What's new

India's sly game on Siachen

India ki observer group kya machar maar rahi hogi?

India and Pakistan should employ an observer group that can monitor such activity. Plus lay down censors, etc.

For Pakistan to deploy troops on Siachen is hard, compared to India. India would know long before Pak starts to deploy any heavy troops onto Siachen and India can easily mobilize a counter force. So that's just not happening, its a non-issue except in Indian minds.

Will the international community help India to vacate the position if PA occupies it?
And do you think re-occuping Siachen is as easy as mobilising a counter force?

If that was so easy why is PA still on the lower ridges?
IA is not asking to mark the position because it will give India additional land. Siachien is already within India's fold. That is the fact.
It is asking it because the cost that will have to pay to re-occupy them. Who would be responsible for that?

Do you want India to start a war,so that it can reply back for any PA occuption of siachen?
Who would be responsible for the death and destruction then?

Siachin,

Operation MeghDoot was amazing, Indians carried it out perfectly. There will be no withdrawal from Indians nor Pakistani's. So this whole excerises is futile. Everybody can just smile with whatever they have, if they wont. Then they are going to nag , and nothing is going to happen.

India wont. Your Govt is tired of trying and has given it up now, and so they return with 'ground breaking ' peace deals.

I don't think we are tired of it its just we are kind of busy with Afghanistan.
General is trying to get his name in history as the guy who supposedly solved the Kashmir issue.
but good luck to him.
upto 400Million a year cost for India to sit on ice.why in any bodies right mind would we want you to move.And yes 400million is nothing for Indians.:blah: :blah:.
I think Pakistan should demand the unwanted withdrawal for show to the rest of the world.
who ever is advising Pakistanis is doing hell of a job.I salute to him.playing with brains not weapons.

18ec960eb0e715cae5660099bebba1ae.gif:smitten:

Siachin,

Operation MeghDoot was amazing, Indians carried it out perfectly. There will be no withdrawal from Indians nor Pakistani's. So this whole excerises is futile. Everybody can just smile with whatever they have, if they wont. Then they are going to nag , and nothing is going to happen.

Not all moves by indians are disliked by Pakistan.some are welcomed.
you call it potato i call it patato.:azn:

18ec960eb0e715cae5660099bebba1ae.gif

Cheetah,

I have already posted the NEWS, India wont move from Siachin. There is no question of Troop withdrawal. Playing with Brains and not weapons,? huh..lol.

Kashmiri's wont be given Independence from Pakistan, as your President explitily stated therefore. Lets forget Freedom for Kashmiri's Rehotric. Its all about Land.
No, They are India's lawfully according to treaties established at Independence. The Whole Area is disputed IoK and Azad Kashmir, therefore lets not make it only IoK.Nice Ploy.
Actually Musharraf has said many times that complete Independence from Pak and India is still on the table.

Don't lie.

Actually Musharraf has said many times that complete Independence from Pak and India is still on the table.

Don't lie.

Sorry Musharraf in his last statement on Kashmir has catagorically denied any Kashmiri Freedom. Why should we bother about your promise to the kashmiri people, Indian kashmiri's have more freedom the Azad Kashmir. You have international agency's already reconginzing that...So whats your point.

Obviously they are not pulling back... But they are telling Pakistan that they just might if we demarcate the current ground positions.

I'm fine with the stalemate, just thought Paksitanis should be warned if they can't smell the BS.

Sorry Musharraf in his last statement on Kashmir has catagorically denied any Kashmiri Freedom. Why should we bother about your promise to the kashmiri people, Indian kashmiri's have more freedom the Azad Kashmir. You have international agency's already reconginzing that...So whats your point.
Quote please.

Obviously they are not pulling back... But they are telling Pakistan that they just might if we demarcate the current ground positions.

I'm fine with the stalemate, just thought Paksitanis should be warned if they can't smell the BS.

thanks for your explanation. Yes India wouldnt move an inch. Demaraction concretes that.

thanks for your explanation. Yes India wouldnt move an inch. Demaraction concretes that.
Why should we give up our option to fight and take it back then? ;)

Either it's a mutual withdrawal deal or a fight.

Stab a man in the back with a knife nine inches pull three call that freedom!

Yeah right you give no freedom to the Kashmiris India does not allow any media coverage in Kashmir they all ways show propoganda, the whole world hates Indians in Kashmir I remember the protest against India in Holland, The Indian murderd Moroccans who were trying to protect a woman who was being attacked by Indian soldiers shame shame, guess what they called them terrorist haha the Indian propoganda was flawed in Holland.

Why should we give up our option to fight and take it back then? ;)

Either it's a mutual withdrawal deal or a fight.

yes, why should you. India has the capability to finance Siachin, as well there has been no deaths in the past 2 years for the soldiers stationed there, Technology has made sure that it is so.

5fa07e654d024419b790ae8621519626.jpg

War is only solution.....talks will never resolve.

Back
Top Bottom