What's new

India's hate towards Pakistan on its next level.

Thank God you didn't try to turn it around this time. Good that you accept it.
Victory is Victory.

Case closed.

When you said This
Lets play the game..
I thought you will beat me up by posting hell lot of absurd posts but you closed the case so easily, :disagree::disagree::disagree:

you can never argue ladies on streets but on forum its not that hard everyone :rofl:

This argument about Fareed Zakaria's bias needs questioning. If he is biased, you would have to ask why CNN has him on their channel and why does he have a reasonably large American audience interested in what he has to say? How far will you push this argument? CNN is biased, therefore Time Warner must be biased. You already think that Rupert Murdoch is biased, so between Time Warner and Rupert Murdoch half of the media outlets in the U.S. & the U.K. must be biased.

I guess you guys are in for a rough ride. If you could ignore Fareed Zakaria's origin, you would realise that there are a lot of people who were not born in India who think exactly the way Zakaria does. Anyone who read newspapers over the last one month would have been left with no doubt on that score.

Well I rely on Dawn news and zaid hamid.. Very reliable news channel and awesome anchor. He has a lot of acolytes

Hey Frankie, you are a senior member, let the girl go man
She's even thanked you for it. :lol:

She closed the case, i think other indian shud do the same, or they will be traped in this hole, untill n unless any moderator comes and help them out :rofl::rofl:

When you said This

I thought you will beat me up by posting hell lot of absurd posts but you closed the case so easily, :disagree::disagree::disagree:

you can never argue ladies on streets but on forum its not that hard everyone :rofl:

If it was about stupidity, you already declared your innings Mr frank.. The argument has already reached an impasse as you did not were not very vigilant while picking up words.

And its better to be a stupid, because genious has its limits.

Well I rely on Dawn news and zaid hamid.. Very reliable news channel and awesome anchor. He has a lot of acolytes

If Zaid Hamid was in place of Fareed Zakaria then lots of GoI members will do suicide and some will be pissed, cuz Americans are like sheep (except for gammbit and death by chocolate:lol:) they believe what there media say :agree:

She closed the case, i think other indian shud do the same, or they will be traped in this hole, untill n unless any moderator comes and help them out :rofl::rofl:

Yes closing the thread is the only option left to you. The first video shows Pakistans failure (you guys deducted it as biased opinion) second video Mr Mush getting a tight slap from an Indian muslim, Thirdly, I gave you some recent facts about India and Pakistan.

And all in all you couldn't face the argument and declared me stupid..

If it was about stupidity, you already declared your innings Mr frank.. The argument has already reached an impasse as you did not were not very vigilant while picking up words.

And its better to be a stupid, because genious has its limits.

Enough, i dont wanna hang around all day replying to your stupid posts, so let be serious :what:

If Zaid Hamid was in place of Fareed Zakaria then lots of GoI members will do suicide and some will be pissed, cuz Americans are like sheep (except for gammbit and death by chocolate:lol:) they believe what there media say :agree:

That's the main problem with you guys, you can just live in fantasy world of "if" but etc

And tat's why Zaid Hamid is still pissing in Pakistan and Zakaria is on CNN.. Fish.............

That's the main problem with you guys, you can just live in fantasy world of "if" but etc

And tat's why Zaid Hamid is still pissing in Pakistan and Zakaria is on CNN.. Fish.............

Watch your language.

Enough, i dont wanna hang around all day replying to your stupid posts, so let be serious :what:

Or?

Stupid just because you can't reciprocate my posts. as simple as that.. You know I told you, Genius has its limits.. its evident now in your posts..

Its about degrading Pakistan, why wud they even hire a Pakistani to do so while they have Zakaria retard

Watch your language.

Same to you!!

Originally Posted by Frankenstein
If Zaid Hamid was in place of Fareed Zakaria then lots of GoI members will do suicide and some will be pissed, cuz Americans are like sheep (except for gammbit and death by chocolate) they believe what there media say

A pity then that Pakistan can't find even a single decent shepherd of Zakaria's calibre.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom