What's new

JF-17 and LCA development comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, it bears resemblance to the Super-7, which in turn bears resemblance to the MiG-21.

Basically , bearing no resemblance to the Mig 21 thus disproving your continuously parroted crap , it was similar to that and that was similar to that is of no use here ... Both are astronomically different in both design and capabilities ... The development story of Rafale and B 52 will tell you the same , return to the wikipedia :azn:

Yup, we did take external help. Your point being? If you are trying to equate Pakistan's contribution to the JF-17, and Indian contribution to the Tejas, then give up.

Import all components from outside including engine , avionics , fly-by-wire and take consultation help from Dassault and then declare it " indigenous " :azn: ... Or Indians have a twisted meaning of the word " indigenous " ...

Sabre-2 was a feasibility study carried out by Grumman, basically to give the F-7 a hard nose with side intakes with some avionics upgrades and other modifications.....the project was later dropped for not being potential.
The FC-1/JF-17 was a brand new concept, where the aircraft was mainly designed by PAF engineers in collaboration with CATIC , hence the prototype carried both designations on either side of the fuselage.
super7oldsq3.jpg

jf17_air.jpg
:lol:
Prototypes carried same designations because JF-17 is a brand new concept? The Sky is blue because the ground is brown? What logic! What Wisdom!

so by your logic hence all the missiles are that kinda crap based on old V2s since they own their existance to it...LOL!

what you guys want to show if jf 17's base was saber-II or super 7 ?

oh..imagine..indians will be doing the same propoganda after jf 17 block III is produced with 4.5 gen capabilities...that this is a derivative of mig-21...LOL!!! fact is that whatever helps you guys to save your ***** and that LCA was a failure...

what the saberII or super 7 has got to do with the present JF 17 technically?
dont you wonder jf 17 is the one which has beaten the F-16As of PAF in some of the excercises?

stop trolling and go through jf 17 info pool thread and see HOW MUCH NEW you have got to get familiar with...

Basically , bearing no resemblance to the Mig 21 thus disproving your continuously parroted crap , it was similar to that and that was similar to that is of no use here ... Both are astronomically different in both design and capabilities ... The development story of Rafale and B 52 will tell you the same , return to the wikipedia
Well when you go down the line, the kid will be a lot different from his parent's traits, and even more different than his grand parent's trait. But still they are part of the same family tree.

Import all components from outside including engine , avionics , fly-by-wire and take consultation help from Dassault and then declare it " indigenous " ... Or Indians have a twisted meaning of the word " indigenous " ...
It is still more indigenous than JF-17 will ever be pindigenous.

Basically , bearing no resemblance to the Mig 21 thus disproving your continuously parroted crap , it was similar to that and that was similar to that is of no use here ... Both are astronomically different in both design and capabilities ... The development story of Rafale and B 52 will tell you the same , return to the wikipedia :azn:

Import all components from outside including engine , avionics , fly-by-wire and take consultation help from Dassault and then declare it " indigenous " :azn: ... Or Indians have a twisted meaning of the word " indigenous " ...

Oh Dear !!! Be a lamb and take your medication. If u state avionics and FBW on tejas as imports then i wouldn't be surprised if you had any learning disability in your young yrs.

kṣamā;3635152 said:
Oh Dear !!! Be a lamb and take your medication. If u state avionics and FBW on tejas as imports then i wouldn't be surprised if you had any learning disability in your young yrs.

Actually , that was a high ranking official of IAF saying that , kid ... Not me , I was just quoting and clearing Indian misconceptions about LCA being " indigenous " ... :azn: Possibly you need something for your comprehension problems :azn:

so by your logic hence all the missiles are that kinda crap based on old V2s since they own their existance to it...LOL!

what you guys want to show if jf 17's base was saber-II or super 7 ?

oh..imagine..indians will be doing the same propoganda after jf 17 block III is produced with 4.5 gen capabilities...that this is a derivative of mig-21...LOL!!! fact is that whatever helps you guys to save your ***** and that LCA was a failure...

what the saberII or super 7 has got to do with the present JF 17 technically?
dont you wonder jf 17 is the one which has beaten the F-16As of PAF in some of the excercises?

stop trolling and go through jf 17 info pool thread and see HOW MUCH NEW you have got to get familiar with...
Where did i say they have same capabilities. F-7PG is mroe manuverable than F-7MB due to double delta wings. But JF-17 ows it's life to 1950's MiG-21. Something the LCA does not.

You don't ask the nazis about the awesomeness of Hitler.

It is still more indigenous than JF-17 will ever be pindigenous.

What is more or less " indigenous " ? :azn: ... Either it is indigenous or it isn't , so what is it ? :lol:

No Pakistani claims the JFT to be indigenous ... Keep your make.believe stuff with yourself ...

Where did i say they have same capabilities. F-7PG is mroe manuverable than F-7MB due to double delta wings. But JF-17 ows it's life to 1950's MiG-21. Something the LCA does not.

Does that give you any advantage if it inherited some things from Project Sabre II ? :azn: because the same is true for a couple other legendary fighters too ... I gave you the example of B-52 and Rafale ... Not to mention the evolution of Mirages ... At the end of the day , JFT has three operational squadrons with capabilities that your LCA cant even imagine at the moment ...

You don't ask the nazis when you want to know about Hitler.

haha simply tell me what are you trying to show saying jf 17 is based on MIG-21 ?

design not indigenous?
does not change fact that LCA's design is also not indigenous..

poor design?
sorry kid,with this design jf 17 gets manuveribility on par with F-16A,a hell alot better than LCA that has got some very poor IOC standards,poor than MIG-21...i.e 6 g's and 22 degree of AoA...L O L!!!

whatelse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom