What's new

Iqbal and Urdu day in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah i know @Talon what a logic!! old english which was language of two wild west tribes Angelo-saxons,which was later on modified and replenished with the passage of time and has gained nowdays world-wide popularity due to addition of various new urdu-hindi words and other languages such as mynah (starling) etc----is a currupted version?lol i don't wan't to talk in old ways---thy,thou,thee ewww

Any more your oxymoronic post should be post on the Stupid and funny thread.

calm down azazel, @Alpha1 stop it bro--

Last edited by a moderator:
by @Azazel's logic homo sapiens are the corrupted versions of apes :rofl:
right word is evolved not corrupted!

Evolution don't work backwards.But then again,As I said,you have a different perspective.So let's agree to disagree.

yeah i know @Talon what a logic!! old english which was language of two wild west tribes Angelo-saxons,which was later on modified and replenished with the passage of time and has gained nowdays world-wide popularity due to addition of various new urdu-hindi words and other languages such as mynah (starling) etc----is a currupted version?lol i don't wan't to talk in old ways---thy,thou,thee ewww

calm down azazel, @Alpha1 stop it bro--
sorry yar it was too hilarious!
Proved my point thou.. New is not corrupted

:cheers: Hindi-Urdu two different languages.

Indians in its biase against Urdu are hell bent upon proving that these are not two different languages.

Indians are hell bent on proving anything to do with pakistans past has some root in india, its a mindset that says "you belong to us"......

So please tell me about the tamil indian links to urdu?

urdu was another gift which hindus gave to pakistan in addition to the 2000 crore which India gave away during partition.

Indians are hell bent on proving anything to do with pakistans past has some root in india, its a mindset that says "you belong to us"......

So please tell me about the tamil indian links to urdu?

Urdu is taught in Tamil Nadu schools, it was a Mughal province and their descendents speak Daccani Urdu. You can search about "Nawabs of Arcot".

Any more your oxymoronic post should be post on the Stupid and funny thread.

@Azazel one would say the same to you

in reference to you avatar as well...

Evolution don't work backwards.But then again,As I said,you have a different perspective.So let's agree to disagree.

So....from your understanding Homo sapiens will turn into apes? You are soo confused :disagree:

putting the trollers aside,talon,urdu is india's language too..

@Ayush that is fine but the level people go to saying...Urdu CAME from India....is totally absurd!!

I mean....we dont say jirah jarah :rofl:
I can agree with a form of Urdu being in INDIA ALSO but if it goes beyond that...you just have to troll it out of others :rofl:

Or better, the ones who had the backbone not to convert?
@Guest01 well, then why speak English have you got no "backbone" to speak your own language? Man you people have weird logic!! :blink:

You people arguing need to get a life, i mean seriously... Urdu is a great language.. use it as a tool for spreading harmony & peace rather than hatred..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom