What's new

Iranium - Documentary about Iran and her Nuclear Program

Arabs can not fight, look the IranIraq war. Iran was in the middle of a revolution and Saddam with backing of the US still could not take on Iran.
Nato,Europe can Attack Iran but we will take down Israel with us with Ballistic missiles armed with chemical gas+antrax. If they play dirty we can too.

How entertaining. Iran will take Israel down, Israel that has over estimated 400 Nukes ready to be launched, Israel that has not lost a war with any Nation? The same Israel that Iran is too cowardly to engage in direct assault and thus uses proxies?
Are all people in Iran as educated as you? If so, this war will be short.

How entertaining. Iran will take Israel down, Israel that has over estimated 400 Nukes ready to be launched, Israel that has not lost a war with any Nation? The same Israel that Iran is too cowardly to engage in direct assault and thus uses proxies?
Are all people in Iran as educated as you? If so, this war will be short.

Well, we are so smart that we use arabs as cannonfodder for our foreign policy. Our military,cities remains safe while the arabs in palestine and lebanon get bombed back to the stone age.

Well, we are so smart that we use arabs as cannonfodder for our foreign policy. Our military,cities remains safe while the arabs in palestine and lebanon get bombed back to the stone age.
Ohh, this is priceless. Here are the mighty protectors of Palestine, all Palestine supporters should thank this fine individual for using arabs as pawns.
What you call smart i call cowardly.

Ohh, this is priceless. Here are the mighty protectors of Palestine, all Palestine supporters should thank this fine individual for using arabs as pawns.
What you call smart i call cowardly.

Who cares about Palestine ? Iran is after its own interest.
No my friend, it is enjoyable to see Hezbollah rockets landing on your cities and then seeing you bombing the hell out of Arabs

it is a fun game we Iranians are watching

hehehe

No my friend, it is enjoyable to see Hezbollah rockets landing on your cities and then seeing you bombing the hell out of Arabs

hehehe

I agree, it is amusing to see people from all over the muslim world see you as protectors of Lebanon and Palestinians while Iranians like you are laughing their @sses off.

I agree, it is amusing to see people from all over the muslim world see you as protectors of Lebanon and Palestinians while Iranians like you are laughing their @sses off.

Where was the Muslim world when the Arabs (Iraqis) were attacking Iran with chemical gass ?

Iran is not after liberating Palestine, we have our own policy. And that policy is to sit and watch how the Israelis and Arabs are killing each other.

Where was the Muslim world when the Arabs (Iraqis) were attacking Iran with chemical gass ?

Iran is not after liberating Palestine, we have our own policy. And that policy is to sit and watch how the Israelis and Arabs are killing each other.

What do you want a cookie? You`re not telling me anything i didn`t already know, i`m just amused at people who pretend not to know this truth.

hehehe

Are Arabs not people just like yourself? Do all Arabs have to bear the sins of "Custodians" for what the "Custodians" wanted for the "Persians"? Right about now you have stooped down to a lower rung than the ubiquitous "Wanna-jees" and the few "Citizen Chans" around here ...

Why squander the sympathy people have for the Iranian "underdog"?

"Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth"​

Even the ancient Hebrew were taught this ....

There is no need to pick on the down-trodden ... there are other ways you can make a point ... especially for a people surrounded by as many military bases clad in stars and stripes as your previous picture has shown.

Are Arabs not people just like yourself? Do all Arabs have to bear the sins of "Custodians" for what the "Custodians" wanted for the "Persians"? Right about now you have stooped down to a lower rung than the ubiquitous "Wanna-jees" and the few "Citizen Chans" around here ... Why squander the sympathy people have for the Iranian "underdog"?
"Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth"​
Even the ancient Hebrew were taught this ....
There is no need to pick on the down-trodden ... there are other ways you can make a point ... especially for a people surrounded by as many military bases clad in stars and stripes as your previous picture has shown.

I will not go into a long discussion with you about the Arab-Iranian problem but be sure it is a 1000 year old problem. Even today they use the fake name of the Persian gulf, continue to spread Iranophobia across the globe (with cooperation of US)
We are for sure not racists otherwise we would not have cooperation and friendly ties with the Arab Republic of Syria.
These tiny Persian gulf Islands and their master KSA are just annoying. Nothing more

Iranians are forgiving people but as you know there is a limit to everything.

I will not go into a long discussion with you about the Arab-Iranian problem but be sure it is a 1000 year old problem. Even today they use the fake name of the Persian gulf, continue to spread Iranophobia across the globe (with cooperation of US)
We are for sure not racists otherwise we would not have cooperation and friendly ties with the Arab Republic of Syria.
These tiny Persian gulf Islands and their master KSA are just annoying. Nothing more

Iranians are forgiving people but as you know there is a limit to everything.

iran vs arab world

come on man lets be friends, spit the anger :rofl::rofl: both are in middle east...

a silly useless 1000 yr problem, silliest of silly things in the world:no:

and esp that fight is because of naming the gulf between iran and arab?????????? how silly is this

man, thank god, allah made gulf between these two nations otherwise, god forbid :rofl:

iran vs arab world

come on man lets be friends, spit the anger :rofl::rofl: both are in middle east...

a silly useless 1000 yr problem, silliest of silly things in the world:no:

and esp that fight is because of naming the gulf between iran and arab?????????? how silly is this

man, thank god, allah made gulf between these two nations otherwise, god forbid :rofl:

The name of the Persian gulf is very sensitive for Iranians.
Mutual respect

Yes, its all a propaganda, Iran is an angel. Now that that`s said, watch the movie and discuss it if you`d like.
And i don`t believe Pres. Obama has any amount of will nor courage to act against Iran when it didn`t even respond to N.K. It seems he is the Jimmy Carter of our time.

Honestly Isn't US involved in almost all the activities they say iran is invilved in. Doesnt US appoint senior CIA personnel in it its embassies around the world.

Doesnt Us sign strategic agreements with other (not so popular in the region) states like Israel.

Doesnt Us support millitant groups around the world? did they not support uprising in china? did they not support the northern alliance against Afghanistn government? Are they not supporting uprising against Iranin government? do they not support toppling elected governments around the world which choose not to serve their interest.

Isnt US government involved in criminal activities like drug trade? watch this (please watch all 15 parts)

Does US not support the the dictators and tyrants in the south america. watch this

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, its all a propaganda, Iran is an angel. Now that that`s said, watch the movie and discuss it if you`d like.
And i don`t believe Pres. Obama has any amount of will nor courage to act against Iran when it didn`t even respond to N.K. It seems he is the Jimmy Carter of our time.

what you want him to do man? a bush ...well bush sat through 8 years and let the program continue. why cant Israel hit them by themselves, why do you need the US. you guys can handle it.. go on take the first step.

Back
Top Bottom