What's new

Is marriage or a relationship a must for a happy or fulfilled life

ok go to hell marriage i am gonna sleep after eating dinner . why should i bring extra tension in my home ? i am happy alone with 0% tension and 100% freedom + what i earn is 5 times more then i spend so no worry at all abut anything .:D
dont be so selfish imran, you will remain adhoora without a relationship. :)

just for get ideas and advices from seniors sir jee .my goal is to decide right move .my target is live peacefully without any stress problems issues and bla bla .abut achieving are you asking from thsi thread? .

then who will pay bills of two ? i should start looting like zardari after that ?

You said you make 5 times more than you spend? :D

dont be so selfish imran, you will remain adhoora without a relationship. :)

no no no money is my bhagwan :D leave aside everything live happy live alone and live as you like .

You said you make 5 times more than you spend? :D

so ? i know if i will marry she will use those 5 times and i will only remain still she will complain and shout on me .na baba maaf kero humy :lol:

I think, Imran bhai is having serious problems. Do you have engagement broke up in the past? girls dumb you? Whatever make you happy peaceful man, just bring alot of alcohol with you for the rest of your life. :confused:

no no no money is my bhagwan :D leave aside everything live happy live alone and live as you like .

so ? i know if i will marry she will use those 5 times and i will only remain still she will complain and shout on me .na baba maaf kero humy :lol:

Then marry a working lady and split the cost. :)
You will have to help her in kitchen and cleaning, but you are doing that already.

I think, Imran bhai is having serious problems. Do you have engagement broke up in the past? girls dumb you? Whatever make you happy peaceful man, just bring alot of alcohol with you for the rest of your life. :confused:

thats really turning point yes so many messes happen in past with me but its now since 7-8 years when my parents say abut marriage i run 500 miles away from them :rofl:. i am scared of future of me and this planet .:D

Imran bhai, thoreee roshan khiyaali ka muzahiraa karein and get yourself a girlfriend ! Perfect Test Drive...!

Then marry a working lady and split the cost. :)
You will have to help her in kitchen and cleaning, but you are doing that already.

no no then she will bash on me that she earn money .in any case i lose job i will use my savings rather then spend savings on others (wife-kids) and then beg from them :disagree:

Imran bhai, thoreee roshan khiyaali ka muzahiraa karein and get yourself a girlfriend ! Perfect Test Drive...!

you know them and lashes ?:rofl:

Mutaween - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dude just go and get married. Don't have kids for a few years and see how it's like. Problem solved.

Every marriage is different, so people giving advice is not very valid way of knowing what it's like.

Are you in saudi or UAE? I thought you are in dubai.

i am everywhere in gulf any time leave its not the problem :meeting: our issue was marriage BTW my young's get marred and have kids too :D

Dude just go and get married. Don't have kids for a few years and see how it's like. Problem solved.

Every marriage is different, so people giving advice is not very valid way of knowing what it's like.

shutup from starting of this project you have to waste 20-30 lakh rupees . you wana make me bankrupt ?:frown: :disagree:

thats really turning point yes so many messes happen in past with me but its now since 7-8 years when my parents say abut marriage i run 500 miles away from them :rofl:. i am scared of future of me and this planet .:D

:rofl::rofl: Don't be scared man. You will be more peaceful with a woman, not alone. All women are different types, some women care your spending, some women want you to spend too much for shopping, all varies. I am thankful my wife care alot. :D

Just ask you, how easy to get girlfriend in Pakistan, it is like you can ask her to become your girlfriend? did their parents know? I never had the opportunity to get girlfriends in Pakistan due to our cultures, lol.

:rofl::rofl: Don't be scared man. You will be more peaceful with a woman, not alone. All women are different types, some women care your spending, some women want you to spend too much for shopping, all varies. I am thankful my wife care alot. :D

Just ask you, how easy to get girlfriend in Pakistan, it is like you can ask her to become your girlfriend? did their parents know? I never had the opportunity to get girlfriends in Pakistan due to our cultures, lol.

after arrival of mighty mobiles every girl manage 20 BFs and every guys have unlimited numbers in cell :D its now easy to make a gf but hard to leave her .jaan churana mushkil ho jati hai :rofl:

Yaar naadaar banoo ! Pyaaar keh liyee jaaan bhii deini parr gai tou kiya...?

Sahib mein tou rahaaa shareef admi but my friends have availed many opportunities and then gone out on a leg to create many more for them !

after arrival of mighty mobiles every girl manage 20 BFs and every guys have unlimited numbers in cell :D its now easy to make a gf but hard to leave her .jaan churana mushkil ho jati hai :rofl:

accha so romantics and kissing allow in the secret places? Can't leave girl due to emotional attachment, good you run away to 1000 miles, lol.

Bro, I feel you will be ready at 35s or 40 late when everything is settled.

Back
Top Bottom