What's new

Iqbal and Urdu day in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we Indians should stop claiming Urdu even though it has Indian origins since today even many Muslims can't read urdu script and the percentage of the ones who can is decreasing fast

it's not illogical , Urdu is very recent born language . like Subcontinent Muslim ancestors were Hindus thats why their culture is very similar you can compare and discuss is very logical.

but if you will say We all are descends from Africa then it's illogical discussion.

O lord Bless us all!!
@Megh 1stly, Indians call us FOREIGNERS or INVADERS....and now as they will we are from their ancestors?! Make up your mind!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ayush that is fine but the level people go to saying...Urdu CAME from India....is totally absurd!!

I mean....we dont say jirah jarah :rofl:
I can agree with a form of Urdu being in INDIA ALSO but if it goes beyond that...you just have to troll it out of others :rofl:

@Guest01 well, then why speak English have you got no "backbone" to speak your own language? Man you people have weird logic!! :blink:

Okay. There is for sure wierd logic here. Let us check where does it lie :)

India has 19 languages. In the Schedule. All are used. What is the problem if we use English also? We continue to be what we are. Speaking English does not change anything my friend.

@rashtriya.rifles thats prob because INDIA didnt digest well a Hindu converting to Muslim and reaching fame ;)

that must be the lamest assertion u have made till now.. plz dont quote me uselessly.. i want to have some discussion with some educated people here.. spare me !

the same reason why dilip kumar wanted to keep a hindu name while being a devout muslim.. I can give you at the min 10 muslims who kept a hindu name ! Maybe they were suffering from inferiority complex as well ! ;)

we are not talking about theatre but urdu language, and you are just escaping the arguement now, you are going in round about since you are busted that hindus were not prolific urdu poets

guys please stop fighting like a fool that who owns Urdu---Urdu was a language in which both muslims and non-muslims have contributed--and i have also enjoyed bhagad daas kabir's poetry specially rangi ko narangi one was very good poetry.
please don't hurt their souls by doing so!

urdu as well as pakistani muslims had hindu roots PERIOD !

we are not talking about theatre but urdu language, and you are just escaping the arguement now, you are going in round about since you are busted that hindus were not prolific urdu poets

u yourself honoured the great hindu poet by calling him munshi so u know who is running away ;)

go open a new thread and mention me....this is a linguistic one not a Bio one!

Then why did you brought it up here??.Just show you passed Biology in High school.:lol:.

thats because we appreciate talent regardless religion , We made Muslims superstars . if we would have like you they all would have converted in Hinduism or some other like Yousuf yohana to M. yousuf . we would have destroyed muslins from India like you did with Hindus , raping converting their daughters . ....etc.....

this is just the voice of a coward guy leaving the main argument and deliberately trying to divert to inflming

thats because we appreciate talent regardless religion , We made Muslims superstars . if we would have like you they all would have converted in Hinduism or some other like Yousuf yohana to M. yousuf . we would have destroyed muslins from India like you did with Hindus , raping converting their daughters . ....etc.....
@Megh YET the Indian actor you mentioned Dilip Kumar wanted to be known as Hindu as he was scared to reveal he is Muslim or maybe he would not get THAT much fame if it were out!

About raping and converting ....Mind your language....You are still new....So zip it!! That is a topic I do not talk as I see no reason to bring it up ...You further it...You will be reported! You have been warned!

Then why did you brought it up here??.Just show you passed Biology in High school.:lol:.
@Azazel because you were making humans into apes....suit yourself!

you are not FOREIGNERS :lol: you are product of Foreign invaders. ...
@Megh ahhh yes of course...it ranges based on which Indian is saying it....

urdu as well as pakistani muslims had hindu roots PERIOD !

u yourself honoured the great hindu poet by calling him munshi so u know who is running away ;)

dont try to sound like defeatist mind you gave one statement which you couldnt back up with facts you used the word 'most' and munshi ji wasnt even a well known, yes as a non muslim urdu contributer but the most prolific werent hindus and stop trying to own urdu language, this is conclude

i have no issues, urdu is as much language for muslims as it is for hindus, i dont think anybody should own urdu, thats just narrowmindedness

its lso true mostly it were pakistanis who contributed in it after 47

It was his assumptions and we proved it wrong.

well you shifted to Hindu- Muslim not me
@Megh I didnt...I implied didnt run all the way to problems!!

@Megh go introduce yourself instead of jumping in blindly and kindly read some forum rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom