What's new

India's hate towards Pakistan on its next level.

"Two dis-functional states do not create opportunities" i.e. Afghanistan and Pakistan. Sweet and honest impression from a patriotic Indian; A usual expression of love I would say.

ohhhhhh....do i heard right ...you just called a Muslim -patriotic Indian...so i feel you contradict your own nations theory that India is oppressing muslims.........

so better try to call him right or call your nation wrong...choice is yours......whatever u say.............

cant help them, they are brainwashed, :wave:

well here i agree a nation never produces Terrorists...some idiotic brainwashed selfish people make terrorists...everywhere

and in India there are some Hindu terrorist are now being caught so we cant say India is producing terrorists...so its better to leave a nation and religion out of terrorism.....because terrorists are anti-nationalists and anti-religion..............:cheers:

Yes, Pakistan produces genius like Faisal whose bomb does not explode..

well chill out yaaar......the thread is turning out to be apersonal war between u and frank...the man dosent know how to respect girls cant be a man i feel......

also

Why argue with an idiot.???????? He will drag you down to his level and then win due to his expertise on that level...............:cheers:

A pity then that Pakistan can't find even a single decent shepherd of Zakaria's calibre.

I pity that zakaria can only get attention by talking about pakistan.Lets be honest if he never talked about pakistan you guys probably wouldn't even know he existed and he would be just like any other journalist.

A pity then that Pakistan can't find even a single decent shepherd of Zakaria's calibre.

Then again Pakistan has no obsession with India ,
Besides any ordinary Pakistani is well capable of bashing..........:D

Then again Pakistan has no obsession with India ,
Besides any ordinary Pakistani is well capable of bashing..........:D

Really??What about Zaid Hamid,Ahmed Qureshi etc??Are they not Pakistanis now??The difference is that world does not give 2 hoot about what they are saying ..but you know how Zakaria's words is treated by the world..

well chill out yaaar......the thread is turning out to be apersonal war between u and frank...the man dosent know how to respect girls cant be a man i feel......

In this forum everyone is equally treated no matter if she is a girl or a boy, infact i wasnt that harsh as i always am cuz of er gender, and i have seen how you guys respect the ladies of our side here, funny why are you acting like a stud:woot: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why argue with an idiot.???????? He will drag you down to his level and then win due to his expertise on that level...............:cheers:

Yeah right use my one liner against me, thats not gona happen, if you are out of resources dont cheat others, go find yourself another:lol:

Last edited:
Really??What about Zaid Hamid,Ahmed Qureshi etc??Are they not Pakistanis now??The difference is that world does not give 2 hoot about what they are saying ..but you know how Zakaria's words is treated by the world..

Firstly, it's the Indians who seem obsessed with the two mentioned hence their mission is complete by getting your attention and forcing you to wry smile and as for the other drama queen, i don't think the world rotates around him, what's he achieved since bad mouthing Pakistan, apart from being awarded by GOI, any surprises there. ??

please try to use some common sense, What we meant to say is, Zakaria is a CNN anchor and CNN is an International Channel, whole world watches him, but Zaid Hamid is mostly on Geo News i dont think except Indians any other country watches him like yours Baharat Varma

What I mean to say is, Zakaria shud give some respect to Pakistani people cuz the whole world is watching him, he is an anchor of an International channel for God sakes, and i think he is educated enough to understand that

I pity that zakaria can only get attention by talking about pakistan.Lets be honest if he never talked about pakistan you guys probably wouldn't even know he existed and he would be just like any other journalist.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

do u really believe this?? do u really think that in US people are aware about pakistan? do u think apart from Faisal Shahzad type incidents people use to hear about pakistan??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

do u really believe this?? do u really think that in US people are aware about pakistan? do u think apart from Faisal Shahzad type incidents people use to hear about pakistan??

Why dont you tell us what people of America think about us or more specifically Indian Americans cuz I have seen Americans they dont have any problem with us even after that incident, they just say a bunch of terrorist tried to mess things up as far as i have heard, you dont even live in America so why make such absurd claims?

Dont always Watch Zakaria retard, try watching some positive about Pakistan aswel, it will clear your mind :agree:

Fareed Zakaria is an award winning journalist and analyst. And he is first of all an American. His first interest will be for America and according to his analysis this is what he says. And its not just him, there are plenty of other Americans who are not Indians who say the same thing. So just picking on his Indian origin and claiming that this is some how endorsed by the GoI is nonsensical to say the least.
Ever thought and looking at it in a way that he believes this is how best American interests can be served, instead of bringing in the Indian connection everytime?

Why dont you tell us what people of America think about us or more specifically Indian Americans cuz I have seen Americans they dont have any problem with us even after that incident, they just say a bunch of terrorist tried to mess things up as far as i have heard, you dont even live in America so why make such absurd claims?

Dont always Watch Zakaria retard, try watching some positive about Pakistan aswel, it will clear your mind :agree:

buddy,

even we don't have any problem with Pakistan, its just few elements in Pakistan who are responsible for all hate and jealousy as is their business.

we in India also has that type of people but they are few in number moreover they can't dictate in India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom