What's new

Iran fires missile into Pakistan killing terrorists!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just look at their military and 50's old hardware and non existing training and than at ours.But our leaders has made us a equal to indians now
lol , just to clear things out , our missile traveled 80km inside pakistan . if you even had a peanut size defence tech , you would do sth about it :)

peace :)

Refuting retarded claims of a professional troll? U MAD?

Pak supporting seperatist terrorists in Iran? :rofl:

We are fighting the same insurgents aswell... how stupid would it be to support n fight insurgents at the same time .. while not having any beef with Iran?

Screw tht Pak-Iran recently conducted naval drills aswell?

View attachment 26503 View attachment 26504 View attachment 26505 View attachment 26506 View attachment 26507 View attachment 26508 View attachment 26509
--
if you think is prof troll.. your choice .. i gave a perspective
pak supporting terrorist - i dont know
yes you are figthing with same guys.. but she also said iran asked for join ops which went unasnwed
drills are military routine..
taking out critical asset is more political
but yes
iran -pak work closly now a days.. so this is strange

Well it is indeed a shame to be attacked by a country far inferior to your own military strength.

Just look at their military and 50's old hardware and non existing training and than at ours.But our leaders has made us a equal to indians now

Not really, Iran is more advanced than Pakistan.
Iranian uav forces, missile forces, navy.
Iran is self reliant whilst your country is a client of China. Without them...Indian would swallow you whole.

Well it is indeed a shame to be attacked by a country far inferior to your own military strength.

You are right Pakistani military is better but leaders handcuff them from cleaning up the borders so you can understand the frustration from others. That being said I doubt this is even accurate.

lol , just to clear things out , our missile traveled 80km inside pakistan . if you even had a peanut size defence tech , you would do sth about it :)

peace :)

The fact that you think a missile can just travel 80km without anybody noticing it should tell you something. :D BTW which is it was it an helicopter incursion or a missile? :o:

You need a source from your terrorists to believe it?
or fox news?

Baluchwarna is not a credible source because they have an agenda to promote.

The fact that you think a missile can just travel 80km without anybody noticing it should tell you something. :D BTW which is it was it an helicopter incursion or a missile? :o:

The helicopter was from something else. This news is new.

--
if you think is prof troll.. your choice .. i gave a perspective
pak supporting terrorist - i dont know
yes you are figthing with same guys.. but she also said iran asked for join ops which went unasnwed

No country would allow others to send their troops.. we are not Iraq tht nor is Iran Turkey .. nor are we Palestine ..

drills are military routine..

First time after Shah of Iran... not very "routine" ... nor do many countries take part in joint ex"s with Iran...

taking out critical asset is more political
but yes
iran -pak work closly now a days.. so this is strange

Which political assets? what would we even gain from supporting terrorism in Iran???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom