What's new

Iranium - Documentary about Iran and her Nuclear Program

what you want him to do man? a bush ...well bush sat through 8 years and let the program continue. why cant Israel hit them by themselves, why do you need the US. you guys can handle it.. go on take the first step.

Thats the problem isn`t it. If we handle it, countries will jump for the chance to bash Israel as the aggressor and put resolutions against us in the UNSC. And who will veto them? China, Uk,France,Russia? No. USA? Nowadays who knows...
There will be an uproar in the entire world that are are the evil ones and nothing we say and no matter how grateful the Arab and European nations will be, we will still suffer the consequences of being Israelis.
Only the USA can get away with an attack on Iran because no one will be going to the UNSC against them...

what you want him to do man? a bush ...well bush sat through 8 years and let the program continue. why cant Israel hit them by themselves, why do you need the US. you guys can handle it.. go on take the first step.

Exactly, backed by the potent "wanna-jees", I don't understand myself why the Izzies are dithering ... What's there to be afraid of?

After all, who needs "old Europe" when the #### got your back?

Now tongue out of cheek ...

Exactly, backed by the potent "wanna-jees", I don't understand myself why the Izzies are dithering ... What's there to be afraid of?

After all, who needs "old Europe" when the #### got your back?

Now tongue out of cheek ...

First off try to speak in a manner people can understand what you say, thanks. If Israel had a feeling that the US, and i`m assuming you mean the US, has our backs, we would have by now. Problem is that they do not.This is one of the most hostile US governments Israel dealt with since Jimmy Carter`s administration who coincidentally is responsible for Iran that we are dealing with today.

First off try to speak in a manner people can understand what you say, thanks. If Israel had a feeling that the US, and i`m assuming you mean the US, has our backs, we would have by now. Problem is that they do not.This is one of the most hostile US governments Israel dealt with since Jimmy Carter`s administration who coincidentally is responsible for Iran that we are dealing with today.

Me sorrie Engleeshie is no me first langege ...

Anyways, iPak, if you don't' understand it's a small pity.

However, don't assume.

Me sorrie Engleeshie is no me first langege ...

Anyways, iPak, if you don't' understand it's a small pity.

However, don't assume.

Neither is it mine. Using terms like "wanna-jees" and Izzies are not the best way to make a person understand what you are saying.

Neither is it mine. Using terms like "wanna-jees" and Izzies are not the best way to make a person understand what you are saying.

See what I mean? Why assume that my intention was to make everything easily "understandable"? Perhaps I have a pathological desire to be "cryptic" on occasions that suit my purpose.

So I am wasting my time ...

But if you don't understand the "message", don't waste yours.

I am sorry but I do not see what the fuss is about really. So Iran wants to go nuclear militarily. Why not? Does it not have the right to do so? Absolutely! As an outsider I have never seen Iran as an irresponsible rogue power. Much the opposite, bucking the trend in that part of the world actually. A nuclear Iran would actually add to the stability of what is currently a very volatile region with highly asymmetric power dynamics.

I am sorry but I do not see what the fuss is about really. So Iran wants to go nuclear militarily. Why not? Does it not have the right to do so? Absolutely! As an outsider I have never seen Iran as an irresponsible rogue power. Much the opposite, bucking the trend in that part of the world actually. A nuclear Iran would actually add to the stability of what is currently a very volatile region with highly asymmetric power dynamics.

iran doesn't want weapons, so there is really nothing to discuss.
we have said this time and again but the jews make up their own story. Anyways, what's all this moaning about? If you think we're a danger to you, attack us Israel. Bunch of loud mouths.

iran doesn't want weapons, so there is really nothing to discuss. we have said this time and again but the jews make up their own story.

In the nuclear game, nothing is what it seems, and what one says and what one actually does are rarely if ever the same. No one in the world believes that Iran is developing its nuclear technology ONLY for non-military needs, so as a sovereign nation there is really no need to be defensive about it.

Yes, its all a propaganda, Iran is an angel. Now that that`s said, watch the movie and discuss it if you`d like.
And i don`t believe Pres. Obama has any amount of will nor courage to act against Iran when it didn`t even respond to N.K. It seems he is the Jimmy Carter of our time.
Iran is not an angel and its policy is really stupid and someway dangerous
but this movie is totally bullshit

Arabs can not fight, look the IranIraq war. Iran was in the middle of a revolution and Saddam with backing of the US still could not take on Iran.
Nato,Europe can Attack Iran but we will take down Israel with us with Ballistic missiles armed with chemical gas+antrax. If they play dirty we can too.

If your scud generation ballistic missiles can penetrate Israeli air defences, then you my friend DESERVE to win the war. I've studied this in great detail trust me. Israel has the highest friggin concentration os SAMs and ABMs of any region in the world. And lastly, Israeli Jerichos are generations ahead of your Shahabs. Israel has a real air force unlike you. Your country will be wiped deep into the history books if you piss israel off. I don't hate Iran. But if you think you can take israel out it's stupidity. Many stronger powers than you have tried

If your scud generation ballistic missiles can penetrate Israeli air defences, then you my friend DESERVE to win the war. I've studied this in great detail trust me. Israel has the highest friggin concentration os SAMs and ABMs of any region in the world. And lastly, Israeli Jerichos are generations ahead of your Shahabs. Israel has a real air force unlike you. Your country will be wiped deep into the history books if you piss israel off. I don't hate Iran. But if you think you can take israel out it's stupidity. Many stronger powers than you have tried

this guy disagree with you and he's an Israeli
btw we have more advanced missiles than the shahabs and in a few years you're gonna see a lot of new toys.

Last edited by a moderator:
again propaganda.
what a shame

if it's propaganda, then please explain where and how..

and don't just counter with iranian-govt approved counter propaganda about how they're just building medical isotopes.

these videos may be a bit alarmingly edited, but the words of the iranians in it speak are enough to worry over.

iran doesn't want weapons, so there is really nothing to discuss.
we have said this time and again but the jews make up their own story. Anyways, what's all this moaning about? If you think we're a danger to you, attack us Israel. Bunch of loud mouths.

Iran has millions of tons of natural gas.
Iran has plenty of sunlight.

Why would Iran need nuclear energy at all?

You seem to feed us the same lines as Ahmedinejad himself.. Quite frankly, I don't believe those answers.

this guy disagree with you and he's an Israeli
btw we have more advanced missiles than the shahabs and in a few years you're gonna see a lot of new toys.

are you clamoring for war?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom