What's new

Indian govt to fix quota for backward Muslims

Please Congress Declare a New Law Being Hindu is Illegal in India...

Mate as I said earlier, this is not extra quota. Out of the OBC seats some will be reserved by backward Muslims. So instead of 27% OBC it will be something like 22% for OBC Hindus and 5% for OBC Muslims.

Isn't that fair? Indian Muslims are poor and backward too you know.

Why have reservations at all? We Muslims are quite capable of competing with any other section of the populace in every field..Reservations are a source of discrimination itself. Why should anyone of any particular religion get preference over others who are equally deserving? Typical Vote bank politics to make headlines and influence poor muslim minds to vote for a corrupt government!

wt abt whole India ? Bihar which was ruled by R Lalu(Hindu). Wt he done..Nothing so these things are not related with relegion
LoL lalau is not a Hindu...a person who says i dont know about the what should be the Capability of a CM... But We should have none other than a Muslim as the CM... Who ever does it ill support it...

It seems like this was the only option left for Rahul Gandhi to counter Mayawati's proposed division of UP. Lets see what Kumari Mayawati has to counter.

Why have reservations at all? We Muslims are quite capable of competing with any other section of the populace in every field..Reservations are a source of discrimination itself. Why should anyone of any particular religion get preference over others who are equally deserving? Typical Vote bank politics to make headlines and influence poor muslim minds to vote for a corrupt government!

we here also have urban rural reservation and other reservation i.e scheduled caste , not every one has enough money or resources to compete with regular citizens , if you have money are resources don't mean every one have them .:mod:

Soon will see Militancy in Hinduism if Things Goes like this... Youngsters will take up arms... this will lead into a Huge Riot...I am already Turned myself into a Extremist due to Daily inequality in my Life in India...

IF its goes on like this... If India continues Hating Hindus...Hindus will start Hating India...( & i have already started Hating the present form of India)...

typical vote bank politics by congress!! instead of keeping the society united.. they are trying to find ways to keep it divided!! That's how its been ever since & that's how they want to keep it!!

This is not going to affect the General class people.

Out of the 27% OBC seats some seats will be reserved for poor Muslims.

This will rather decrease pressure from General class competing with each other including Muslims.

I swear from Last couple of years i am not a Indian First i am a Hindu first... I have to protect my Hindu community from these Bloody Indians....

I am not familiar with reservations
what exactly does that mean?
and what do you mean when you say X% reservation?

Back
Top Bottom