What's new

India's hate towards Pakistan on its next level.

Or?

Stupid just because you can't reciprocate my posts. as simple as that.. You know I told you, Genius has its limits.. its evident now in your posts..

I wont blame you cuz ladies have a tendency to lose there emotions, i have never said you stupid infact i was referring to your posts, so keep such language to yourself

I wont blame you cuz ladies have a tendency to lose there emotions, i have never said you stupid infact i was referring to your posts, so keep such language to yourself

Off topic..

Gender Discrimination..

Sorry about the language..

A pity then that Pakistan can't find even a single decent shepherd of Zakaria's calibre.

For what, to do what, something like pathetic Zakariya is doing to Pakistan right know, i am proud that Pakistan dont produce such lunatics :disagree: :lol:

Guys she is a bit paranoid by frankenstein, leave her aside
:rofl::rofl:

Are you stoned or its laughing gas filled in your room?

Except for smiles and personal attacks, I haven't seen anything you quoted, to prove me wrong. Misery man!!

Are you stoned or its laughing gas filled in your room?

Except for smiles and personal attacks, I haven't seen anything you quoted, to prove me wrong. Misery man!!

do you have tissues or handkerchief in your room, cuz you need to wipe your tears :lol:

If it's an IQ test, I'm afraid the prognosis is not good. ;)

Flaming aside, best of luck :tup:

nope its a particle, last time i accidently spilled some chemical on my exam paper so i failed(only in practicle part), this time i am working on my fitness before paper rather then studying :lol:

thanks for the wishes anyways

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom