What's new

Is marriage or a relationship a must for a happy or fulfilled life

I agree, rule of thumb is half your age +7. So if a guy is 30, youngest the girl can he can date/marry 22.:lol:

Any younger than that, its pedo territory:lol:

Who said that? 18 is an adult according to the west. So anyone above 18 year old can marry whoever they want, besides South/Central Asian and Middle Eastern women age horribly after they reach 30.

Young girls: 18-22 perfect :azn:

first of all its not joke as my 90% posts was fun .

i would like to ask you guys marred + unmarred please tell me what is marriage?. is its must for life? is it really needed when you are 60+ age ? what you feel when your kids make mistakes and you hurt? how you feel after marriage ? and how you feel when you are unmarried ? is it must to be married ? or you feel bad bad after marred ? should we marry now when everything is expensive and way of life is getting worse today ? a person which work for a GOV or private and earn 1 lakh rupees per month should marry ? tell me that abut that day when you feel bad after marry ? what is impact of sexual life on marriage ? so many people lives successful l life without marriage why ? is women must for life?

i feel marriage is sucks marriage life is worse .after marriage we have tons of responsibilities and hell pressure .

please look marriage expensiveness today please look living costs of today please look standards of life of today please look kids and new generations needs of today before you answer

and at the end its serious qestion don't make jokes of it for imran's sake

please keep religion and emotions aside

@Imran,

Before asking this question, if you could find that what is the purpose of a human life then business, job, learning, education, marriage and many other elements could be understood better.

To me life is a test which is given to me by the Owner for a specific period of time just to see "what I am worthy of" and my actual never ending life will be adjusted accordingly. With this in mind, Marriage is one of the most rewarding and fulfilling experience which one may have in his entire life and which gives him a parallel soul to live and die with. The partner who saves you and you save whom, a relationship which fills your gaps and gives you a seance of completion on earth.

With this aspect in mind, all you need from your better-half is honesty, support and partnership. Love, feelings, emotions many cosmetic and temporary feelings become worthless and Allah never talks of Love, feelings, emotions and romanticism in marriage, all he talks about is partnership and a cover which one offer the other. If you believe that, marriage is indeed one of the most rewarding step in your life.

Also never merry a girl who looks good as no matter how good one appears, in 3 years time she is going to look like a cow anyway.

Aishwarya+Rai+became+Fat+after+Delivery.JPG

Go for a true partner which at its best is trustworthy, honest, sincere and supportive - and nothing else matters.

Hi,

Imran---I am jumping from page 1 to page 7---I am sure by now---someone must have asked you---why do you seek this knowledge---? What are you going to do with it when you become well informed---what is your goal---what is your target----what do you want to achieve out of it?

I too am keen to see the reply to Mastkhan's post above.

Marriage is like any other friendship / companionship. It shall be as good or bad as it is made. Sure, there are challenges like any relationship has but dont we give & take daily in our lives ? Even while driving we make allowances for other drivers.

Why do we get so rigid in our personal lives ?

The key to happiness I my humble view is not to take things seriously, laugh your way through starting with laughing at your own self first.

When the children leave the house as they eventually will thats when life I think really begins. By then all false notions & pretences are finished and the true self surfaces. By then the true worth of relatives and friends is known and one can narrow down to those who are worth association with, and associate one must or else one becomes too insular and loses the skill to interact ( listen to others).

To develop a hobby like reading, Golf - as one choses is a must. A man who reads is never alone.

Playing Golf is an excellent way to stay fit and interact with people provided one wants to & likes the game.

Lastly, cherish what you have instead of lamenting on what you haven't.

Remember, things could be worse !

Khush raho.

Dont misguide him. he said he love his family and religion more than this so called happiness you try to find in homosexuality :)
I did not misguide him, I did not even guide him.
I just said, network more, talk to people, you may realize your own fear is not that hard to overcome.
I dont want him to realize after 70 years of age he could have done a lot just by being more open.
Also he should never marry a girl (as normal in asia) and ruin her life as well.

Khan Sahab, Weekend pay Dubai / Bahrain nikal jaya karen.

Halaat achay hotay to main app ko Iran nikal janay ka mashwara deta, wahan bohat shadi daftar hain :partay:

Lmao I know what you mean.:woot:

On topic: I don't know, I have a fleshlight anyway.:azn:

ok go to hell marriage i am gonna sleep after eating dinner . why should i bring extra tension in my home ? i am happy alone with 0% tension and 100% freedom + what i earn is 5 times more then i spend so no worry at all abut anything .:D

ok go to hell marriage i am gonna sleep after eating dinner . why should i bring extra tension in my home ? i am happy alone with 0% tension and 100% freedom + what i earn is 5 times more then i spend so no worry at all abut anything .:D

Imran bhai, marry two women. It will be better. :smokin:

Hi,

Imran---I am jumping from page 1 to page 7---I am sure by now---someone must have asked you---why do you seek this knowledge---? What are you going to do with it when you become well informed---what is your goal---what is your target----what do you want to achieve out of it?

just for get ideas and advices from seniors sir jee .my goal is to decide right move .my target is live peacefully without any stress problems issues and bla bla .abut achieving are you asking from thsi thread? .

Imran bhai, marry two women. It will be better. :smokin:

then who will pay bills of two ? i should start looting like zardari after that ?

Back
Top Bottom