What's new

JF-17 and LCA development comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAF is gunning fr chinese wepons as there are too much strings attached to them and well its a thread against LCA & JF17 which u said it right are for diff role one is vied as the sole flagbearer of the future of PAF and the others is just to give Point defence and is not much realli needed but we are developing it for other goals and the have started to bear fruits aswell but as they say

Yes , there's an American federal law barring the use of F16's by Pakistan in event of hostilities , right ? :azn: Do not worry , my airforce operated those air craft even when they were under sanctions by US ... Read the history of PAF after the 90's sanctions ... The only strings attached with them is that the US can stop the supply of spares , something which my country can very well take care of from other sources ...

Yes , different roles but to say you dont really need LCA is nothing but a lame excuse for the HAL's delay , infact you need it most to replace the Mig 21's which constantly fall from the sky , nothing which is happening with any of our aircrafts ...

He said that because LCA has still not integrated with MRAAM weapons and other guided munitions. It is a MiG-21++ fighter even in development. JF-17 is a CHEAP fighter when it is operational in PAF. PAF is currently operating a CHEAP fighter. While IAF is not operating the MiG-21++ fighter. That's the difference between IAF and PAF. :lol:

No , he said it because he knew how the project was turning up with millions of investment , foreign input and components and 30 years of development but still not being available yet :azn: ... Yes , JFT's a cheap fighter only $ 15-20 million a pop but offers capabilities that its rivals can only dream of at the very same price tag ... Make it " it will not even operate in the near future " since the project has again been delayed to 2015 :lol:

nahi nahi irji u cant put words im my mouth i respect your seniority but with all deu respect this thread is about LCA Vs JF 17 and there development and the goals for what they were concieved about try to bring something new Sirji :azn:

I think you should have thought of it before comparing the whole IAF and PAF arsenal , F16's or the development of avionics in the West , right ? :azn: Otherwise , I was talking about the LCA vs JFT all along ...

Yes , there's an American federal law barring the use of F16's by Pakistan in event of hostilities , right ? :azn: Do not worry , my airforce operated those air craft even when they were under sanctions by US ... Read the history of PAF after the 90's sanctions ... The only strings attached with them is that the US can stop the supply of spares , something which my country can very well take care of from other sources ...

Yes , different roles but to say you dont really need LCA is nothing but a lame excuse for the HAL's delay , infact you need it most to replace the Mig 21's which constantly fall from the sky , nothing which is happening with any of our aircrafts ...
well sirji u might just be right but the point is MIGs are here to stay for a long time wether u like it or not and we have too many resources to keep your AF bizzi and LCA is not the end of the road but for u your air force cant lay there hands on any thing but JF17 and a few J10 if u get them well thats not the issue here but sir the point ids LCA is a ladder for HAL , IAF and indian aviation to start rolling owt a new dawn in self reliance it was never ment to be owr trum card and i guess will never be for that we have Rafael , FAGFA and Super Sukoi MKI in future as they say .......'Apni to Jaise taise thori aise ya waise kat jayegee aap ka kya hoga janab e aali'
:azn:

No , he said it because he knew how the project was turning up with millions of investment , foreign input and components and 30 years of development but still not being available yet :azn: ... Yes , JFT's a cheap fighter only $ 15-20 million a pop but offers capabilities that its rivals can only dream of at the very same price tag ... Make it " it will not even operate in the near future " since the project has again been delayed to 2015 :lol:
If you are going to include the preliminary idea which originated from 1980 and add 30 years, then what abut JF-17 which was first conceived in 1960's as a MiG-21, then got gradually developed to JF-17? :lol: That's more than 50 years old. Chinese can do some crazy reverse engineering and improve on the original like you said. :lol:

BTW, yes, JF-17 is a CHEAP fighter. :partay:

And go and read what he said. He said that because it is still in development, not any other reason.

The point is other multi roles, MKIs, Rafales will be equal to 3-4 Mig-21s and have more durable in air. Migs need to be replaced but we are now not in such a bad situation.

Shuld I spell is out what JF-17 is known outside pakistani forums? Junk Fighter - 17! :lol:

Now you are confusing it with your other great creation....the Arjunk tank.

The bottom line is, JF-17, in it's short history has travelled around the world, from Far East to Middle East and Europe...where as Indians don't have the confidence to fly the LCA even on the republic day fly past....recent Air Force day is an other example.
Come back when like the JF-17, the LCA is inducted and operational in service.

I think you should have thought of it before comparing the whole IAF and PAF arsenal , F16's or the development of avionics in the West , right ? :azn: Otherwise , I was talking about the LCA vs JFT all along

well sirji all the planes dont fight in solo battels they hunt like wolfs to say but ya i brought the whle arsenell when.... kahir jane do sirji ;)

The bottom line is, JF-17, in it's short history has travelled around the world, from Far East to Middle East and Europe...where as Indians don't have the confidence to fly the LCA even on the republic day fly past....recent Air Force day is an other example.
well secur sirji have a look here aswell ;)

but sirji who said we are not confident in flying it on republik day as they say "Ignorence is bliss":azn:

No no.. Junk Fighter is a popular term. it even appears on google suggestions. :lol: Check it out. It is Hilarius!!

Type "junk figh" and see it display "Junk Fighter-17" in the suggestions!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Your JF-17 is popular for the wrong reasons. :lol:

If you are going to include the preliminary idea which originated from 1980 and add 30 years, then what abut JF-17 which was first conceived in 1960's as a MiG-21, then got gradually developed to JF-17? :lol: That's more than 50 years old. Chinese can do some crazy reverse engineering and improve on the original like you said. :lol:

Go read the history of JFT project before ridiculing yourself with make.believe statements ... :azn:

well secur sirji have a look here aswell ;)

but sirji who said we are not confident in flying it on republik day as they say "Ignorence is bliss":azn:

Baat tu hey raswai ki magar hey bari sachai ki. :D

800xol.jpg

Baat tu hey raswai ki magar hey bari sachai ki. :D

800xol.jpg
sirji lagat hai aapko adhee baat hi samajh me aaye hai its the naval variant of LCA and that too the trainer one which was not flying and was in conceptual stage till then try hard buddy :azn:

Go read the history of JFT project before ridiculing yourself with make.believe statements ...
Yea, JF-17 was developed from F-22 Raptor. JF-17 has got nothing to do with MiG-21. :lol:

jf17.jpg

FIGHT_51108.jpg

j7fam.jpg

JF-17 is more than 50 years old! Even older than LCA. :lol: JF-17 is an offshoot of a 2nd generation 1950s MiG-21 aircraft. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom