What's new

India's sly game on Siachen

OK. I've did some research now and I expect everybody hear me out in silence. :angel:

This Indian DGMO we speak about has been quite vocal in his opposition to IA being in Siachen for quite some time. I respect him for his service and for the Office he occupied. That stops there.

Now, we think Siachen is important because 1) it blocks Pakistan's access to the K-pass or 2)If them Chinese come over and join hands with you through Siachen you could try and act naughty in the region threatening Leh\Ladakh. There could be more reasons/alternatives to reach above objectives like taking Ladakh.(But does that mean we give away this route and thereby provide ANOTHER means for the adversary?)

Whatever the reasons are I believe both the nations are being quite strong in their positions regarding Siachen. So it's a given thats there is a good reason why both of us want it.

Has there been a proper psychological explanation about the high rate of suicide killings in that region?
Btw, to a soldier its an honor to serve the country from anywhere, be it a from behind a desk or on the roof of the world.

1.I'm not informed about it.

2.Ofcourse, its an honor to serve. But Siachen is that much more special. Crème de' le' crème. :tup:

Any deployment through Siachen from China would have to be on some big *** heavy duty transport choppers and which will be sitting ducks for the IAF.

Not happening... And it would take months and months of deployment before any attack can continue, so no sudden attacks either. The observation posts on Siachen by India would discover those choppers flying in and out for so many months throwing supplies...

It's a ridiculous theory as pointed out by the DGMO.

Any deployment through Siachen from China would have to be on some big *** heavy duty transport choppers and which will be sitting ducks for the IAF.

Not happening... And it would take months and months of deployment before any attack can continue, so no sudden attacks either. The observation posts on Siachen by India would discover those choppers flying in and out for so many months throwing supplies...

It's a ridiculous theory as pointed out by the DGMO.

I just cant understand why is GOP and you bothered about Indians spending extra money on a waste land. Why are you so concerned?

We're not letting you link up with China through K-pass. Simple.
But you are not saying that to Indians... You are giving them some raam kahani about how we'd go over the moving glacier and basically screw all of your happiness through Siachen...

That's all we wanted you to admit in the first place :). Thank you.

But you are not saying that to Indians... You are giving them some raam kahani about how we'd go over the moving glacier

You'd have to go through the region we currently control to link up with the Chinese. My Government has been honest. :wave:

Hmmm WE CANT link up through that region. It's a moving glacier... We are already linked through Karakoram...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom