What's new

Indian govt to fix quota for backward Muslims

Reservation should be based only on the financial position of a person. Nothing else justifies reservation.

I second it... The only issue is the logistics involved in proving that you are indeed poor... If some of the MPs and MLAs are showing few lakh worth of property while owning Land Cruisers and living in palatial bungalows, owning vast tracts of land ... how do you expect the mango man to prove what he is furnishing is indeed true?

We are living in strange times... thats all I can say.

India is country where Subsidy is Given to Muslims for performing HAJ while a A HINDU SAMI Ayyapan has to Pay More Fare than a average Passenger in a KSRTC bus...
hindus gets subisdies for visiting kailash mansarover.

reservation should be given only to those who have suffered public suppression and alienated socially like dalits..Muslims never being suppressed by anyone or being alienated...if 20 crore Muslims makes minority then what about Sikhs who are just .2% of Indian population and yet don't forget about the Christians..
reservation is not going to improve their status just like sc/st reservation did nothing in improving their status in Indian society...
god protect our country from these shithead politics...playing minority card again

Plzzz Declare India a Muslim Country or a Minority Country & Change the Constitution... Atleast We Hindus dont move to courts & Waste more Money...thats the Only Reason why Today a average Hindu Youngsters Praises Nathuram Godse... More will be Created... I Salute the Brave Man...

India is country where Subsidy is Given to Muslims for performing HAJ while a A HINDU SAMI Ayyapan has to Pay More Fare than a average Passenger in a KSRTC bus...
Everyone is facing the same situation ..your point of Haj doesn't related to daily life problem of bus fare..

hindus already has 50% reservation.only minorities dont have any reservation in india.

what do you know about india? Where do you heard about 50% reservation for hindu who accounts 82%? And your last post about 50% reservation for muslim, Do you know about muslim % in india( hint: indian muslim + all pakistan< 50 % of all india's population) ? Lets talk about your reservation whose 100% for west pakistani( remember m rehman)

And one more thing I am not a hindu

In Kerala Last Budget a MLA said that Budget is of MalaPuraM & Kasarkode (which is Muslim Dominated Area)... In all of kerala u will find the Roads have Potholes... while the Muslim Dominated Area has the best Roads & Infrastructure... We Hindus are not even Malayalis now...

Plzzz Declare India a Muslim Country or a Minority Country & Change the Constitution... Atleast We Hindus dont move to courts & Waste more Money...
Dont wory your wish will be granted soon india will reclaim its islamic glory both by rule and by population count.

thats the Only Reason why Today a average Hindu Youngsters Praises Nathuram Godse... More will be Created... I Salute the Brave Man...
Thats why digvijay singh is always right

In Kerala Last Budget a MLA said that Budget is of MalaPuraM & Kasarkode (which is Muslim Dominated Area)... In all of kerala u will find the Roads have Potholes... while the Muslim Dominated Area has the best Roads & Infrastructure... He Hindus are not even Malayalis now....
wt abt whole India ? Bihar which was ruled by R Lalu(Hindu). Wt he done..Nothing so these things are not related with relegion

In Kerala Last Budget a MLA said that Budget is of MalaPuraM & Kasarkode (which is Muslim Dominated Area)... In all of kerala u will find the Roads have Potholes... while the Muslim Dominated Area has the best Roads & Infrastructure... He Hindus are not even Malayalis now....

What does having better roads and infrastructure have to do with religion. You should stop looking at everything from the eyes of religion and so do our so called "leaders and national parties".

Back
Top Bottom