Well you did mention you meet real soldiers and weapons and of course my interest was piqued, so without giving anything away are you able to say what you do in general terms. If not then I respect your privacy and wish you the best, sir.

Well you did mention you meet real soldiers and weapons and of course my interest was piqued, so without giving anything away are you able to say what you do in general terms. If not then I respect your privacy and wish you the best, sir.

my dear sir . yes i meet and i witness real missiles weapons systems solder officers time to time and i posted already pics here . please note - the problem here is pakistani forces don't give a single damn to internet . here on internet info is only few% and its nothing . if you believe me .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom