What's new

Iran fires missile into Pakistan killing terrorists!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt this news is based on reality.

Not really, Iran is more advanced than Pakistan.
Iranian uav forces, missile forces, navy.
Iran is self reliant whilst your country is a client of China. Without them...Indian would swallow you whole.

In which war did china come to fight for us? although ussr did came to indias rescue.. heck even israel...

As for Iran being militarily advanced ... yeah ok broheim..

lol , just to clear things out , our missile traveled 80km inside pakistan . if you even had a peanut size defence tech , you would do sth about it :)

peace :)

It is true we don't have any SAM coverage on either iran or Afghanistan border or even china's border but only Indian and some coastal region's such as naval bases.

We never thought of any misadventure from iran side but anyway it seems like some measures will be developed.

beside this Both iran and Pakistan military strength are well known.And i am sure you do know the difference and again which is not small but extremely big and in favour of Pakistan.

lol , just to clear things out , our missile traveled 80km inside pakistan . if you even had a peanut size defence tech , you would do sth about it :)

peace :)

Yes n the source is a persian website? apart from that we feel no threat from you... hence most of our forces are based near the border with india... apart from a few airbases n ports.

I would bet that there was no UAV or any air incursion. rather human assets that painted the target for the missile to be fired from within iran .

remember when the US in the 90's fired a missile into afghanistan/ Osama camp from the sea?

ISRAELPHOBIA Made them crazy .. ..
we can do this , we can do that .. just mouth f*** , nothing else ..

As if Iran would not announce its intentions to do so...and as if there would not be a reaction from Pakistan when just the suggestion of Iran going after terrorists sparked a diplomatic row..

I would suggest better news sources are found rather than web tabloids.

Iran is self reliant whilst your country is a client of China. Without them...Indian would swallow you whole.

You manufacture UAV's and so do we
YOu manufacture Tanks and so do we
YOu manufacture armoured vehicles and so do we
YOu manufacture training jets and so do we
We also manufacture a 4th generation jet

Can you tell me anything that you do manufacture but we don't?something special not some tiny defence equipments

No country would allow others to send their troops.. we are not Iraq tht nor is Iran Turkey .. nor are we Palestine ..

First time after Shah of Iran... not very "routine" ... nor do many countries take part in joint ex"s with Iran...

Which political assets? what would we even gain from supporting terrorism in Iran???
--
All points accepted..
but as this news /rumours give total opposite view if true

Aye! Even mighty US of A soiled its pants before all-powerful Iran and changed its policy pertaining Iran. :agree:

Absolutely Pakistan is no match!

Yes, they manufacture fiber glass stealth fighters with opaque canopies and Pioneer CD decks which are better than F-22s.

And not to mention the deadliest missiles which can travel around the earth for many days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom