What's new

Is marriage or a relationship a must for a happy or fulfilled life

I think when you meet the right person you know it and have little choice but surrender unconditionally lol. Give up the two seat convertible car etc

I think when you meet the right person you know it and have little choice but surrender unconditionally lol. Give up the two seat convertible car etc

LOL, would you give up PDF forum unconditionally ? :D

LOL, would you give up PDF forum unconditionally ? :D

No doubt man. I joke sometimes but when I look around I thank Allah every day for giving me the partner I have and my two boys. Yes they can be trying sometimes but I never knew how much my parents loved me until I had my kids and my life has turned completely upside down over the first 2 or 3 years marriage etc

Does'nt that depend on whether you have a GOOD Marriage or Relationship ?

A bad Marriage/Relationship can be a living hell. Be careful who you let into your life.

No doubt man. I joke sometimes but when I look around I thank Allah every day for giving me the partner I have and my two boys. Yes they can be trying sometimes but I never knew how much my parents loved me until I had my kids and my life has turned completely upside down over the first 2 or 3 years marriage etc

Well, it is normally in all marriages for new couples and new experiences of first-second year marriages. They learn each other and grow more trust in mutual understanding and communications. No marriage will lead to perfect until you adjust it with partner. Some people don't know how to choose right person or scared of marriage/kids.

In my opinion according to Meengla's post, kids are precious than short-term dogs or puppy, it is not hard as you may think. It is abouthow you handle time management. Buckle up, be responsible.

Well, it is normally in all marriages for new couples and new experiences of first-second year marriages. They learn each other and grow more trust in mutual understanding and communications. No marriage will lead to perfect until you adjust it with partner. Some people don't know how to choose right person or scared of marriage/kids.

In my opinion according to Meengla's post, kids are precious than short-term dogs or puppy, it is not hard as you may think. It is abouthow you handle time management. Buckle up, be responsible.

Like I said its roses and thorns. Anything worth something in life don't come easy

Ahhh...so hows life as married men, ole chaps ? For how long does the 'after-glow' last ? :blink:

Does'nt that depend on whether you have a GOOD Marriage or Relationship ?

A bad Marriage/Relationship can be a living hell. Be careful who you let into your life.

Indeed ! I think the thread begins with that 'assumption'; however the converse may well be true as well ! My cousin recently got divorced after 5 years of marriage and his wife took the kid, half his money (and he was a Financial Analyst on Wall-Street....ouch !), a hefty allowance that he has to pay to her for a year and a good, well-deserved life..down in the dumps ! Damn...I feel for the guy !

Ahhh...so hows life as married men, ole chaps ? For how long does the 'after-glow' last ? :blink:

Indeed ! I think the thread begins with that 'assumption'; however the converse may well be true as well ! My cousin recently got divorced after 5 years of marriage and his wife took the kid, half his money (and he was a Financial Analyst on Wall-Street....ouch !), a hefty allowance that he has to pay to her for a year and a good, well-deserved life..down in the dumps ! Damn...I feel for the guy !
Blame the stupid divorce law. I guess 1 year courtship before marriage will give you more confidence that he/she is for you.

You can win the fight, you can grab a piece of the sky
You can break the rules but before you try
You gotta love someone, you gotta love someone

Last edited by a moderator:
first of all its not joke as my 90% posts was fun .

i would like to ask you guys marred + unmarred please tell me what is marriage?. is its must for life? is it really needed when you are 60+ age ? what you feel when your kids make mistakes and you hurt? how you feel after marriage ? and how you feel when you are unmarried ? is it must to be married ? or you feel bad bad after marred ? should we marry now when everything is expensive and way of life is getting worse today ? a person which work for a GOV or private and earn 1 lakh rupees per month should marry ? tell me that abut that day when you feel bad after marry ? what is impact of sexual life on marriage ? so many people lives successful l life without marriage why ? is women must for life?

i feel marriage is sucks marriage life is worse .after marriage we have tons of responsibilities and hell pressure .

please look marriage expensiveness today please look living costs of today please look standards of life of today please look kids and new generations needs of today before you answer

and at the end its serious qestion don't make jokes of it for imran's sake

please keep religion and emotions aside

I use to feel the same as if i would get trapped or loose my freedom if i get married. Alhamdulillah i am married a year ago and l can say life is wonderful after marriage as ALLAH Has gifted a wife who is loving ,caring and obidient towards me and my family too. b4 marriage i hardly had any sence of responsibility as most of time i use to be with my friends ,got into a lot of michiefs and so on but after marriage u become a responsible marriage person which will keep you away from Evil and un-necesssary involvements .

Inflation ,expenses commitment are a become a part of our life so we should adjust accordingly, par kya karee jab puri duniya shaadi kar rahi hai to tum kyon peeche rehna chahte hoo imran bhai agee bado aur shadi karlo koi tension nahi bhai --- ALLAH KARIM.

Agar freedom ki baat hai then from my personal experince i would say it won't affect much as i still take time and spend time with my friends and most of my friends are married now so we have a get together with friends along with our wifes during weekends which is fun .

So finally i would say shadi karlo nahi to pachtayega:sick:

Okay, I need to find myself a bride who would agree to a pre-nuptial. I am going to safeguard my finances but I suppose that's very difficult in India.

I am gonna turn 33 shortly ..and i never involved myself in that kind of relationship and i am bachelor ..if i can be happy (condition applied) till now then i dont see any reason why i cant be in future ..

Back
Top Bottom