What's new

India's hate towards Pakistan on its next level.

Than you for your words of wisdom. I am going to follow them and ignore you.

I said
'dont argue an idiot, she will drag you down to her level and beat you with er experience'

You guys are successful in dragging me down to your level:rofl: , now i am gona reply your b1tchy posts the best way i can, tit for tat :tongue:

For you

'dont argue an idiot, she will drag you down to her level and beat you with er experience'

not gona argue with you know :lol:

huh? Showing your back now? A bunch of guys lost their stance to keep up against a women. What a sign of pusillanimous abnegation..

I said

You guys are successful in dragging me down to your level:rofl: , now i am gona reply your b1tchy posts the best way i can, tit for tat :tongue:

Lets play the game..

huh? Showing your back now? A bunch of guys lost their stance to keep up against a women. What a sign of pusillanimous abnegation..

My previous post refers to you as well

Say wat you gota say

by your logic. you hate him because you are pakistani.

No we donot care for those who dictate to others how to make their foriegn policy.

Thier hidden agenda is so obvious. He is barking at the wrong tree.

ohh yeah I lost in that, gotta say you are alot more idiot then i am, great, you will have more victory in that experience i noe it:rofl:

Thank God you didn't try to turn it around this time. Good that you accept it.
Victory is Victory.

Case closed.

This argument about Fareed Zakaria's bias needs questioning. If he is biased, you would have to ask why CNN has him on their channel and why does he have a reasonably large American audience interested in what he has to say? How far will you push this argument? CNN is biased, therefore Time Warner must be biased. You already think that Rupert Murdoch is biased, so between Time Warner and Rupert Murdoch half of the media outlets in the U.S. & the U.K. must be biased.

I guess you guys are in for a rough ride. If you could ignore Fareed Zakaria's origin, you would realise that there are a lot of people who were not born in India who think exactly the way Zakaria does. Anyone who read newspapers over the last one month would have been left with no doubt on that score.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom