What's new

India's sly game on Siachen

^^ denial is not the best way to go forward.... What do u mean any more??? and how do u know that is not hte case.... Try reading ur own media article which state that due to high alltitude many of the soldier are not just suffering from the sever cold they are also having sexual disfunctions which now requires treatment. Not this is resulting in family problems for many of these soldiers. Y dont u go read abt that stuff. Its not just the deaths but also other effects it has on soldiers...

BTW good luck staying there....

Thats the life of a soldier, and thats why they are special to their citizens.

^^ and thats y indina government wants solution as well as pakistani government. But at end of the day india has higher altitude position thus they are suffering alot more from sever cold.. they are soldiers and would die to defend the country, but not to die for a stupid cause which has no point to it. What is indina getting from occupie the ice sheet.

^^ and thats y indina government wants solution as well as pakistani government. But at end of the day india has higher altitude position thus they are suffering alot more from sever cold.. they are soldiers and would die to defend the country, but not to die for a stupid cause which has no point to it. What is indina getting from occupie the ice sheet.

If Indians are suffering and there is no importance for the land that we are occupying at such heights then what is GOP bothered about?

You are suffering because we are making you suffer...

We are making you suffer because you are there to make us suffer...

So if we just pulled the IA out of this equation all the suffering on both sides... ends.

You are suffering because we are making you suffer...

We are making you suffer because you are there to make us suffer...

So if we just pulled the IA out of this equation all the suffering on both sides... ends.

How can we make you suffer, its suppose to be a useless post, right? If it is usefull then why should we vacate it, we dont mind the suffering, thanks.

So who's suffering what ? :confused:

We're staying and we're taking far far less damages than what we've had in the past. We can stay even more longer and comfortably now. We can throw a lot more money at it these days.

If Pakistan thinks its a worthless exercise with no value - they're free to think so. We're still staying. Dont send delegations or conduct talks asking for withdrawal. Siachen is a mountain of peace. :enjoy:

Yes you can say that... But your government is lying to its people and saying that it will be used by Pakistanis, which it clearly will not... Once Indians leave it is a death trap for Pakistanis to be there on it.

Yes you can say that... But your government is lying to its people and saying that it will be used by Pakistanis, which it clearly will not... Once Indians leave it is a death trap for Pakistanis to be there on it.

You're free to think we're lying. :smokin:

I'm merely agreeing with the DGMO. I'm speaking from his education.

Do you argue against it? If so then do explain why will Pak occupy Siachen?

I'm merely agreeing with the DGMO. I'm speaking from his education.

Do you argue against it? If so then do explain why will Pak occupy Siachen?

Why dont you read my post about the DGMO's opinion in this very thread ?

So who's suffering what ? :confused:
Yes, I'm lost there aswell...:confused:

We're staying and we're taking far far less damages than what we've had in the past. We can stay even more longer and comfortably now. We can throw a lot more money at it these days.
I thought we posted some fresh suicide killings on your side recently...:confused:

If Pakistan thinks its a worthless exercise with no value - they're free to think so. We're still staying. Dont send delegations or conduct talks asking for withdrawal. Siachen is a mountain of peace. :enjoy:
My government never said it was worthless piece of shyt...I said that. Imho the peaks will be changing sides from time to time, there's no ending to this conflict unless both parties vacte the place and declare it nomans land.
Just my 2 paisa.

Why send delegation to discuss with GOI officials then???

And You want Indians to believe GOP, with whom we had fought 3 wars and have bitter rivalry.

My government never said it was worthless piece of shyt...I said that. Imho the peaks will be changing sides from time to time, there's no ending to this conflict unless both parties vacte the place and declare it nomans land. Just my 2 paisa.

It wont be a noman's land for sure.

I thought we posted some fresh suicide killings on your side recently...

We have witnessed a trend where casualities have been reducing over years. Its an honor to serve in Siachen.

I said that.

Ofcourse, I respect your opinion as well. But I don't agree with it. :crazy:

:

We have witnessed a trend where casualities have been reducing over years. Its an honor to serve in Siachen.
Has there been a proper psychological explanation about the high rate of suicide killings in that region?
Btw, to a soldier its an honor to serve the country from anywhere, be it a from behind a desk or on the roof of the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom