What's new

Iran fires missile into Pakistan killing terrorists!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a shame bro. Maybe it's time we see a Pakistani spring?
I would never want a rich person being a head of a country... once rich, people loose some of their senses it seems.

rich person is not a bad person. Rich people create business , create jobs...and as long as they pay their fair share of taxes, being rich is a good measure of success in most cases.

These are minor problems which are related to governance and if good opportunities are given with good conditions then trouble makers will have no reason to go against any system.

So some Iranian Parliamentarian says/claims something and it becomes authentic news, unless some mainstream media from either country reports it, i'll just assume it as a speculation.
--
do you think they do non sense of such kind? of faking news?
any example before?

Guys, this seems to be a rumor. Be it our friendly neighbour, this will be a gross violation of our sovereignty and will ensue strong reaction. And just imagine 80km deep? This is definitely false news: cooked up!

It's not a rumour if a member of parliament has said it. I will post a video of his statement once available.

Iran has more backbone that India, sadly. Hopefully modi will bring changes.

You want to say that modi would also be a liar like this Mohammad Kosari guy because this news is highly dubious and lack verification by other sources?

Well that is one strange expectation from poor Modi. Be a liar and a big mouth.

It's not a rumour if a member of parliament has said it. I will post a video of his statement once available.

You see, it might be political rhetoric or that 80 may be just 8km which drastically changes the issue or it may have been a joint op. Let's be a little patient.

If you can't understand English then stick to Persian speaking sites. Where in that post did I insult Pakistanis

no i mean your next comments bro.hold on man.
داداش روابط ایران و پاکستان روابط خوبیه و پاکستان بر خلاف هند تکیش به روابط با کشورهای شرقی هست بیشتر از طرفی کاربرای ایرانی و پاکستانی اینجا با هم دوستن و هر موفقیتی که ایران به دست میاره پاکستانیا خوشحال میشن و تبریک میگن به ما پس اینجور کامنت نذار فکر کنن ما هم مثل امریکا فقط داریم تمامیت کشورشونو زیر پا میذاریم
داری توو کامنتات ناراحتشون میکنی بیشتر...خود دانی

You want to say that modi would also be a liar like this Mohammad Kosari guy because this news is highly dubious and lack verification by other sources?

Well that is one strange expectation from poor Modi. Be a liar and a big mouth.
--
dear please if you cant respect dont abuse leaders of other nation

He owned medium to large sized business. He was not even a multi millionaire. How the hell did he become a billionaire?

Idk how much money he had at the time but he has many business interests in other countries as well. He wasn't poor that is for sure.

-
what is your issue..
are you the mod or super duper plato to decide sense /?

No but posting stupid sheeet tht doesnt concern you n your likes in our internal affairs? what is that? itching rectum or just really painful butt hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom