What's new

Indian govt to fix quota for backward Muslims

My take:

1. How many govt. are there???? very few.

So we Muslims don't need any job reservation.

2. Then comes to reservation in education institutes.

India already have full autonomy for minority education where govt. can't say anything we do.

What's the need of hour:

a.) Is to build more good schools and higher education institutes.

b.) Provide more scholarships and education loans at subsidized interest rates.

There is no need of reservation congress is just playing cheap politics it will not help us even congress will not benefit from this politics as we Muslims are not going to fall for it and the voters of BJP will be polarized.

So its a worst move by congress for congress's downfall.

if they dont come under st/sc/obc,etc they dont get reservation if muslims,christians show that they belonged to sc/st/obs they get reservation its simple
Indian govt identifies even sheik etc as BC so it encompasses whole muslim community.

Then you will lose both ur reservation and life.Punishment for apostate(leaving Islam) is death.
first if i get my education availing reservation, no one can 'take away' my education.

second india is a secular country , anyone can follow any religion and recognizes no apostasy or heresy. So they cant do anything.

Third if i choose to remain muslim on a piece of paper and keep everything right from my name to the rituals to the habits as that of my origin, no one can ask a question.

why all this negative noise about muslims getting reservations?For 60 yrs hindus enjoyed 50% of reservation for themselves non of the minorities like sikhs,buddist,Jains,chritians were given reservations.Its truly minority neglect in india.Above all minorities faces majority hindus terrorism too.

You are misinformed.

fephrd.jpg

24xdpjl.jpg

first if i get my education availing reservation, no one can 'take away' my education.

second india is a secular country , anyone can follow any religion and recognizes no apostasy or heresy. So they cant do anything.

Third if i choose to remain muslim on a piece of paper and keep everything right from my name to the rituals to the habits as that of my origin, no one can ask a question.
Indian constitution just a book to be kept in library Govt of the day wont even raise its voice AIMPLB matters.

Most importatnly we have given the muslims of india 30% reservation already by making pakistan and bangladesh. so indian muslims can avail of the facilities there.

Indian constitution just a book to be kept in library Govt of the day wont even raise its voice AIMPLB matters.
the aimplb has no right to question my conversion. aipmlb cannot dictate my personal habits.
And according to me the constitution of india is greater than any quran.

by the way... there is 100% reservation for muslims in pak and BD. at partition muslims formed 30% of indias population and they took 30% of indias land mass. so logically muslims who stayed back in india did so of their own choice and did not avail of the reservation given to them in form of PAK

muslim sc/st,obc cant avail any reservation as of now except for some states like AP.

Ah OK, then I fully support this quota within quota.

I believe that proposal is to reserve 6% for Muslim OBC out of the 27% quota for OBC's. So it will be 6% for Muslim OBC and 21% for the rest OBC.

in my opinion the only class of oppressed people who deserve reservations are women !!

by the way... there is 100% reservation for muslims in pak and BD. at partition muslims formed 30% of indias population and they took 30% of indias land mass. so logically muslims who stayed back in india did so of their own choice and did not avail of the reservation given to them in form of PAK
though pakistan is declared islamic state its better at implementing reservation of seats for minorities and women in parliament.and india has not still introduced these reforms.even 30% of population of pakistan was minoority who didntgo to india.

Back
Top Bottom