What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visible IFR

601935_10151587859994130_1055800004_n.jpg

Yes this is communication Antenna on topside

but i think he was referring to this IFR :)
60193510151587859994130.jpg

It surely is IFR visible in this model/picture

This Pakistan Air force Arsalan, you find world's worst aircraft models in PAF offices and surrounding. Their finishing, detailing is worst in its class.
The thing you are referring as a IFR is actually enlarged pitot tube. let me show you a few more pictures of same JF-17 model.

Pakistani JF-17 to start mid-air refueling by end of summer ----according to Hkhan

IFR capability will go a long way in reducing the limitations of limited internal fuel capacity. This is an important advance for sure.

Pakistani JF-17 to start mid-air refueling by end of summer ----according to Hkhan

sir are you sure and is it added in those planes which we have already got or would be in upcoming plane

sir are you sure and is it added in those planes which we have already got or would be in upcoming plane

The existing ones can be modified to fit the IFR and hence enable in flight refueling , if you are asking that

The existing ones can be modified to fit the IFR and hence enable in flight refueling , if you are asking that

but from now the new ones will have this technology I mean it has been successfully tested and now would be part of future JF-17 planes

Sorry boss, its communication Antenna on topside

ifr7r6.jpg

sorry but this is not a communication antenna

and is indeed a IFR..And most important not in the ACM officer or else where but in the PAC kamra itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom