What's new

Is marriage or a relationship a must for a happy or fulfilled life

Yaar what is money. It comes and go dont mix the two. God forbid anything untoward ever happened to me I would want my partner and the kids to have the same lifestyle they have. You have to throw yourself into it and failure should not be an option.
What if your wife has affair with somebody, divorces you and marries him. Will you still financially support her?
Children, you should but why would you support your ex-wife who is married to somebody else. Wont that be unfair to your next wife?

What if your wife has affair with somebody, divorces you and marries him. Will you still financially support her?
Children, you should but why would you support your ex-wife who is married to somebody else. Wont that be unfair to your next wife?

After divorce, if your wife marries someone else. Then according to Law you don't need to financially support her.

Listen guys I had a two bed flat in a posh part of London swimming pool flash cars etc I had my share of escapades I never thought I would be happy with marriage and one person forever etc.

But believe me there is a time for everything. Celebrate every stage of life. These phases in life they are what you make them. Work at whatever you do with passion and commitment. Remember when you went from junior school to high school to Uni? Each stage you are apprehensive, even scared you are going to miss friends you made etc When I was a child I was told that when I look back these will be the best days of your life.

But I thank Allah that every stage I have moved through has been better than the last stage. So marriage is a phase or stage a change in your life. Celebrate it. Make your own heaven by working at it. Nothing in life comes for free or easy you must work at it. Dont just think of what will change for you. Think of the change for your woman. Normally the changes for women in our society are much more drastic.

Its no different

I think we can speculate to the nth degree. But divorce is not an option for me. Maybe you should be choosier on who you marry. Believe you me it is simply not a ball for a woman to have a few kids and go waltzing into another affair marriage. But as guys do you are all looking at what if women do this or that. Man our society even the western supposed egalitarian society's the odds are stacked against women.

marriage is the best thing that could happen if you choose carefully
i am single right now but i talked to alot of my friends who are married i was joking with one and i told him i can stay anywhere anytime i want he said all of this is nothing when you open your door and find your wife and children i was younger at that time to understand him i was only 18

i would say marriage is a union made up of two people . or two super egos becoming one simple one .

it all depends on the person you marry . from personal experience , i can tell you if you have a wife who understands you and gives you space nothing like it . (don't forget to return the compliment)
god help you if you find a bad partner.:)

It all depends on the individual. Some people are quite happy being single and do not feel the need for a relationship. Having a number offriends (not with benefits) is enough for them.

As for me a relationship would be nice. However, I'm not beating myself over the head looking for one. When the time is right it will happen. In the meantime my puppy and I are having a good life

good for you!

Marriage is like Dilli ka Laddu, jo khaya woh pachhtaya , jo nahi khaya woh bhi pachhtaya !

Lol Imran ji some Peoples never happy and content no matter whether they are single or married. Imagine some 55 year old sick guy who is on bed but no one is there to ask him whether he is still alive or dead. Peoples seek marriage to fulfil their physical and emotional needs. Yea you get extra responsibilities of kids and wife but they will also take your responsibility when you will be helpless.

Lol Imran ji some Peoples never happy and content no matter whether they are single or married. Imagine some 55 year old sick guy who is on bed but no one is there to ask him whether he is still alive or dead. Peoples seek marriage to fulfil their physical and emotional needs. Yea you get extra responsibilities of kids and wife but they will also take your responsibility when you will be helpless.

thats not the issue smokers die in 50 :lol:

Yes it is, Marriage is something i dont even think about cuz i know its out of my reach in this life..realtionship is something i dream of but i know its close to impossible being muslim and Asian.

Allah has given you a beautiful life. live it. marry the girl you love, raise your kids, see your family prosper. Allah has blessed you with life that people like me dream of..

I envy you guys

relationship only with your married partner is a must for a happy or fulfilled life

Yes it is, Marriage is something i dont even think about cuz i know its out of my reach in this life..realtionship is something i dream of but i know its close to impossible being muslim and Asian.

Allah has given you a beautiful life. live it. marry the girl you love, raise your kids, see your family prosper. Allah has blessed you with life that people like me dream of..

I envy you guys
Marriage is out of your reach? Why?

please dont quote this...
I am really curious, unless you are gay. Even then you can get civil partnership.(almost like marriage, only costs less)
If it is too difficult in India, try coming to UK. You have got one life, dont let others ruin it. :)

Back
Top Bottom