What's new

India's sly game on Siachen

India Pussy, I agree on that. But guess what, you tried for 60 years to no avail, Call i can say is 'purrrr'.......
Lets not even with start with Kargil you guys lost so bad..lol,Why cuz we didnt attack the international border, why should we ? we got'em without that, International star we were, Pakistan the irresponsible nation.We love that.
And about that Stand off, I think armtiage came to see you again; didnt he, guess what we have no more terrorist coming here. Well the Stand off worked, Pakistan changed.

No its not in India's interest to agree to Pakistan' terms. Why ?
Who does Pakistan think they are..lol; you tried for 60 yrs and we should be scared.
Indians showed how to do kargil, sad you couldnt accomplish it. Pakistan doesnt have the monetary or the other capacity to hold off india.
C'mon man, we attacked you in Kargil. At best you defended yourself. We came into your territory. You had all the justification to launch an attack against us! Did you?

India's current government is soft. I can quote a gazillion articles from India stating the same.

India amassed 1 million troops to our borders and then it blinked! Meanwhile Pakistan was preparing for an all out war with much lesser numbers and an airforce without BVR weapons.

Sure your armed forces are better equipped, but pussies we are not. Even with lesser numbers and tech we are still everready to go in your face.

Seriously man you need to ask yourself, will your government EVER goto war if it's not completely assured of a win? Which leaves us with the opportunity to try anything with India.

Why you cant handle it when we talk like you,?
When was India the backfoot, you still living in the 60's....

We dont need to now Neo; Honestly things have never been better for us. Pakistan can howl for peace. I aint interested in it personally.

What an immature and childish talk. - Rep for you.

Personally thats what i think.

Do you think government of India will listen to you just because some Pakistanis make your mind blown up on international forums?

Why should you care anyways. You better sit on the chair and surf on the internet.

But there are millions of soldiers who do want peace, and there a billions of women and children who want the same, because they fear that lunatics like you dont cause a war, and hope that their father, husband and brothers come home safely.

C'mon man, we attacked you in Kargil. At best you defended yourself. We came into your territory. You had all the justification to launch an attack against us! Did you?

India's current government is soft. I can quote a gazillion articles from India stating the same.

India amassed 1 million troops to our borders and then it blinked! Meanwhile Pakistan was preparing for an all out war with much lesser numbers and an airforce without BVR weapons.

Sure your armed forces are better equipped, but pussies we are not. Even with lesser numbers and tech we are still everready to go in your face.

Seriously man you need to ask yourself, will your government EVER goto war if it's not completely assured of a win? Which leaves us with the opportunity to try anything with India.

Excellent reply Asim, I couldn't have said it better!

Why you cant handle it when we talk like you,?
When was India the backfoot, you still living in the 60's....

I think it was in 2002 when a mass Indian army was bordering up with Pakistan and had to return due to failure of some lunatic generals in causing a war, or someone just didn't want to be nuked. Personally, its good to be a backfoot sometimes, it helps.

We are not interested in the country called Pakistan.As I keep HARPING, we love the status quo.

Yes, Try to do an attack, They will change.

1 million? you need logisitics classes. We are getting the profits of that Stand off today. Kudos to India. You should learn strategic thinking and diplomacy.OH!! FIERY HEARTED PAKISTANI.

And I would call them idiots, cuz they would loose; Bravery and Brain should go hand in hand.

Seriously man you need to ask yourself, will your government EVER goto war if it's not completely assured of a win? Which leaves us with the opportunity to try anything with India

We went to War when we are sure, see 1971 and 1984 Siachen.
You went to war in 1965 and 1999, What is your result? Talk is cheap, plan and execute.
Please try anything with India, look what that has brought to your nation now, and look where we are. We got better things to do,But you are welcome to try,

I think it was in 2002 when a mass Indian army was bordering up with Pakistan and had to return due to failure of some lunatic generals in causing a war, or someone just didn't want to be nuked. Personally, its good to be a backfoot sometimes, it helps.

We are getting the profits now, we are quite happy with the status quo, ever heard of the lil boy calling the tiger tiger story.
What do you think our Nuke's are doing, Did they go to pick mango's.
If you nuke us, there wont be a Pakistan left.

Hey there Webster,

What an immature and childish talk. - Rep for you

Do you really think, i am bothered about some reps in an internet forum, by some people who I will never meet ever. Funny How you find just Indian Post immature.

Personally thats what i think.

The REAL you or the FORUM you. Cuz I know the difference

Do you think government of India will listen to you just because some Pakistanis make your mind blown up on international forums?

So the great one, does understand.

Why should you care anyways. You better sit on the chair and surf on the internet.
One my bed watching Scrubs, this is a past time.

But there are millions of soldiers who do want peace, and there a billions of women and children who want the same, because they fear that lunatics like you dont cause a war, and hope that their father, husband and brothers come home safely.

Its two way street, if you want to settle or compromise, understand that you as well as the other person has to give up. It doesnt mean that you get everything you want. Comprende.

We went to War when we are sure, see 1971 and 1984 Siachen.
You went to war in 1965 and 1999, What is your result? Talk is cheap, plan and execute.

Your double minded. Thats what you are. I thought it was PAF that attacked India first. Hold on, you just admitted that India is an aggressor. Yup, it surely is. 1971 was a cheap war, it doesn't count. Plus, there is no such thing as 1984 war. So well of your country's planning and well done politics that Bangladesh has become another Pakistan, and for 1984, the result is that thousands of your soldiers are stuck up on freezing cold mountains and are suffering every second of their life.

Please try anything with India, look what that has brought to your nation now, and look where we are. We got better things to do,But you are welcome to try

We are a peaceful nation. Thank you come again. Mass at the border and return home. :)

There is nothing that you have bought to us. There is nothing you can do. Where ever you are, its not impressive.

You got better things to do? Start off with poverty and economy. It will surely help. ;)

We are getting the profits now, we are quite happy with the status quo, ever heard of the lil boy calling the tiger tiger story.
What do you think our Nuke's are doing, Did they go to pick mango's.
If you nuke us, there wont be a Pakistan left.

Tiger and Tiger story. Yes! Sure do.

864df10f225fed8d0ac058889fb4cf59.jpg

Webster

Plus, there is no such thing as 1984 war. So well of your country's planning and well done politics that Bangladesh has become another Pakistan,

Wait, why should i bothered about that.

and for 1984, the result is that thousands of your soldiers are stuck up on freezing cold mountains and are suffering every second of their life

So, what. we can afford it, and we are happy about it, that we have one up on you.

We are a peaceful nation. Thank you come again. Mass at the border and return home. :)

ya, thats awrite, Guess Musharraf got his point very well. We aint the one harping for peace.

There is nothing that you have bought to us. There is nothing you can do. Where ever you are, its not impressive.

Talk is cheap, you have tried that for 60years. Change of tactic maybe.

You got better things to do? Start off with poverty and economy. It will surely help. ;)

We are doing that pretty well, How is dictatorship?

Thank god, Pakistan is not part of our country. Thank god for partition. Look at your situation now, look at ours. Thank god.

Shouldn't you say Gods? Plural? :S

We are happy too. At least we dont mass our troops at the border and return home. Try again..?

I would rather hold the flag with crescent and star than any other flag.

As for your question. Common people are more than happy. ;)

Try again...

I am sure they are, when they cant do anything about it and how are CJ's, missing people, they rather say that. It is a psychological conditon and a reality.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom